3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
For 0.4.5 from anon link, to get past the black screen crash use the exe (steam removed) from the below post

Then to workaround the dummyauth.. error

You need to get a steam emulator...goldberg emulator works
To get it working replace the steam_api64.dll file in Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64 with the one you get from goldberg.

Remove existing mindflayer certificates and FallenDollLauncher.exe

Boot with Mindflayer 1.0.1 should work

user0609 you teased everyone a bit hard I must say ;)
Yeah, download Steam Emu:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install EOS (Installation.bat)

Use cracked exe and voila.

you need beefy pc to run harem mode, i have some issues with low res textures....

img-1.jpg
img2.jpg

Last edited:

abadidabidi

Sep 27, 2021
For 0.4.5 from anon link, to get past the black screen crash use the exe (steam removed) from the below post

To get it working replace the steam_api64.dll file in Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64 with the one you get from goldberg.

It works! You guys are the best. Props to everyone who contributed to this point.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I found that I could download 4.5 from anonfiles using internet exploder (internet Explorer) in about 3.5 hours without the download suffering the error that stopped the download.
Download speed is 740 kbs

Quaestoran

Aug 12, 2019
0.4.6 available here:

Im splitting 0.4.5 into parts so I can upload it on mega. pass: cs.rin.ru

Meanwhile: this is how to run 0.4.5 with Mindflayer:
1. certmgr.msc -> Action -> Find certificates TYPE "ProjectHelius" (without "") -> Find now, select certificate and delete
2. Delete the certificate from where you have Mindflayer playced
4. Run FallenDollLauncher.exe (wait to load until you get the confirm button)
5. Run Mindlayer, accept all options.
6. If you have no internet connection, repeat the process from 1.
7. If you see mindflayer in the right side field, you are good to and have anything available up to this point.

Since Mindflayers author has abandoned us and hasn't posted a source code, this is as much as I can do currently. My next step is to integrate new content updates into .4.5 as they come along although that seems to be more of a complicated process.
Heres' a link for . 0.4.6 if anyone wants it

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
0.4.6 available here:

Im splitting 0.4.5 into parts so I can upload it on mega. pass: cs.rin.ru

Meanwhile: this is how to run 0.4.5 with Mindflayer:
1. certmgr.msc -> Action -> Find certificates TYPE "ProjectHelius" (without "") -> Find now, select certificate and delete
2. Delete the certificate from where you have Mindflayer playced
4. Run FallenDollLauncher.exe (wait to load until you get the confirm button)
5. Run Mindlayer, accept all options.
6. If you have no internet connection, repeat the process from 1.
7. If you see mindflayer in the right side field, you are good to and have anything available up to this point.

Since Mindflayers author has abandoned us and hasn't posted a source code, this is as much as I can do currently. My next step is to integrate new content updates into .4.5 as they come along although that seems to be more of a complicated process.
Heres' a link for . 0.4.6 if anyone wants it
What if I don't have the certificates because I'm redownloading the game?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Remember last year when they said Galatea was getting in the Steam release uncensored?
Everyone here told you from Day 1 it wont happen.
Point black you wont see Galatea like this ever evolved in Hardcore Scenes.
This was clear from Day 1 of any announcement, no matter what Helius imagined.

Artificial Terms doesn't count for her Scientific properties anymore not in the way of her entire depiction and the entire clear documented and communicated character profile and intent.
Erika and Alet are on the Edge already.

Though it's a total shame that Project like this get through so easily and Projects like Holodexxx are being tried to kill down Day 1, where the whole jurisdication,paper work and on top of that even Psychovisual ID (in a broad range of participants) is crystal clear on any of the characters Age involved and consented.

It's a pure Scandal and there need to be some answers to this soon from (Valve) Steam.

Last edited:

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Those who have already downloaded and tried out the game. Is it difficult for you to put atk 0.4.5 on Google drive?

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019

Oh silly me i knew it i need an EMU... for my defense i was super tired and sleepy yesterday to do anything anyways. Cheers!

Shadow_deep

Jan 12, 2019
Please share more than Anon link for 0.45, because it has terrible dropping download speed less than 200kb/sec. Thanks for hero in advance.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Those who have already downloaded and tried out the game. Is it difficult for you to put atk 0.4.5 on Google drive?
since everyones going to be downloading it, its going to get restricted with the download numbers, just how google drive does things.

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
since everyones going to be downloading it, its going to get restricted with the download numbers, just how google drive does things.
I don't think the number will be so huge that there will be a problem. In any case, it's faster than downloading from a poor anon at a speed of 200 kb/s

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
I don't think the number will be so huge that there will be a problem. In any case, it's faster than downloading from a poor anon at a speed of 200 kb/s
im not saying maybe, it will. That's why no one uses google drive, drive just restricts downloads after too much activity

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes