3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Also, sounds like steam has already just said no to Galatea.
View attachment 1593603
Considering we have screenshots of steams actually not too bad communication last time the team was having issues with them, I'm confident in saying this is just Helius trying to pass off the hard no as "We still have a chance."

History of steams communications for reference.
View attachment 1593604
Telling him its the capsule image.

View attachment 1593605
Helping him change the type of keys he's requesting to avoid/reduce a delay.

View attachment 1593606
He cuts it off here, but it looks like they gave him a list of everything offending once more.
Remember last year when they said Galatea was getting in the Steam release uncensored?

Izalith

Sep 15, 2019
Sorry you feel that way? IDK what else to say, this has been known since the start of the Operation Lovecraft game, so if you don't like the game idea then you can ignore it, easy as that!
The final game is nowhere where it was promised at launch.

Single-player, fetish-driven game. Galatea teased.
A hardcore "Fallen Doll 2" to push the boundaries that the original couldn't. (The original game was meant for vanilla lovers).

None of these are in the final game. They're literally removing whatever they can to stay on Steam at this point.

Aug 13, 2020
Im guessing PH will spam minor, irrelevant updates as a way to combat mindflayer, in the same fashion Bugthesda spams "updates" that dont even touch the base game just to screw up with the modding community

Reactions: Novari

anon159358

Jul 27, 2020
so far we've got:
Here you go, cracked it. No VR though
Mindflayer hotfix 1.0.1 that should fix the intermittent certificate generation issues: Mega

(Details: It seems like certs with ECC private keys are randomly not accepted, but certs with RSA private keys seem to consistently work)
in this comment posted the crack for the version 0.4.6 but only for offline gallery.
Here's 0.4.5 if someone can make it work with Mindflayer, the typical way gives me a connection error as if I had no internet

mythyic

Feb 27, 2019
To anyone who tried to use mindflayer.

I recommend going into window's certificate manager (By pressing the Windows key + R and typing, "certmgr.msc") and deleting the certificates it installed. It's in the trusted root certification folder and has all purpose access.

I don't know much about certificates, but it seems stupid to just leave it there.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018

I recommend going into window's certificate manager (By pressing the Windows key + R and typing, "certmgr.msc") and deleting the certificates it installed. It's in the trusted root certification folder and has all purpose access.

I don't know much about certificates, but it seems stupid to just leave it there.
Certificates are used for securely (encrypted) transmitting data. You have both a public and private certificate and private certs are always to be kept on the server while the public cert will be placed on the users system.

hhues

Sep 25, 2021

I can't find it? It's the "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" right?

I trust this forum and its people, but you can never be too careful. But then again, if Mindflayer is gonna update to a usable version anyway, leaving it there isn't too bad of an idea.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
I can't find it? It's the "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" right?

I trust this forum and its people, but you can never be too careful. But then again, if Mindflayer is gonna update to a usable version anyway, leaving it there isn't too bad of an idea.
certmgr.msc -> Action -> Find certificates TYPE "ProjectHelius" (without "") -> Find now, select certificate and delete

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes