3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Can anyone confirm if Mindflayer 1.0.1 works with 0.4.5? I get it to run but harem mode cant be accessed.

Also really noob question. What does mindflayer supposed to achieve? Does it allow you to play harem offline with everything unlocked or something? Thanks.
pretty sure it's a server emulator
aka instead of connecting to helius' server, you "connect" to yourself, and give yourself whatever you want (permission to log in, currencies, scenes, whatever) except it's all without an actual interface, most probably it's a command line app

Oct 8, 2019
pretty sure it's a server emulator
aka instead of connecting to helius' server, you "connect" to yourself, and give yourself whatever you want (permission to log in, currencies, scenes, whatever) except it's all without an actual interface, most probably it's a command line app
I see. Ok i understand, does mindflayer come with a tutorial with command prompts? Is it working for current build? Thanks again :)

perevorot

Jul 22, 2017
sorry if this was asked before, but where can I get 0.4.5? Should I download their official steam demo?

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Mindflayer hotfix 1.0.1 that should fix the intermittent certificate generation issues: Mega

(Details: It seems like certs with ECC private keys are randomly not accepted, but certs with RSA private keys seem to consistently work)
Here is update 0.4.6 if you can update mindflayer to work with it since its broken sadly and also for anyone who wants to crack this version.

New link in recent post HERE

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
did it.jpg
Compared 0.34 and gallery in steam version (it is same in demo and closed beta)
There 187 poses in 0.34 out of which 25 is missing in steam version resulting in 162 poses. Number of poses had also their compatibility altered what makes comparing them ... fun.
Steam has 1 extra outfit for each girl - Alet NAPD police , Erika Funeral Violinist, Anya Pilot Bodysuit.

Harem mode has 167 poses based on the crafting list. There is certainly good number of new poses but it also means there is a lot of poses missing.
Wise guys probably going to mix in new poses with old one to make the patches look substantial.

It would be nice to compare the gallery poses with harem to see exactly what is new but it is hard to compare just on card alone :/

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yes content was under Valve review restrictions cutted out every of the Resist posses, crying ect and most probably others adapted to be less critical.
Which was to be very expected no matter which distribution Region also Japan was censored this way.

Else review Pass for it could be forgotten and it would have never reached Steam not even Japan.

0.34 is a Uncensored Content Version before the Steam Greenlight Review Evaluation Process for APEC Japan Distribution started and this probelmatic content cutted out.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Yes content was under Valve review restrictions cutted out every of the Resist posses, crying ect and most probably others adapted to be less critical.
Which was to be very expected no matter which distribution Region also Japan was censored this way.

Else review Pass for it could be forgotten and it would have never reached Steam not even Japan.

0.34 is a Uncensored Content Version before the Steam Greenlight Review Evaluation Process for APEC Japan Distribution started and this probelmatic content cutted out.
Actually that is not the case, most of the forced scenes are still available in the steam gallery.
Let me paste you what was removed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The number represents compatibility 1 - lowest 5- highest. Also number of the 1/2 poses are already available in harem mode.

Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
So they only had to remove the scenes where visibly tears where flowing i guess, makes no sense either could have easily removed that effect.

Though they seem to be some critical ones on that list

hands restrained + choking
pinned down
arm twisted
1 arm behind

though non of the Female/Female scenes would make sense having possibly fallen down under the censorship

Yeah maybe Anya's Cunnilingus on Alet in piledriver looked a bit aggressive and Alet distressed a bit but censoring that (jeez i have to watch again)
Alets Knee Blowjob of Dreamer hmm

Man come on Dreamer is also supposed to be a bit the Bad guy

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The pinned down, arm twisted, arm behind (this one is not forced) are certainly there in harem. Most of the GRO Yith poses girls are restrained.
The biggest offender is the one hands restrained + choking i think it is the only one that is actually removed from steam version.
For anyone interested :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
That's a bit more than just being the Bad guy yeah suffocation while she is trying to push him away from doing it, nobody want's to see her being killed.

You could mix this in some good coordinated Movie maybe under absolute care but here pretty contextless it's just a no go

that will definitely never come back

Last edited:
May 17, 2021
If anyone managed to get the file can you please reupload to some other file sharing site or create torrent
Mega mirror. (Not cracked)

Here's the exe with steam removed. (Only gallery can be played, but there's nothing new. I don't have EAC installed, don't know if that changes anything)

chabulon

Jul 18, 2018
dumb question but is the harem mode even unlocked here? or is this basicly almost the same then the steam demo?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes