3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Taak

Jun 21, 2017
they removed it.
as you do, with a perfectly good working feature, then replace it with garbage that barely works that nobody wanted..
Ah... That's what I thought after being unable to find it.
What a stupid fucks.

Sunsorrow

Apr 3, 2020
Guide how to get Harem working:
It not that it dose not load. Its just like what egikmaniac described.
Didn't work for me. Still dropping to main menu after "Searching for Players". It loads to the moment when I can move camera around while everything is still blured. Then some text starting to appear at the center of the screen and right at this moment game drops to main menu.

Tried different things. Like moving the game, cleaning all Paralogue files in AppData folder, checking Permissions and Read only parameter, deleting certificate file and certificate with certmgr.msc, blocking outgoing connections from FallenDoll.exe and FallenDollLauncher.exe and Paralogue.exe to Public Network. Oh, and registering steam_api64.dll.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
IDK man. Works for me. Did nothing but downloaded, removed certificate and then run as admin. That's it.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I've played so many alphas and closed betas in my life and NOOONEEE was as shit as this one. Even star..something (that game with blocky ships in space, that was pretty shit) was soooo much better than this.
For starters it ran damn well even though it was constantly rendering huge masses of fully customisable voxels including ones that were fighting destroying eachother creating more and more pieces. All the while this game struggles to render a few entities with animations.
And mind you my pc was SHIT when playing that other game.

they removed it.
as you do, with a perfectly good working feature, then replace it with garbage that barely works that nobody wanted..

lmao
This can be the most complex thing you'll ever do just compare the Polygon Count of a Subverse Scene you mentioned with one of the Paralogue Scenes it is hardly comparable, only their own Animations would be but those are so so.

Still Project Helius are bloody Amateurs nobody can tell me they have any Low Level Industry Experience.

They just smash this together with no Idea what they doing really.

Or overall this whole Project is way above their Skill Level as a Team.

It is mostly QI WU who holds everything together and he expanded it but he pokers way to high if he was also doing all these outside funding decissions and the returns they have to bring for those funders.

Though so far it seems they smashed down every bigger possible influence outside of APAC.

Who knows who is behind "Game Trigger" ?

i only find these guys

There is one very heavy indication that they are actually a subsidiary of them

Look Closely at their LOGO

Trigger_Logo.jpg

Very Familiar

I wouldn't be surprised if they are actually the main Shareholder of Project Helius by Now with Game Trigger as the subsidiary to move their Brand into the Gaming Space.

And i guess we will also see Anya, Alet, Erika not only as Game Characters in the Future ;)

And i think Qi WU worked for them on Anime projects.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KoroG90

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Model is not available yet, but this screenshot is from an older version, this message

View attachment 1606426

has been removed from the Steam version. This model was probably ready for release ... ~one year ago? before this multiplayer gacha nonsense.
I think you are going kinda wild here now. They obviously got separate build for offline testing models, they made fork at some point and are just using it. The patreon massage doesn't mean anything. Window name is "Paralogue game preview standalone (64/PCD3D_SM5)" what does 0.34 even say there?

That said they most certainly have a lot of stuff that they are holding onto since they decided to go the online route. There was this preview of animation like year ago for the "big mouth" monster that would hold girls head in his mouth. We can hope that among stuff they are hiding is also campaign stuff.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
I think you are going kinda wild here now. They obviously got separate build for offline testing models, they made fork at some point and are just using it. The patreon massage doesn't mean anything. Window name is "Paralogue game preview standalone (64/PCD3D_SM5)" what does 0.34 even say there?

That said they most certainly have a lot of stuff that they are holding onto since they decided to go the online route. There was this preview of animation like year ago for the "big mouth" monster that would hold girls head in his mouth. We can hope that among stuff they are hiding is also campaign stuff.
I used 0.34 as a reference because it's definitely not a new model, same for Galatea and sea horse, you all want Galatea so it's definitely the last thing you'll get. The hype around Galatea is so big, and Steam is now the savior, Helius can blame Steam for blocking her for as long as they want.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I used 0.34 as a reference because it's definitely not a new model, same for Galatea and sea horse, you all want Galatea so it's definitely the last thing you'll get. The hype around Galatea is so big, and Steam is now the savior, Helius can blame Steam for blocking her for as long as they want.
I was just pointing out to not assume it's old screenshot because of the patreon message.

But ehem... i assure you not everyone want Galatea. I for one would request Galatea filter right away if she were to be added because seeing her in lobby would make it unplayable for me. In a way i benefit from the Galatea block, lol sorry Gala fans. Also reminder that Patreon wouldn't allow her either so give poor Steam a break :LOL:.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Crazy history which DNA this Studio was mutating from :)

"Neon Genesis Evangelion"

There is pretty much no one that doesn't know it, that is some heavy IP Power they can bring in

"Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt" *gggggggg*

The Hackadolls visiting Paralogue ;)

From Glory to Middle Standard it seems Game Trigger could be even the only way to survive for them.

Oh wow they even seem to have recapped their situation in 1 Episode that's crazy.

Last edited:

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
This can be the most complex thing you'll ever do just compare the Polygon Count of a Subverse Scene you mentioned with one of the Paralogue Scenes it is hardly comparable, only their own Animations would be but those are so so.

Still Project Helius are bloody Amateurs nobody can tell me they have any Low Level Industry Experience.

They just smash this together with no Idea what they doing really.

Or overall this whole Project is way above their Skill Level as a Team.

It is mostly QI WU who holds everything together and he expanded it but he pokers way to high if he was also doing all these outside funding decissions and the returns they have to bring for those funders.

Though so far it seems they smashed down every bigger possible influence outside of APAC.

Who knows who is behind "Game Trigger" ?

i only find these guys

There is one very heavy indication that they are actually a subsidiary of them

Look Closely at their LOGO

View attachment 1606520

Very Familiar

I wouldn't be surprised if they are actually the main Shareholder of Project Helius by Now with Game Trigger as the subsidiary to move their Brand into the Gaming Space.

And i guess we will also see Anya, Alet, Erika not only as Game Characters in the Future ;)

And i think Qi WU worked for them on Anime projects.
I'm not understanding why you think Game Trigger has anything to do with Studio Trigger. Because they use a trigger in the logo? Studio Trigger is a long standing major Japanese animation studio. Game Trigger is a Chinese investment company. They are not related.

A simple Google search will tell you everything you need to know about Game Trigger.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I'm not understanding why you think Game Trigger has anything to do with Studio Trigger. Because they use a trigger in the logo? Studio Trigger is a long standing major Japanese animation studio. Game Trigger is a Chinese investment company. They are not related.

A simple Google search will tell you everything you need to know about Game Trigger.
Interesting

It is hoped that the work has a unique creative concept and can bring surprises to players, perhaps an unforgettable narrative performance, perhaps a gameplay mechanism to experience flow, perhaps a unique art audio-visual, perhaps more exquisite design.

There is no limit to any type of game, and we will pay attention to all platform projects on mobile, PC, and Console. We welcome different business models such as card draw Gacha, buyout Premium, etc.

We have always had great confidence and enthusiasm for the "Ninth Art", and hope to build a unique world together with entrepreneurs and producers who are also passionate about culture.

Thank you

So a VC they pushed for the card draw Gacha
a Chinese State VC after Tencent to look out for and that even accept Adult Art

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes