3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

porm

Oct 10, 2019
I have a question, are there more animations in harem mode compared to normal gallery? How many more animations are there?

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
You can right click and select "See error" to check what went wrong. It's most likely the MEGA transfer limit that stops you though. Best option for files this big is usually torrent (RIP Nopy).
yeah its because i reach the limit :KEK: . F nopy

lknkjoy123

Jun 17, 2019
Hi. Created this account to lurk, but since I managed to get this working decided to help a brother out.

Mega

Operation Lovecraft 0.4.5, with working crack, Steam emu, and Mindflayer. To play, just run Mindflayer as administrator once to generate a cert, then afterwards to play, just run the Mindflayer executable. Harem mode is confirmed to work.

Note that in Harem mode, a handful of sex positions look locked. Wiggle your mouse around on them and you should still be able to use them once you click on the little active spots on their cards.
I tried this, but when I go to Harem mode, it just goes back to the title screen?

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
Anyone wants to use my account? Using up all the sanity all for likes and shit is taking time from playing actual games. Only letting 1 person to use the account.

Edit: Found a user.

Last edited:

Rypken

Jan 15, 2017
Hey guys, i downloaded the game and followed the provided instructions to get the harem mode going. I replaced the .dll and deleted 2 files and replaced the .exe with the provided .exe. Then i ran mindflayer.

I can open Harem mode now. I can choose my character and my outfit. When want to start the game though, it loads until i am in a lobby it seems. On the bottom right it says "searching for players" and after like 10 seconds i am loading back the Main Menu.

What am i doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
i have a problem when i play harem mode the graphics are downgraded a lot while i have them on high, how do i fix that? Also on every other mode the graphics work and are on high

Reactions: maruprime

r4iden

Jan 8, 2018
sorry guys, is there a cracked version of ver 0.4.7? any link available? thank you very much:oops:

Yuriphoria2

Nov 25, 2017
Hey guys! Hoping to find some info here. I've tried to open this using mindflayer but I encounter this launch error. Can anyone help me out? Thanks! It seems to be an issue with the easy anti-cheat. mindflayer.png
Just for reference, this error reads like connection failed:https:\\modules-cdn.eac-prod.on.epicgames.com

Last edited:

DexLoser

Jul 4, 2019
Tried every mega link and followed directions but all I get instead of "VIP" message is that the game is currently offline.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Does someone know if I can claim the game using the steam key from patreon, if I live in Germany, where all adult games are blocked on Steam? The games I bought prior to the block are working and get updates via steam, but I cannot see, search or buy anything new. So, perhaps having a steam key would work?

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
Sadly, I'm getting the same offline error that many others are reporting. I even had it working after following the initial instructions. Good to note, my issue didn't start until after I tried to mess with the version someone posted with the updated 4.7 pak files a few pages back.

I've been messing around with the original 4.5 files for awhile now to no success. I'm not sure if I got really lucky the first and second times I ran mindflayer with 4.5, or if something from 4.7 is hidden in my system somewhere causing these issues.

Update:
Just attempted to copy the exact same files to a portable HDD (minus the cert and launcher) and attempted to run it on my laptop. Ran Harem mode first try with no issues, aside from performing really poorly due to it being a laptop and all.

Update Mk II:
I'm a moron, I was spelling "ProjectHelius " wrong whenever I tried to look to see if I had any additional certs. As it would happen, I had 50+ sitting around.
Everything works now that I cleaned them up.
Thanks lads for all the hard work that you've put into getting this stuff to work, and I hope other people have a simple solution to their problems as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Howdo

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
any changelog? what's new in 0.4.5? hoping there are new scenes in the "old" gallery since getting harem mode to works seems like a pain in the ass (and in the pc)

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
so after about 2-3 hours i had around 6 crashes mostly when changing the outfits of the ladies after a sex experiment. Other than that i didnt experience much frame dropping usually hovered around 60-120. Most of the time a median 80 was possible. Don't bother trying to play this game on a non-current gpu. If you want to play this comfortably, you need at LEAST a 2060 or atlest a 6700xt if your an amd kid. My 2 cents anyway. If you wanna jack it with 30 fps and framestuttering with your 1080ti or w.e be my guest no one can stop you. But as it stands, this game isnt and wont be optimized for a while. Save your pennies boys, when it drops with a vr release in around a year or so, you will need a rtx 3070 minimum to play this in vr and not feel like your experience sucks. Anywho, figured i would contribute for once, since i mainly lurk and never post.

Stayzie out.~~~ screen2.jpg.png

Reactions: JollyRoger01
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes