Jan 28, 2022
depot_1810921\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64
View attachment 1598933
DLL -> Mega

depot_1810921\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64
View attachment 1598934
Exe -> Mega
if it does that
it means you didn't crack it properly...

thats why you should use fezroad version

here's my link of fezroad version

Mega

instructions are on the previous page or u can try cracking your build again

steam.dll has to be replaced, along with fallendoll.exe crack
it does work
i had been failing again and again before i closed Windows Defender:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:hope my experience can help somebody
22.png
11.png

• Angry
Reactions: StevieJobs

Ingloriouswho98

May 17, 2019
When I open it up, it says that easycheat is not installed but when I try to install easycheat, it won't open (even running as administrator). Is there something I have to do first?

velkensen

Oct 28, 2017
I think I found the problem. I only have the easyanticheat_eos file. Could someone upload the easyanticheat_setup file for me please?
Use the Installation.bat in the root folder if you got it from the mega/torrent. That installed EasyAntiCheat for me.

Thirdly, can somebody please tell me, all of these versions being posted, are they CRACKED OR NOT? Do I still have to own the actual game? Maybe I'm missing something?
This is 100% most likely what's causing this confusion. Who's using the torrent, mega, or the Steam version with-or-without beta files, and cracked .exe files* or not is making way too many versions of this problem to solve.

I'm not stupid enough to try and suggest we all pick a single approach and work on that, but can everyone try and start posting what they're using and making guides for? It's gonna be even more of a shitshow with the 4.8 files entering the mix whenever they get uploaded.

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
First of all, uh, no, there is no fucking torrent in this thread. I just spent about an hour using the hacky search function, this is the best I could come up with, a link to an alt version of the game, hopefully it works better -

https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=7350861

Secondly, for all the idiots who posted "idiot proof guides," they left out a WHOLE lot of details apparently. Here's some additional instructions I found in the other pack someone posted: Maybe some of these extra steps could work? Who knows.

SO here's a basic guide for it to work if you purchased the game on steam:
1. Mega download this and unpack, whenever you want
2. certmgr.msc -> Action -> Find certificates TYPE "ProjectHelius" (without "") -> Find now, select certificate and delete
2. Delete the certificate from where you have Mindflayer placed
4. Run FallenDollLauncher.exe (wait to load until you get the confirm button)
5. Run Mindlayer, accept all options.
6. If you have no internet connection, repeat the process from 4.
7. If you see mindflayer in the right side field, you are good to and have anything available up to this point.

so yeah, none of these instructions are "obvious" to all the asses who imply they are.

Thirdly, can somebody please tell me, all of these versions being posted, are they CRACKED OR NOT? Do I still have to own the actual game? Maybe I'm missing something?
Well, I have a couple of questions for you:
Do you know what a crack is and what a crack does?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would anyone want to crack a game they bought on steam?
Why did you copy-paste someone elses post as if you come up with this yourself?
Also search works fine, you just need to change a setting in your profile so it sorts by date.
Also there is a torrent but you are apparently blind.

If I have to be honest, you literally don't know what are you doing and even obvious things are not obvious to you because you lack the knowledge to understand them. You really should stop blaming people for your own problems.

Jun 30, 2018
Well, I have a couple of questions for you:
Do you know what a crack is and what a crack does?
Why would anyone want to crack a game they bought on steam?
Why did you copy-paste someone elses post as if you come up with this yourself?
Also search works fine, you just need to change a setting in your profile so it sorts by date.
Also there is a torrent but you are apparently blind.

If I have to be honest, you literally don't know what are you doing and even obvious things are not obvious to you because you lack the knowledge to understand them. You really should stop blaming people for your own problems.
What did you search for? "Torrent"? I tried searching for that, then going to each result and find "torrent" on page and it's like 100 posts asking where is the torrent. No actual torrent.

If you searched a different keyword or used a different technique please let me know. Or you could just post a link to it if it's really and truly there. Assholes saying "it's been posted many many times" doesn't change the fact that it's buried under hundreds of other posts and spam. Please help!

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What did you search for? "Torrent"? I tried searching for that, then going to each result and find "torrent" on page and it's like 100 posts asking where is the torrent. No actual torrent.

If you searched a different keyword or used a different technique please let me know. Or you could just post a link to it if it's really and truly there. Assholes saying "it's been posted many many times" doesn't change the fact that it's buried under hundreds of other posts and spam. Please help!
If you search for "torrent" and sort results by most recent it is literally in the first page of results. Don't believe me? Here's your proof:

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
If you search for "torrent" and sort results by most recent it is literally in the first page of results. Don't believe me? Here's your proof:
I'm not going to interject in this argument, but I had no clue that you could sort your search results until now. On most other forums/platforms, the sort function is part of the search function itself or via the results page. So I'd like to thank you, because this will help save me so much time now.

Edit:
Just to clarify, I wanted to point out that I meant the basic search function and not the advanced mode.

Reactions: MrOnche

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Update 0.4.8

Additions: - 14 New Experiments
New Outfits: - Permanent:
Alet: Libero
Erika: Succubus Mistress
Dr,Anya: Duct Tape Fixes Everything

Weekly Store:
Dr.Anya: Herdsman's Daydream

System
Various Bug Fixes

Compared to poses in 0.46 8 poses were already available in 0.34 and 14 are new. So it seams they count the new scenes correctly.

Griche

Feb 1, 2020
I haven't touched the game for a long time and I just want to ask whether I should wait for a 0.4.8 ver crack or just download the most recent crack?

btose

Dec 3, 2019
1,删除\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64目录下的FallenDollLauncher.exe,删除同目录下的.pfx证书。
2,使用certmgr.msc查找并删除Helius Project证书(曾经没有安装过, 跳过这步)
3,注册\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147目录下的steam_api64.dll(CMD cd到目录 使用指令 /s steam_api64.dll)
4,以管理员权限运行Installation.bat
5,以管理员权限运行Mindflayer(允许一切请求)
6,进入游戏后右侧会提示vip字样(成功)
7,如果不管用就重复以上步骤,希望能够帮助到你,我是这样成功的

1. Delete FallenDollLauncher.exe in the \Paralogue\Binaries\Win64 directory, and delete the .pfx certificate in the same directory.
2. Use certmgr.msc to find and delete the Helius Project certificate (it has not been installed before, skip this step)
3. Register steam_api64.dll in the \Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147 directory (CMD cd to the directory and use the command /s steam_api64.dll)
4. Run Installation.bat with administrator privileges
5. Run Mindflayer with administrator privileges (allow all requests)
6. After entering the game, the word vip will be prompted on the right side (success)
7. If it doesn't work, repeat the above steps, I hope it can help you, this is how I succeeded
have some one video guide? I dont unedrstand how no play with Mindflayer, and i cant open dll files((((((

egikmaniac

Aug 15, 2019
Guys, any info regarding blurred textures and searching for players situation?
I managed to get it to work. Reinstalled OS. Was on Windows 7. Installed clean Windows 10, re-downloaded fezroad's 4.5 operation crackdoll version and followed Quaestoran guide. Harem mode is real shit though :). Low textures on High settings, scenes are not even close to be as polished as in 0.34.

Ingloriouswho98

May 17, 2019
Use the Installation.bat in the root folder if you got it from the mega/torrent. That installed EasyAntiCheat for me.

This is 100% most likely what's causing this confusion. Who's using the torrent, mega, or the Steam version with-or-without beta files, and cracked .exe files* or not is making way too many versions of this problem to solve.

I'm not stupid enough to try and suggest we all pick a single approach and work on that, but can everyone try and start posting what they're using and making guides for? It's gonna be even more of a shitshow with the 4.8 files entering the mix whenever they get uploaded.

Thanks man it worked

Reactions: velkensen
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes