3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

frid

Apr 25, 2017
I need a video tutorial, it seems like im fucking dumb or something. Also a Google drive link for the download will be great

MhiaSummers

Jan 20, 2018
Was able to complete download on 0.4.5 torrent but now this error :( Mindflayer is running and working in main menu but select harem mode I get this 1643233470745.png

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Guys, any info regarding blurred textures and searching for players situation?
same problem here followed instructions to boot, when starting it gets all blurry, says its searching for players and returning to the title screen. can anyone lend a hand? what am I doing wrong?

Aug 25, 2017
Tried, didnt work.
The edition placed in the first thread(Operation_Lovecraft_Fallen_Doll_Playtest_0.4.5 .7z), cg mode can work, but let me to upgrade for the harem mode then back to main menu.
operation crackdoll.zip edition just CTD when black screen before I get into main menu, with 16g RAM & virtual RAM on.
I'm sure I did right about Certificate file & mindflayer.exe.

Edit: retry, magically it worked. Redownload the edition placed in the first thread(Operation_Lovecraft_Fallen_Doll_Playtest_0.4.5 .7z), reunpack ,deleted certificate using certmgr.msc (seen in #7,428 ), deleted certificate in \Paralogue\Binaries\Win64, ran mindflayer.exe in admin and it worked ,with mindflayer's tips in main menu.
Not sure if deleting certificate using certmgr.msc is nesscessary
I did all of this but all that happens to me is the game boots up and sits on a black full screen window then closes itself. I've retried this and I shit you not four times, each with a clean download. Not sure whats up with that.

bob_bob1234

Jan 18, 2022
I did all of this but all that happens to me is the game boots up and sits on a black full screen window then closes itself. I've retried this and I shit you not four times, each with a clean download. Not sure whats up with that.
Same thing happened me to. No one responded. I guess it just broken for some of us.

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
I've followed steps with EasyAntiCheat and Goldberg but am still getting "Please Update the Game" when trying to access harem mode.

Jun 30, 2018
In my condition,always crash at Step 4,after 20s black screen,ctd everytime
Yes same here. Sorry man but your "idiot proof guide" is completely wrong. I cant run the regular game exe higher up in the folder structure and the gallery mode works fine. I have 64GB of ram so my system is not a "toaster." It just flashes black for 10 seconds then fails silently. What the fuck is going on??

I also noticed that in the regular launcher, if I click harem mode it says my game is v4.5and out of date, I needv4.7. could this upload taht you provided maybe have a mismatched version of mindflayer?

Jun 30, 2018
If it does anything like what you're saying it does, its not running in compatibility mode but its lacking the functionality for actually unlocking everything which would be quite the dumb decision by the person who wrote it especially since he ran away somewhere. I've got no idea about outfits though, I only remember all anims being unlocked with .4.7 paks
The game literally sends lists of locked/unlocked cards to your client so all he would have to do to make it future proof is to set that to true.... And this is frustrating because almost any code monkey with some networking experience would be able to fix it.
Hi Quaestoran I agree, no matter how "brilliant" the maker of Mindflayer may have considered himself, he fucked everyone over when he disappeared. Flakes like that don't deserve praise, sorry apologists.

I'd like to take a crack at it. Could you PM me more details if you have them? How do you know what network communication it is doing w the server? If you could give me some guidelines I could write a c++ app to act as the server, just dont know where to start.

• Angry
Reactions: Novari
Aug 13, 2020
-no matter how "brilliant" the maker of Mindflayer may have considered himself, he fucked everyone over when he disappeared. Flakes like that don't deserve praise, sorry apologists.-
The guy made his contribution and disappeared, he had the freedom (or gods only knows what circumstances) to do so.
It doesnt matter, he had no obligation to feed us free and easy access to something we´re supposed to pay for.

Until other people with the proper knowledge volunteer to take this (and honestly it seems like its not worth the effort anymore) all we plebs can do is patiently wait.

"Orgy" mode was such a big let down for me that I didn´t even bother checking all the animations, got bored of clicking menus and options and trying to put the camera in a good position...

Taak

Jun 21, 2017
>no matter how "brilliant" the maker of Mindflayer may have considered himself, he fucked everyone over when he disappeared. Flakes like that don't deserve praise, sorry apologists.

>If you could give me some guidelines I could write a c++ app to act as the server, just dont know where to start.
Lmao. That guy that "don't deserve praise" somehow knew how to make it. Why don't you? Why do you need guidelines? All those big words and then you can't do even the slightest of what "that guy" did.

To see hypocrisy like that feels so bizarre every time.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
The guy didn't have to write it and give it out to anyone to use. He could have kept it to himself but he choose not to. Honestly, none of us know why he left. For all we know, he could have received a cease and desist letter from a lawyer. That would have been enough for me to not want to follow through with updating Mindflayer. Be happy you at least got something.

May 17, 2021
I can't believe I'm doing tech support...
  1. If you get a black screen and the game exits:
    1. Thats ph-s anti piracy function kicking in. Use an exe where it's disabled. I have already posted one for 046, and it is backwards compatible with 045.
    2. It is irrelevant if you have EAC installed.
  2. DummyAuthTicket Please confirm you have logged in to steam, and restart the game:
    1. Replace your steam_api64.dll with a steam emulator. It's located in the Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64 folder.
  3. If your game crashes right after the server selector pops:
    1. You are using 046 or later pak-s with an older exe. Why would you do that?
  4. If your game wants you to update:
    1. You are connecting to ph-s server and not mindflayer. You should see the mindflayer welcome where the news should be when you start the game.
    2. If you don't then you are not starting your game with mindflayer.desktop.exe or you did not set up your certificate properly.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hey guys, it's been a while then I played that game. Can someone please give me some informations, whats new in that latest build? Last Version I have is 0.34 i guess. 3 Girls with some Monsters and stuff.
Still want to play, but if the effort is bigger than the benefits you get, then it's not worth to go the full distance with download and cracking. Thanks in advance.
Also, Big kuddos to the guys sharing the latest builds and for cracking.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I can't believe I'm doing tech support...
  1. If you get a black screen and the game exits:
    1. Thats ph-s anti piracy function kicking in. Use an exe where it's disabled. I have already posted one for 046, and it is backwards compatible with 045. Mega
    2. It is irrelevant if you have EAC installed.
  2. DummyAuthTicket Please confirm you have logged in to steam, and restart the game:
    1. Replace your steam_api64.dll with a steam emulator. It's located in the Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64 folder.
  3. If your game crashes right after the server selector pops:
    1. You are using 046 or later pak-s with an older exe. Why would you do that?
  4. If your game wants you to update:
    1. You are connecting to ph-s server and not mindflayer. You should see the mindflayer welcome where the news should be when you start the game.
    2. If you don't then you are not starting your game with mindflayer.desktop.exe or you did not set up your certificate properly.
You are too kind, honestly at this point I wouldn't bother helping. People need a tutorial even for breathing nowadays. They won't bother reading too. They'll still ask for help even though solution is in the same page.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
The Hacker Known as 4chan

...It is irrelevant if you have EAC installed...

Well, I have 2 pcs, one older with win8.1 and one new with w10, tried to run Mindflayer without EAC installed and Mindflayer always crash, maybe you already have EAC installed? :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes