3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
Mar 11, 2020
How do you make the harem mode work? the game sending me everytime to the title screen
So first of all take a 0.4.5 version of the game on the first page. After Downloading it extract it. You now have the game Folder.
Open it but dont click on any gamelaunchers yet! Open the Folder named paralogue then Binaries then Win64. Now you are in the Mindflayer thing. Then you have to delete first the "MindflayerCertificate_....... . After that you run the Mindflayer.Desktop.
Thats when you install your own Certificate dat. Then close the game. Start the Mindflayer.Desktop normaly and it should work.

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
From the update: " Before 0.46 it is fundamentally a poorly optimized single player game with a few online features...
:pepecry:
"

I find it interesting Helius will acknowledge that without the update actually addressing it. Like new scenes and patching out mindflayer isn't going to change the fundamentals of how harem mode works, it's just going to anger people who like the singleplayer provided by mindflayer.

Kulichek228

May 14, 2018
So first of all take a 0.4.5 version of the game on the first page. After Downloading it extract it. You now have the game Folder.
Open it but dont click on any gamelaunchers yet! Open the Folder named paralogue then Binaries then Win64. Now you are in the Mindflayer thing. Then you have to delete first the "MindflayerCertificate_....... . After that you run the Mindflayer.Desktop.
Thats when you install your own Certificate dat. Then close the game. Start the Mindflayer.Desktop normaly and it should work.
Mindflayer.Desktop dont create Certificate for me.

Quaestoran

Aug 12, 2019
Jesus christ people I had two posts on the same page with password and instructions included. So let me repeat with full instructions again:

- ONE PART DOWNLOAD, UNCRACKED, TO BE RUN WITHMINDFLAYER
- THIS IS 0.4.5 UNCRACKED SOLELY TO BE RUN WITH MINDFLAYER. There also is 0.4.5 available with .pak files from 0.4.7 but I can't verify if that gives you new animations even though file sizes change.

- 0.4.6 , uncracked - probably won't work with Mindflayer as they introduced the option to pick servers which breaks mindflayer.

Password is: cs.rin.ru

You have several parts, each around 1000MB and to unpack them, you literally unpack the 1st, preferably with 7zip, enter the password and its going to do everything else on its own. Same for the Google Drive link although I do not guarantee it hasn't already reached the download limit.

HOW TO RUN THE GAME UNCRACKED:
this is how to run 0.4.5 with Mindflayer:
(IF YOU HAVEN'T RUN MINDFLAYER BEFORE YOU MAY NOT HAVE CERTS THERE HOWEVER CHECK ANYWAY, THE GAME MAY HAVE PLACED THEM THERE)

0. YOU DONT HAVE TO RUN ANYTHING AS ADMIN
1. certmgr.msc -> Action -> Find certificates TYPE "ProjectHelius" (without "") -> Find now, select certificate and delete
2. Delete the certificate from where you have Mindflayer placed (or dont if this is your first run and you dont have it)
4. Run FallenDollLauncher.exe (wait to load until you get the confirm button)
5. Run Mindlayer, accept all options. (IF YOU RUN MINDFLAYER FIRST, IT WONT WORK AS THE GAME CHECKS FOR EAC AND SHUTDOWNS IF IT DOESNT DETECT IT, THIS IS DUE TO HOW MINDFLAYERS AUTHOR MADE IT)
6. If you have no internet connection, in the game window that started from Mindflayer, close that window and restart Mindflayer.
7. If you see mindflayer in the right side field, AND ONLY IF YOU SEE MINDFLAYER THERE you are good to and have anything available up to this point. Errors about a connection error wont work.

I have not cracked it. If you want to "crack" it search for steamless and you can do it yourselves.
Alt. you can try working around with this:
I won't make a torrent because I no longer run a seedbox. If you can give me a host service with good download speed I can upload it there as well. Since NOPY died there aren't that many out there.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2019
its a sex gacha game....
grind like a fk moron to get sex positions or buy their unreleased lootboxes
scenes/poses have to be unlocked one by one and take very long time.

no you can't play without other degens also grinding the sex scenes in the same room, thats why its called harem mode..
main currency to unlock everything is like, which is earned from other players. they may or may not give them

helius are fkin idiots and complete joke as a dev in adult/sex/ero game industry for their heinous and disgusting approach to their game

spoke to devs of other projects, they were all baffled at the way helius took things..
The thing is, no other game, especially in VR world has character models and details like this. Most VR games are ugly as fuck and characters are literally making me puke. Especially these made in the west.

Last edited:

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
Well, thanks to the dude that shared the 4.5.0 cracked. It allowed me to test the harem mode. Somewhat better than the gallery mode but still extremelly barebones. The only two meaninful additions are the "estimulate" QTE, which become a chore rather than add anything to the action. You just don't have sex like that, in a nutshell lmao. You don't "estimulate" your partner ever 10 seconds like clockwork for her to reach orgasm. It feels robotic.

Waiting for bars to fill up is also extremelly disappointing, not to mention that to cum at the same time, you have to click on it before she cums, you have no way to ask her to wait for "you", even if "you" is a tentacle monster.

I have also imagined how this game must feel for those that got it on Steam and "play" it online. The game loop is so... weird, like you spawn with your barely decent clothed character planning to just spawn an NPC to fuck your character in front of everyone else and you just look at it and the other players. This isn't a multiplayer game, it's a bouyeur simulator lmao.

In addition to that, performance is just shit, like CP77 shit on release day, maybe not that bad, but it is extremelly terrible.

I do not think is worth all the hassle right now, it has a lot of bugs as well and lacking stuff like clothing returning to default state after finishing an animation, cum and fluid stains disappear as well.

0.34 is still a superior version on FD:OL in my humble opinion. The only thing missing in 0.34 are the new costumes. Other than that, it's the best version of this unfinished mess.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
i see so much talking about the harem mode and stuff. Can i still play the gallery mode like in 0.34 without doing all that shit with steamemu and mindflayer, creating license? (cuz i have no idea of these) or does the 0.4.5 dont add anything for the gallery mode or non-harem players?

Like extract and play and thats it i mean.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
i see so much talking about the harem mode and stuff. Can i still play the gallery mode like in 0.34 without doing all that shit with steamemu and mindflayer, creating license? (cuz i have no idea of these) or does the 0.4.5 dont add anything for the gallery mode or non-harem players?

All new poses (including threesome) are only available in harem mode, if you're not interested playing harem, 0.34 is better.

Heresy25

Jul 2, 2018
Let me make a prediction. Helius will, after a longer while of cash grabbing, tell his patreon/discord followers that due to the ongoing piracy activity (us) of Operation Lovecraft (and thus focusing on anti-piracy programming) he has suffered quite the setback in the planned "extra" scenes and outfits.

I've downloaded the 0.4.5 update and ran it, but boy, even though the details and graphics are great, the rest of the game is just abhorrent, uninspired and above all prentious as hell. Even if the implemented harem mode would be useable in Singleplayer, what would be the use? A gallery mode would suffice. This all just looks like a framework to convince less socialy developed investors (those who can't fathom the idea you wouldn't want to mastrubate together with other anonymous multiplayers) to invest even more.

I've removed the game from my HDD and can't see any reason to install it back on there any time soon if the direction and time-investment of Helius doesn't change.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I just played the 0.4.5 version or whatever. There ARE new scenes but they're all a buggy mess, I mean look at my previous post in this thread.
There were some interesting scenes but all of them disappointed me, and it's not even about the performance here, it's just that the scenes feel way less polished than in 0.34 for some reason...the animations are more repetitive with no character to them in a way, I can't explain it, but I liked 0.34 way more.
Also, a thing that people don't seem to mention is that we can no longer:
  • cheat in sweat (which was literaly only cosmetic so they had no reason to remove it)
  • use POV (the button is just missing)
  • keep the previous scene settings, so every time you enter a new scene, you have to choose the auto adjust bullshit settings, speed, everything, not even the clothes remain the same (they keep the same outfit but the clothes get put back on)
And, more problems:
  • Even the fucking WALKING is broken. THE WALKING. THE FUCKING W A L K I N G is broken for crying out loud. Sometimes you'd turn your mouse left and you'd keep going forward. Other times you press W and go to the right, and so on, I swear I'm not making this shit up.
  • The camera ALWAYS spawns in the elevator when entering a scene, so you have to manually drag the fucking thing to the scene you're trying to watch. Different camera settings did nothing.
  • This has been mentioned, but jesus CHRIST it's hard to cum in this game, it's as if you're fucking disfunctional
  • pressing the stimulate crap fucks up your speed even after it finishes
So this is just a giant disappointment.
If other games are unplayable, this one is unfappable. You'd have a better time jerking off while looking at your own ass in the mirror.

Heresy25

Jul 2, 2018
I just played the 0.4.5 version or whatever. There ARE new scenes but they're all a buggy mess, I mean look at my previous post in this thread.
There were some interesting scenes but all of them disappointed me, and it's not even about the performance here, it's just that the scenes feel way less polished than in 0.34 for some reason...the animations are more repetitive with no character to them in a way, I can't explain it, but I liked 0.34 way more.
Also, a thing that people don't seem to mention is that we can no longer:
  • cheat in sweat (which was literaly only cosmetic so they had no reason to remove it)
  • use POV (the button is just missing)
  • keep the previous scene settings, so every time you enter a new scene, you have to choose the auto adjust bullshit settings, speed, everything, not even the clothes remain the same (they keep the same outfit but the clothes get put back on)
And, more problems:
  • Even the fucking WALKING is broken. THE WALKING. THE FUCKING W A L K I N G is broken for crying out loud. Sometimes you'd turn your mouse left and you'd keep going forward. Other times you press W and go to the right, and so on, I swear I'm not making this shit up.
  • The camera ALWAYS spawns in the elevator when entering a scene, so you have to manually drag the fucking thing to the scene you're trying to watch. Different camera settings did nothing.
  • This has been mentioned, but jesus CHRIST it's hard to cum in this game, it's as if you're fucking disfunctional
  • pressing the stimulate crap fucks up your speed even after it finishes
So this is just a giant disappointment.
If other games are unplayable, this one is unfappable. You'd have a better time jerking off while looking at your own ass in the mirror.
I do like my own ass, though.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes