3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Decibel2044

Aug 23, 2020
Based on info posted here and on steam, I suggest don't give them money or, at least, not until the game actually releases. There is a significant number of negative reviews here and on Steam discussions. Even long-time backers of the project are cancelling their subscriptions. Devs and/or mods are not listening to feedback and are banning people on their Discord for raising questions. That, for me, are red flags so I suggest you do not waste your money on this for now.

Many are saying that v0.34 posted on the first post is much better than the beta. Current beta is multiplayer with less sex scenes, no significant updates on single player campaign, there are now season passes and booster packs. You can backread the comments here or read posts on the to know more about the situation.
Thanks for the info!

Oh how does the multiplayer work? Might u know?

Mar 3, 2019
Thanks for the info!

I never actually played it, just a general idea based on reading this thread. Here's what I know from what I understand:
- Multiplayer is called Harem Mode
- To perform sex scenes, you need to join lobbies and do it with other players.
- There seems to be a 'like' system but I don't yet understand how that works. Others may be able to explain it clearly.
- Sex scenes need to be unlocked. Also not sure how to but they (project h, devs) say you can unlock them without paying.
- They claim there are no microtransactions but there are 4 season passes per year. And booster packs for each character which, if I understand correctly, unlock sex scenes if you don't want to grind.

(To others, feel free to correct if I stated something incorrectly or unclearly)

Sorry if it's still confusing. You can check the thread for more info, though.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
his powerful computer is being bottlenecked by the shitty servers. You're in no position to get angry since of everyone here you're the one that thinks a bottleneck HAS to refer to a CPU being bottlenecked by a GPU or vice versa with RAM included
Don't misuse terminology! Bottleneck refers to one component limiting the performance of whole machine. Servers can add latency issues, de-sync, missing progress but not stutters, freezes or low fps. When you press fire and there is delay before the gun fires that is lag, when you press fire and the screen freezes for split second that is a stutter.
I can't stress enough how important it is to properly express what is your issue when you are trying to get help.

Harem mode besides being obviously more resource intensive also uses tech that is simply not needed in gallery mode (like hiding others, not loading stuff that is not needed). That tech is obviously bugged / poorly implemented and that is why the game runs like crap even on good machines.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for the info!

You pick your name and connect to lobby with other players. You can hide them but that likes to bug out. You can chose to play as anonymous then your name is random numbers. You walk around can see others do their stuff and you can place experiments. (you walk as one of the girls , you can chose outfit and it's state)

All scenes take form of cards called experiments. There are 4 rarities. You get experiments by opening blueprints -1:1. Blueprints are split into - human, xeno, girl specific. You can get dupes, if you get dupe you get a bit of data, with data you can craft chosen experiment much like you would in Hearthstone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You get 50 blueprints booster and some data (20 or 30) at start. You get to chose if you want them xeno, human or mixed.

Scenes/poses - there are 187 poses in 0.34 out of which 25 is missing in steam version gallery (162 poses ). As of 0.4.6 Harem has 167 poses, out of which 85 are new poses not available in gallery (neither 0.34 nor steam ). Yes that also means that about half of the scenes from gallery is not available in Harem mode.
In attachments list of all scenes. I compared the poses in gallery and harem based on cards mostly so i may have failed do recognize some.

PROGRESS WILL BE WIPED - progress will be wiped after beta phase 1 and 2.

Last edited:

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
- There seems to be a 'like' system but I don't yet understand how that works. Others may be able to explain it clearly.
- Sex scenes need to be unlocked. Also not sure how to but they (project h, devs) say you can unlock them without paying.
There are 3 currencies: Likes, Data and Insight.

- You use Data if you want to unlock poses without opening packs and the "rarer" poses cost more. The only way to gain this is either getting dublicates from packs or buying from in-game shop for Likes.

- Insight is just for opening packs(they are called Blueprints) to get random poses, you can receive Insight by completing dailies or buying it from shop for Likes.

- Likes are "main" currency and you spend them in in-game shop to buy Insight/Data/some costumes/Blueprints (you can also buy costumes that are outside the shop).

You receive Likes from other people(they can also "study" your pose, if they don't own it, and you receive 3 Likes instead of 1 if they do this) you can get Likes too when the girl climaxes at the same time with the male/creature (when that happens she gives you 1 Like).
When you play a pose and male or girl climaxes 1 piece in this meter turns blue (when they climax at the same time you get 2)
inspiration.png
and everytime you give someone a Like you lose 1 piece(if you choose to "study" you lose 3). And of course there is that shitty "stamina" bar, when you deplete it you can't receive Likes and gain Inspiration(those blue pieces).

re344555

Oct 13, 2018

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Read my post again and please tell me when did I at any point said bottleneck has to be that? Looks like your brain is bottlenecked by your another organ because you are not thinking clearly.
Do people still confuse lag and stutter also bottleneck, wtf?
You're coming at me and all the while you type like this.
But again, bottlenecking is valid with many things and what it means it's clear regardless of what we're talking about. We don't HAVE to call it lag
Don't misuse terminology! Bottleneck refers to one component limiting the performance of whole machine. Servers can add latency issues, de-sync, missing progress but not stutters, freezes or low fps. When you press fire and there is delay before the gun fires that is lag, when you press fire and the screen freezes for split second that is a stutter.
I can't stress enough how important it is to properly express what is your issue when you are trying to get help.

Harem mode besides being obviously more resource intensive also uses tech that is simply not needed in gallery mode (like hiding others, not loading stuff that is not needed). That tech is obviously bugged / poorly implemented and that is why the game runs like crap even on good machines.
Christ, dude, this "terminology" isn't actual terminology.
Sure it would be useful to use bottleneck ONLY when referring to components limiting each other, but in this context...
Sad part is that vid is better than 99.9% of the crap Project H released so far.
I mean is it so hard for them to fix the bottle necking?
I have freaking 3080 and 16gb and I am still lagging. The solution they told me:
alter these files...
Umm servers in the USA? No files are going to fix the fact all of the servers are China based...
Great job devs...
Edited for better context to stop hateful fans from attacking me over someone else's explanations...
...it is crystal clear what he meant by "bottle necking". You can't ask every single person that uses a computer to use proper wording the same way people can't ask me to use proper wording when talking about my health issues for example.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
...it is crystal clear what he meant by "bottle necking". You can't ask every single person that uses a computer to use proper wording the same way people can't ask me to use proper wording when talking about my health issues for example.
He literally said bottleneck just before mentioning developers response of altering game files as a solution. How do you think this is somehow CLEARLY related to china server lag is beyond my understanding.

I said this:
"Do people still confuse lag and stutter also bottleneck, wtf?"
Then you said this:
"you're the one that thinks a bottleneck HAS to refer to a CPU being bottlenecked by a GPU or vice versa with RAM included"
Then I said this:
"when did I at any point said bottleneck has to be that?"
Then you just quoted this:
"Do people still confuse lag and stutter also bottleneck, wtf?"

I still do not see the part where I said bottleneck has to refer to CPU, GPU or RAM. But in games bottleneck is a term used for when a persons computer has a part that slows down others. It is not used for servers, there is a seperate word for it and it is called lag.

For example you won't see anyone saying this:
"Damn, I'm bottlenecked by server"

But you'll see this:
"Damn, I'm lagging"
Or this:
"Damn, I'm bottlenecked by my CPU/GPU.

Reactions: Arrocha

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
No it is not clear what he meant.
When he is saying "I have freaking 3080 and 16gb and I am still lagging " i would think he means stutter because specifying sytem spec indicates the issue is performance based.

But then he says
" No files are going to fix the fact all of the servers are China based... "
which would hint he means lag as in delayed actions.

Then there is the question what he exactly said when asking for help ? Let's keep in mind people are not paid there to help people, they have little patience. I would like to see the whole conversation rather then a report form someone that is clearly agitated before i make any kind of judgement.

Reactions: Arrocha
Jan 28, 2020
Jesus, from reading the Discord screenshots, the devs seem really hypocritical. Saying that they won't implement gacha mechanics when that's exactly what they did later on. Is it bad that I'm only in this thread for the drama?

I'm also wondering why people are only now leaving or getting banned in drones when the multiplayer's been planned for over a year now, locking out content from the gallery and everything else.

re344555

Oct 13, 2018
Jesus, from reading the Discord screenshots, the devs seem really hypocritical. Saying that they won't implement gacha mechanics when that's exactly what they did later on. Is it bad that I'm only in this thread for the drama?

I'm also wondering why people are only now leaving or getting banned in drones when the multiplayer's been planned for over a year now, locking out content from the gallery and everything else.
Not bad drama is always fun :LUL:

Well the reason why everyone is leaving now is because most waited to see wtf multiplayer would be like.
Then out of no fucking where they decided to go all F2P and mobile game mechanics when none of that shit was said on their patreon where most of their supporters are on. And most people getting banned is now after finding out about the F2P mobile game shit and complaining about it and raising concerns

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
oh my,
everytime i look at this "game", so every 2 or 3 months, theres something new to screw up the people that still support this.
the multiplayer was a really bad idea to begin with, then the idea to cut content for different platforms to get in bed with steam.
now its gacha and f2p eh?
if they really wanna monetize this so bad and stop any sort of pirating....tough luck. tis gonna burn...
only way i see this route play out is if they get in contact with a decent publisher that isnt nutaku or johren.... maybe they should contact erolabs or yostar....

anyways, cant wait for them to announce nfts in their next post or some other shit...

damn shame, they have something there... its not a game but its a good h-gallery viewer, yessir.

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
When I execute the torrent version with the crack doesnt start in steam only redirects me to the steam webpage of the game someone could tell me how execute it? please
I think that you need to go into Operation Lovecraft Fallen Doll Playtest\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64 and execute Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe, after you replaced with the cracked one.

Greetings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: n0Yx

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
I think that you need to go into Operation Lovecraft Fallen Doll Playtest\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64 and execute Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe, after you replaced with the cracked one.

Greetings.
Thank you for the info happy new year

Reactions: F95phex

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
I really miss their discord clown shows, haven't seen them in here for a while, no ridiculous jokes recently?

switch123

Dec 1, 2017
I really miss their discord clown shows, haven't seen them in here for a while, no ridiculous jokes recently?
this is a bit older but made me laugh out loud:

some mod made a donations tab. so people can donate to the discord mods as well, because obviously patreons of the game will want to support the discord mods as well.
You know? because they are all like really cool people and a really cool and awesome community. so naturally you want to throw some extra cash their way.

Oct 8, 2019
Can anyone confirm if Mindflayer 1.0.1 works with 0.4.5? I get it to run but harem mode cant be accessed.

Also really noob question. What does mindflayer supposed to achieve? Does it allow you to play harem offline with everything unlocked or something? Thanks.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes