3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
What do you mean by that? Mindflayer doesn't change game code; it only reimplements the official API. Any complaints about graphics should go to Helius, we have nothing in that regard.
Sorry, to be more specific. When i play gallery mode the graphics look amazing but harem mode looks ugly, settings are the same. Does the mode itself downgrade graphics or is my laptop not able to handle multiple models in harem mode? Which is why i asked if mindflayer fixes this since i dont need to have other players loading in.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You really never know in Unreal if the settings stayed the same as they can change however you might need them for Performance savings.
You can change them based on anything possible in Realtime think about a Door you pass it and then you change a specific setting while this happens to counter the higher complexity of the Room you entered changing it's visual complexity down fully dynamic.
Now you leave that room and it changes back.
Or you are even so smart and adapt it based on the individual System Performance Metrics in Realtime without anyone even noticing, Dynamic Resolution is one good example.
Pretty much anything could be changed fully Dynamic based on some Metric controlling it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MastaFreex

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
Here is update 0.4.6 if you can update mindflayer to work with it since its broken sadly and also for anyone who wants to crack this version.

LINK
Can you upload to another place or at least next time, since now is saying i have to wait 24 Hs. to be able to download.

Thanks in advance. Greetings.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I see. Ok i understand, does mindflayer come with a tutorial with command prompts? Is it working for current build? Thanks again :)
it's fully explained on the page that talks about it on f95 but I don't think it's public currently, because you can still only use it if you've bought the game. It will come too, in time

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
For the people who cant download the google drive link, follow this:
1. Save the file to your google drive
2. Drag the file into a folder
3. Download the folder

This bypasses the download limit
Google only let you make a shortcut now, the old method of making a copy of the file into your Gdrive and then download doesn't work since long time, unless i'm missing something. Did you tried to download the link of the gdrive?

Edit 1:

Oh wait, waaaaa, i did what you said and is compressing 1 file is taking a lot so i think it will work, i didn't know about that method, thanks a lot!!!

Edit 2:

Wooooow!!!... I can confirm that works, is downloading now!!!... yung1234 thank you so much for sharing the method i didn't know it!!! (y)

Greetings.

Last edited:

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
Now are using midflayer that was a workround made by UniversalConquistador works for the versions 0.4.2 and 0.4.5, sorry by the typo
I might be doing something wrong, can you help? I get into the select server stage, but after choosing one, I get asked to login into Steam and the game closes. Someone said mindflayer only works right now for steam owners, is that the issue?

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
I'm trying to run mindflayer too, but can't get it to work. Is it an issue with the latest 0.46 update?

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
I might be doing something wrong, can you help? I get into the select server stage, but after choosing one, I get asked to login into Steam and the game closes. Someone said mindflayer only works right now for steam owners, is that the issue?
Im in the same situation too i dont count with the version 0.4.2 or 0.4.5 and also try to execute but also ask for login into steam and restart the game

Quaestoran

Aug 12, 2019
Can anyone upload either 0.4.2 or 0.4.5 ? Either version that works..? I thought I had a steam depo of it downloaded but looks like steam decided to delete it entirely. And now even the speedhack doesn't work. Seems Helius is reading these forums because they patched their idiotic EAC implementation and now the game closes if you kill EAC lmao

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 1575055
Compared 0.34 and gallery in steam version (it is same in demo and closed beta)
There 187 poses in 0.34 out of which 25 is missing in steam version resulting in 162 poses. Number of poses had also their compatibility altered what makes comparing them ... fun.
Steam has 1 extra outfit for each girl - Alet NAPD police , Erika Funeral Violinist, Anya Pilot Bodysuit.

Harem mode has 167 poses based on the crafting list. There is certainly good number of new poses but it also means there is a lot of poses missing.
Wise guys probably going to mix in new poses with old one to make the patches look substantial.

It would be nice to compare the gallery poses with harem to see exactly what is new but it is hard to compare just on card alone :/
Ok follow up. There are 85 new scenes in Harem which means only about half of the scenes from gallery is available in harem.
Some random stats: 8 girl on girl, 17 threesome , 8 Footjob, 8 Handjob, 3 Boobjob :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will put list of all scenes available as of 0.4.6 here https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...-34-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-7246879

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack_Fire23

re344555

Oct 13, 2018
Ok follow up. There are 86 new scenes in Harem which means only about half of the scenes from gallery is available in harem.
Some random stats: 8 girl on girl, 17 threesome , 8 Footjob, 8 Handjob, 3 Boobjob :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will put list of all scenes available as of 0.4.6 here https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...-34-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-7246879
Wait what? So the cracked version has more animations than the now released version and not only that the harem mode misses animations that exist in the gallery in the steam release?

So content that we had is now removed and then eventually being added back as "new" content?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Wait what? So the cracked version has more animations than the now released version and not only that the harem mode misses animations that exist in the gallery in the steam release?

So content that we had is now removed and then eventually being added back as "new" content?
We knew from the start that gallery of steam version has less poses then 0.34, we didn't know exactly how many.
I did check that and it's 25 poses, 17 out of which can be found in harem mode while 8 can't be found steam version at all.
Harem has new poses that are not in 0.34 - 85 if i didn't fail to recognize any. As whole cbt has 264 poses (gallery + harem, not counting duplicates).

Some of the animations may have been removed because too rapey for steam (one for certain is). Others maybe repurposed to different girl. Or they are gonna bring them back as "new" poses. Sadly we have no list what was added in 0.4.5.
Hence i made the list i'm looking forward to comparing how many actual new poses we get in next patch.

EDIT : Yup just found 1 missing pose.

Last edited:

Taak

Jun 21, 2017
Guys, I'm not sure if you know about this, but the first Fallen Doll game is no longer available for download from the Helius website, PH wants to use (convert) resources from that game (rooms?) to Operation Lovecraft, when? idk soon™, maybe never xD

-> https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-v1-31-project-helius.1330/ <-
lol. that what I sought he would do for whatever was the unfinished part of the station "club something". Because in promo material it has the same look as original FD.
But I have not thought that he will just try and paste the original FD into OL.

Reactions: 246

Izalith

Sep 15, 2019
Remember when they said this game wouldn't be changed for Steam and multiplayer.
That this would be a "hardcore game" for those with "hardcore fetishes".
And look what happened now... scenes removed so they can stay on Steam. Features removed so they can stick it as multiplayer DLC...

This game should have stayed single-player and Patreon only.

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
Ok this may be a dumb question,but this 0.46 ver. I can't play it if no one crack it yet right? cuz after i installed easy anti cheat and everytimes i launch t0he game it keep bring me to steam page I can't play harem mode, gallery mode yet if there are no crack out right?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes