3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Azyria

Jun 29, 2020
sorry if this was answered, how do i mod and unlock everything on my steam account version. i hate they locked everything

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
so did they finally turn this into a game or did the scammers still just offer a glorified scene viewer?

isn't development basically dead, like a release once a year or something. how people keep backing this baffles me

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
Did all that but the news says to "connect to internet" and "harem" doesn't start. Can someone help?

Ah! Thank you!
NP. The origional setup was a tad misleading. Figured i would be thorough for people who might have a tougher time with the small steps. :) Glad it helped. Truly

Reactions: Taak

bob_bob1234

Jan 18, 2022
I just get a black screen for a minute and than back to the desktop if I wait long enough. .34 works just fine. Anyone else have this problem? I followed the steps multiple times.

Reactions: HeHlow

Pepperpop

Jul 22, 2017
Fuck their chat is cringe ATM. They're on a righteous crusade against the evil F95.
View attachment 1603527
View attachment 1603528
I'm always bewildered by people who are willing to drop boat loads of money into projects without having the assurance of getting their money's worth back. On the one hand I am grateful for them, because I don't have the spare change to spent a monthly amount on one single game, especially when there is only very very slow progress in the development. On the other hand it just seems ridiculous to be willing to pay for so little in return. Once the game is in a more or less complete state, I'll gladly pay a one-time price for it on Steam, hell, I'd even pay once for an early access version, but I'm not putting up with this subscription-based ordeal. The same holds true for Carnal Instinct, Subverse and WildLife and such, though at least with WildLife the devs seem to be putting out updates and adding new content regularly. (I don't really want to open this can of worms as a discussion, I know it has been done plenty of times before, I guess I'm just venting a bit)

dragonessss

Jan 29, 2021
Changed the Paralogue-Win64-Shipping, changed Steam64, changed the version(4.5-4.7), changed the registration file, deleted the registration certificate, deleted pfx file,Also tried disconnecting,After that, it still prompts that you need to update instead of displaying mindflayer,I've downloaded three versions of f95 and at least two different tutorials, and this game is no longer worth my effort. 2.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

dragonessss

Jan 29, 2021
Changed the Paralogue-Win64-Shipping, changed Steam64, changed the version(4.5-4.7), changed the registration file, deleted the registration certificate, deleted pfx file,Also tried disconnecting,After that, it still prompts that you need to update instead of displaying mindflayer,I've downloaded three versions of f95 and at least two different tutorials, and this game is no longer worth my effort. View attachment 1605288
1.png

Reactions: Rosjoker

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Fuck their chat is cringe ATM. They're on a righteous crusade against the evil F95.
View attachment 1603527
View attachment 1603528
I've played so many alphas and closed betas in my life and NOOONEEE was as shit as this one. Even star..something (that game with blocky ships in space, that was pretty shit) was soooo much better than this.
For starters it ran damn well even though it was constantly rendering huge masses of fully customisable voxels including ones that were fighting destroying eachother creating more and more pieces. All the while this game struggles to render a few entities with animations.
And mind you my pc was SHIT when playing that other game.
ehhrrr...how do i pov
they removed it.
as you do, with a perfectly good working feature, then replace it with garbage that barely works that nobody wanted..
Helius: We need footsteps sound.

lmao

Reactions: catsdino
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes