3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Quaestoran

Aug 12, 2019
I downloaded the google drive version 0.4.7 pak files with 0.4.5 exe and used the included mindflayer to it. Is there a way to downgrade it to 0.4.5? like would 0.4.5 exe would work?
yep, only the exe matters for running mindflayer from the games perspective. I wish mindflayers author would open source it so it could be maintained for newer versions of the game but until that happens we have a choice of someone possibly reverse-egineering it or writing their own proxy script... until that happens I think we can provide content updates via the .pak files if someone were to unpack them and reupload them we could possibly skip the Harem mode completely and just work it into a gallery

Last edited:

Quaestoran

Aug 12, 2019
Stop downloading 0.4.7 with 0.4.5 binaries, download 0.4.5, follow the instructions and the game will work.
Why should he? As long as they release new anims in the .paks, he should only benefit from having them unlocked by mindflayer (I assume as there were none added yet) The problem causing the crash isn't in the .paks, its in the .exe itself, the sserverpick and choose feature.

I can't download 0.4.5 sadly, even with VPN mega link says that I'm out of download quota even tho I don't even use mega. That's why I used the only one with google drive link
You can also use the posted torrent for .4.5 version of the game, it's well seeded now technically and I will keep it running as long as I can. Might set up a dynamic torrent for version updates at some point

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
because paks not only contains animations but also net code, second thing, even 0.4.5 with Mindflayer installed does not work properly/unlock everything, 0.4.5 added 5 new outfits, like Swimsuits, Bunny Girl.

0.4.5 with Mindflayer runs in 0.4.2 compatible mode, and only works because 0.4.5 still uses the old net code.

Last edited:

Quaestoran

Aug 12, 2019
because paks not only contains animations but also net code, second thing, even 0.4.5 with Mindflayer installed does not work properly/unlock everything, 0.4.5 added 5 new outfits, like Swimsuits, Bunny Girl.

0.4.5 with Mindflayer runs in 0.4.2 compatible mode, and only works because 0.4.5 still uses the old net code.
If it does anything like what you're saying it does, its not running in compatibility mode but its lacking the functionality for actually unlocking everything which would be quite the dumb decision by the person who wrote it especially since he ran away somewhere. I've got no idea about outfits though, I only remember all anims being unlocked with .4.7 paks
The game literally sends lists of locked/unlocked cards to your client so all he would have to do to make it future proof is to set that to true.... And this is frustrating because almost any code monkey with some networking experience would be able to fix it.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
If it does anything like what you're saying it does, its not running in compatibility mode but its lacking the functionality for actually unlocking everything which would be quite the dumb decision by the person who wrote it especially since he ran away somewhere. I've got no idea about outfits though, I only remember all anims being unlocked with .4.7 paks
The game literally sends lists of locked/unlocked cards to your client so all he would have to do to make it future proof is to set that to true.... And this is frustrating because almost any code monkey with some networking experience would be able to fix it.
I think the person that made the Mindflayer did what he could in the time he was willing to put into it. You got some nerve to talk like you know what needs to be done or how hard it is to do it. Certainly inspires people to continue his work...
How about you do it?

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
May 17, 2021
I think you should stop arguing.
You are right, the server is sending everything to the client and all it needs to do is change everything to unlocked.
But mindflayer IS the server, and it was made when 4.2 was the latest, therefore it is sending 4.2 data to the client.
(My guess is for why are 4.5 aniations visible in-game is that they are hardcoded in the ui by projecthelius. And they can be clicked because of some kind of bug in their part.)

I already told you how to obtain the source code for mindflayer, you could have looked up how it works.

Anyway my remake is still far from complete, so far only the name selection and logging in to the lobby works.
On the bright side, my version doesn't require certificates or separate exes.

I hate to be that guy but... Is there an estimate for when your version will be complete? Also will it need to be updated for every new version of the game? I suppose it will need to be updated but I didn't want to assume.
If I were still a blizzard fan I'd say soon™, but I'm not so I'm not saying it will be complete soon.
Yes it will need to be updated if they change something on the server side.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I think you should stop arguing.
You are right, the server is sending everything to the client and all it needs to do is change everything to unlocked.
But mindflayer IS the server, and it was made when 4.2 was the latest, therefore it is sending 4.2 data to the client.
(My guess is for why are 4.5 aniations visible in-game is that they are hardcoded in the ui by projecthelius. And they can be clicked because of some kind of bug in their part.)

I already told you how to obtain the source code for mindflayer, you could have looked up how it works.

Anyway my remake is still far from complete, so far only the name selection and logging in to the lobby works.
On the bright side, my version doesn't require certificates or separate exes.
I hate to be that guy but... Is there an estimate for when your version will be complete? Also will it need to be updated for every new version of the game? I suppose it will need to be updated but I didn't want to assume.

lionelhjohnson

Oct 4, 2019
hey guys.. newbie to this game,am using the 0.4.5 version, dont know how to unlock the scenes in harem mode. any help or advice will be appreciated

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
"LAZY/IDIOT PROOF GUIDE FOR 0.45"

I've seen too many lazy people and people who get confused on how to get this to work so im typing up a little revised "How to" for the 4.5 cracked install guide: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to this mega link and because of the size mega suggest you dl and install Megasync, you will also need to register an account on mega for this but no payment information is required, fill one out, go to your email and click the activation mega link. After you have registered your mega account finish your megasync install (this allows you to dl files and have a higher dl allowence from mega for free. Log into your mega account on your megasync app. Turn off the sync folder option by right clocking the taskbar tray icon (The big "M") Copy the link for the mega dl for "Operation Crackdoll" (Mega) and paste it into the megasync by left clicking the taskbar tray icon, go to the elipsis (The three dots) in the top right corner. Click -Open links- paste into the open field the link for the download (Same as link above) Your download should start after that.

2. Extract "Operation crackdoll" to your BASE windows/drive folder. This uncomplicates this as far as permissions and or folder path length constraints are concerened. So whatever it may be so for instance **Ex. "C:\"** and have your extraction placed there.

3. Here is the most important part so pay attention as i will go step by step, through the process. With the mega link i provided, you don't need to do much, go to the folder "\depot_1810921\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64" which is inside the folder you just extracted. DELETE the "MinflayerCertificate_**blah blah numbers**" certificate that is present in the folder. THIS IS THE MOST CRUCIAL STEP DO NOT SKIP THE DELETION OF THE CERT!!!!. Make sure you fully deleted it by clearing your recyclebin.

4. Run "Mindflayer.Desktop.exe" inside "\depot_1810921\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64", after a short period your screen should blackout and then load up the game. BE FUCKING PATIENT. On a good pc it took around 15-45 seconds to load up. So if your running on a non-nvme (Regular ssds this means you too) don't worry it takes a fat minute. Also if you get a prompt to allow access through your firewall for the game, select NO or X out of the prompt.

**Side note-Don't be an idiot and alt tab or Win key or anything else during the loadup, because you will most likely crash the client.**

There you should be 100% good to go. If you crash during loadup, repeat steps 2-5. Make sure you have enough available ram *Atleast 6-8 gigs soley for the game. If your not running 16 gigs of memory, don't bother, you will constantly crash/have framedips. Well hopefully this "lazy/idiot" proof step by step helped out. If not, its not the games fault, its either you or your pc is a toaster. Much love....Stayzie-<3

Oh btw, whenever you launch the game from then on use the "Mindflayer.Desktop.exe" not the "Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe"
Hope this helps
In my condition,always crash at Step 4,after 20s black screen,ctd everytime

kangsgem

Jan 20, 2018
Discord update (25/1/22)
patron member

Hiya folks!

It's been a little while since a truly game-related update from me personally.

Despite the technical difficulties, delays and performance issues, we've had a surprisingly decent launch, all things considered. Your enthusiasm has not gone unnoticed and we're very glad to have been able to experience it. Regardless, we've also seen our shortcomings, and we are full and well aware we still have a ways to go. Still, for how far we've already come, I can safely say we're very proud of what is already there, and we're excited to show you what's to come.

First of all, I'd like to let you all know that we've seen and heard as many concerns as we could, human limits withheld. For several weeks, we've had moments where we've interacted with you folks about these concerns and in some cases recieved some very valuable constructive criticism. I personally have had some amazing discussions with people who brought very valid points and I'd like to thank you all for the passion, dedication and patience you've had with us so far.

We've also acknowledged that, beside the calm and positive comments from the majority of you, we've also had a decent wave of people who left utterly disappointed and in some cases even feeling betrayed. I'd like to apologize for this. We understand that we can't please everyone, but we're eagerly trying to. Diversifying the cast of characters is one way to do it, but we understand that the mechanics also matter a lot.

We do not have any additional info at this point in time how this will be treated, because we believe that we currently have way more important matters to deal with first; namely the performance of the game, which has been absolutely horrendous for mid-tier PCs, VR-functionality and future-proofing.

The first is also the biggest problem in terms of time, but it also helps us to handle the latter. Although this won't have any direct effect on the game as it is right now - it can still be played and it will still be updated with costumes, scenes and hopefully characters - we're delaying phase 2 to rework the back-end.

This rework should ensure us that the game gets properly optimized and will also allow us to ensure that the servers will be able to keep up with the amount of players we expect to be having online at once. Sadly, due to the magnitude of this rework, the delay might be around 2-3 months. We're hoping to keep it much shorter, and we're working with some experts on this field to tackle this issue once and for all, but we all know hurdles, you can only prepare for so many.

The good part about this, which is the second element, is the VR support. We've gotten a lot of disappointed comments about the fact that VR support was 'removed'. And while we obviously understand the idea that people believe it was removed as an element entirely - frankly, you can't play with VR right now - we're actually pulled it back because the VR functionality that it had no longer fits our image.

Instead, VR is being worked on still to focus more on the interactivity between the in-game characters and your VR controllers. And for all of you VR fans, we're glad to announce that VR functionality has never left the drawing boards and can confirm it will be coming in phase 2! This means that if the rebuilding went well and everything looks stable, VR will be introduced very soon.

I'm also happy to announce that we've started restructuring the way we deal with information internally, and some of the staff have also started slowly integrating with the dev team on a communication level. We're hoping this allows us to communicate with you much more closely and start offering more clarity on where we're standing.

As of right now, we do not have a roadmap for you just yet, as we're still working on the internals, but as time passes we hope to be able to offer you one as soon as we can. We realise that with the many bumps along the road, we've kind of neglected to inform you of our plans, as they continuously changed and we believed it'd be better to inform you of certainties rather than incertainties, but we realise that you're all along for the (bumpy) ride, and deserve that information as well.

Finally, I realise this huge wall of text doesn't cover up for the mistakes we've made, and I once again apologise for the inconveniences and distrust we might've sowed. However, despite words not meaning as much as deeds, I believe this had to be said.

As I quote one of my posts from the Steam discussions: "Actions say more than words, so I hope we are able to prove you that we're working hard in due time."

Thank you all for being a part of this bumpy ride. I hope we're able to show you we're trying to learn from our mistakes and are doing our best to better ourselves every step of the way.

kangsgem

Jan 20, 2018
More discord update:(25/1/22)

Hi folks!

This is a bit of a TL;DR list of what's posted in discord-announcements. Detailed explanations will be found in that channel, so please give that a read too:

Issues to Address

- Horrendous performance for mid-tier PCs and in some cases even high-end PCs / Futureproofing
The biggest issue in terms of time. Hard to say exactly how it'll affect things but potentially a delay to current plans to improve basic stability, optimization, and server handling. Pinpoint timeframe inexact, but estimated 2 months at least. We don't like delays, but we feel it's ultimately necessary.

- VR functionality not existing
Updated version is in development and not implemented, the team wasn't happy with how it was before. Will still happen in Phase 2. Should be improved by the above point as well.

- Current in-game mechanics
Game is too grindy. The team is working on ways to improve this - your feedback's been heard and is on the table for serious consideration as the rebuild goes on.

As stated in the discord-announcements, we're looking at being able to hand over a roadmap very soon, so although we most likely can only make estimates in terms of time and expectancy dates, we can at least show you our plans and in what order they'll arrive.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
All UNREAL Engine requires Graphic cards. Cant run it with lap top with built in cards .so why dont the Developers clarify it on INSTALATION remarks.

Last edited:

Taak

Jun 21, 2017
As of right now, we do not have a roadmap for you just yet, as we're still working on the internals, but as time passes we hope to be able to offer you one as soon as we can.
Funny. Weren't they planning on it game going out of early access in a year? Pretty sure you have to have a roadmap for the timeframe this small.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

re344555

Oct 13, 2018
More discord update:(25/1/22)

Hi folks!

This is a bit of a TL;DR list of what's posted in discord-announcements. Detailed explanations will be found in that channel, so please give that a read too:

Issues to Address

- Horrendous performance for mid-tier PCs and in some cases even high-end PCs / Futureproofing
The biggest issue in terms of time. Hard to say exactly how it'll affect things but potentially a delay to current plans to improve basic stability, optimization, and server handling. Pinpoint timeframe inexact, but estimated 2 months at least. We don't like delays, but we feel it's ultimately necessary.

- VR functionality not existing
Updated version is in development and not implemented, the team wasn't happy with how it was before. Will still happen in Phase 2. Should be improved by the above point as well.

- Current in-game mechanics
Game is too grindy. The team is working on ways to improve this - your feedback's been heard and is on the table for serious consideration as the rebuild goes on.

As stated in the discord-announcements, we're looking at being able to hand over a roadmap very soon, so although we most likely can only make estimates in terms of time and expectancy dates, we can at least show you our plans and in what order they'll arrive.
Thx for posting, its great that they post this on the platform where they permaban folks from and then don't put it on their steam discussion either or patreon from that I see, but then again I am no longer pledging on there either

So they will rebuild multiplayer which will take time 2-3+ months because they didn't expect that many players to play? When at most its been around 1500 players and now currently its hovering around 100 daily yet they have had around 15-20k patreons each month? How did they not expect a large player count? How does that makes sense or do I understand it wrong?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes