3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
Aug 13, 2020
Friendly reminders...

Changelog? Use search function
Not working? Use search function, there´s at the very least 3 foolproof step by step instructions and troubleshootings.
New version? Don´t expect it to be uploaded to your preferred hosting and/or cracked right away. The changes are minimal, anyways. And Mindflayer author went under the radar.
Graphic issues? The game is known for its poor performance except only maybe for peak high end setups, don´t get your hopes high.

Just like I assumed before, they´ll keep pumping minimal "updates" to keep the cracked versions "outdated" and push horny people into buying.

BTW, is there any way to use something like Reshade here? I really want to get rid of the hard shadows, maybe with .ini tweaks?

brenoxxx

Sep 20, 2020
Friendly reminders...

Changelog? Use search function
Not working? Use search function, there´s at the very least 3 foolproof step by step instructions and troubleshootings.
New version? Don´t expect it to be uploaded to your preferred hosting and/or cracked right away. The changes are minimal, anyways. And Mindflayer author went under the radar.
Graphic issues? The game is known for its poor performance except only maybe for peak high end setups, don´t get your hopes high.

Just like I assumed before, they´ll keep pumping minimal "updates" to keep the cracked versions "outdated" and push horny people into buying.

BTW, is there any way to use something like Reshade here? I really want to get rid of the hard shadows, maybe with .ini tweaks?
You are right, there is at least 3 foolproof step by step instructions, but if it is not working it is not working, or do you think all people who come here saying "i tryed everything but doest work" just dont followed this steps? be less presumptuous man.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
You are right, there is at least 3 foolproof step by step instructions, but if it is not working it is not working, or do you think all people who come here saying "i tryed everything but doest work" just dont followed this steps? be less presumptuous man.
My issue was; I didn't delete the key file. At the time when I downloaded the game, there were 3 instructions in comments and neither mentioned that the file had to be deleted. Luckily, after not being able to figure out what to do, I tried deleting it just to see what happens... and it worked.

Aug 13, 2020
-or do you think-
I don´t need to think anything, I´ve seen the pattern where people get issues but solve them after carefully reading and following the instructions. If it still doesn´t work, people here aren´t magicians to telepathically know what could possibly be wrong with every person´s particular setup or which steps did they do wrong, specially with the mindflayer author gone.

My issue was; I didn't delete the key file.-
If by that you mean the certificate, it´s been mentioned several times to delete it (as well as other files)

SilenceGuest

Jul 4, 2020
i follow each step, download 3 differents version
remove certificate and launcher
replace steam_api and shipping
del certmgr and else....
using the admin mode open the mindflayer

still cant work, using .45 version will notice "need update", .47version will back menu and nothing happen
the right side will not appear what "WIP" they show

after trying 3h
give up...

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
i follow each step, download 3 differents version
remove certificate and launcher
replace steam_api and shipping
del certmgr and else....
using the admin mode open the mindflayer

still cant work, using .45 version will notice "need update", .47version will back menu and nothing happen
the right side will not appear what "WIP" they show

after trying 3h
give up...
Try drag and drop "Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe" to "Mindflayer.Desktop.exe" and see if it'll work

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
It works but wants me to update to 4.5.7 for Harem mode to work. Gallery works fine though. I know it says its coming out in 2022 but I really doubt that my bet is he will be finished by very early 2023 and it will need a very beefy rig to play like in the old days of pc gaming finally a AAA game that warrants my insane rig. I'm going to wait for the finished game.

Quaestoran

Aug 12, 2019
A quick reminder my torrent of this is still up. I seeded x10 times so some of you leeches could stay and seed a bit as well?
Here's also the Mega link for running the game with Mindflayer, uncracked: . There is also .4.5 available with files from ..4.7 in case any new anims were added. AND REMEMBER TO SEED THE TORRENT YOU DAMN LEECHES

My torrent has only 0.4.5 plus Mindflayer in it.

Last edited:

amdbug

Jan 23, 2022
TheMoritz,帖子:7370190,成员:2269943 said:
我已经这样做了,但没有任何改变
[/引用]

在飞行模式下操作一遍,在控制面板防火墙禁用堕落玩偶的网络访问

MhiaSummers

Jan 20, 2018
you're running the wrong newer version, mindflayer worked last on .4.5
p.s. please stop leeching and seed once you downloaded
I downloaded the google drive version 0.4.7 pak files with 0.4.5 exe and used the included mindflayer to it. Is there a way to downgrade it to 0.4.5? like would 0.4.5 exe would work?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes