3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

mythyic

Feb 27, 2019
I can't find it? It's the "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" right?

I trust this forum and its people, but you can never be too careful. But then again, if Mindflayer is gonna update to a usable version anyway, leaving it there isn't too bad of an idea.
Trusted Root Certification Authorities, open the Certificates folder too, should be at the bottom. If it's not there, you've probably never used mindflayer to create a certificate. It creates one every time you install a certificate using mindflayer, multiple can be there. So it's redundant to keep it there too.

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
I'm convinced Anonfiles just cannot handle files that are that big. If possible, an alternative would be nice. Even having to wait a day or two to Free 2 Download my way to getting it through Mega would be nice.

Or should I wait until the people here who know what they're doing figure things out?

abadidabidi

Sep 27, 2021
Here's 0.4.5 if someone can make it work with Mindflayer, the typical way gives me a connection error as if I had no internet
I get a black screen for like 5 secs when I try to open it and then the game shuts down.

Reactions: xqf111

nonymouse

Jan 4, 2018
I get a black screen for like 5 secs when I try to open it and then the game shuts down.
For 0.4.5 from anon link, to get past the black screen crash use the exe (steam removed) from the below post
Here's the exe with steam removed. (Only gallery can be played, but there's nothing new. I don't have EAC installed, don't know if that changes anything)
Mega
Then to workaround the dummyauth.. error
I have managed to run the game (0.4.5) with mindflayer however when clicking on harem i get this message and the game closes after clicking yes:
You need to get a steam emulator...goldberg emulator works
To get it working replace the steam_api64.dll file in Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64 with the one you get from goldberg.

Remove existing mindflayer certificates and FallenDollLauncher.exe

Boot with Mindflayer 1.0.1 should work

user0609 you teased everyone a bit hard I must say ;)

Last edited:
May 26, 2020
For 4.5 from anon link, to get past the black screen crash use the exe (steam removed) from the below post

To get it working replace the steam_api64.dll file in Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64 with the one you get from goldberg.

Sounds complicated, could You upload the modified version? I would be really grateful.

Quaestoran

Aug 12, 2019
I'm convinced Anonfiles just cannot handle files that are that big. If possible, an alternative would be nice. Even having to wait a day or two to Free 2 Download my way to getting it through Mega would be nice.

Or should I wait until the people here who know what they're doing figure things out?
All I can do is split it into parts and upload in to mega or another service. I initialy tried moga but that ran out of memory in the browser before it could finish.
That all being said, if Im supposed be uploading the correct versions, I would very much appreciate if someone shared how they got 0.4.5 got to work. Otjerwose its a bit of a wase of mine and everyone elses time.

Shebek66

Dec 7, 2021
All I can do is split it into parts and upload in to mega or another service. I initialy tried moga but that ran out of memory in the browser before it could finish.
That all being said, if Im supposed be uploading the correct versions, I would very much appreciate if someone shared how they got 0.4.5 got to work. Otjerwose its a bit of a fase of mine and everyone elses time.
Suggestion:
You could try making a torrent, the how-to is generally the same but some programs have their own specifics.
You'll have to constantly be running the program and torrent to seed so if you have problems with speed/bandwidth it's not really a good option.

Reactions: ionek

Hakinachi

May 8, 2017
For 0.4.5 from anon link, to get past the black screen crash use the exe (steam removed) from the below post

It works arigato gozaimasu !!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes