3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Ash073

Jun 19, 2020
my game says easy anti cheat is not installed, why?
I already play game where anti cheat is activated.

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
According to the Twitter of Helius A story mode is in work already, I don't know what the story will have but I'm expecting some good corruption and rape content considering there are aliens and monsters in this game. Might also be test subject related contents, not sure tho. Let's hope for the best!
Helius accepted an outside investment for the single player back in August/September, so it's SFW and will have a completely separate store page, non negotiable for the patreons. There's planned to be minimal/no sexual content in the story.

There will be a combat drill mode in the nsfw side of things that works like a skirmish mode, but the interaction between it and the sexual stuff hasn't been fleshed out yet. Just described as maybe buffs based on the enemy or against that specific enemy. So don't expect a mix of combat/sex or story/sex.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Helius accepted an outside investment for the single player back in August/September, so it's SFW and will have a completely separate store page, non negotiable for the patreons. There's planned to be minimal/no sexual content in the story.

There will be a combat drill mode in the nsfw side of things that works like a skirmish mode, but the interaction between it and the sexual stuff hasn't been fleshed out yet. Just described as maybe buffs based on the enemy or against that specific enemy. So don't expect a mix of combat/sex or story/sex.
So basically what you are saying is that before announcing this the game was just 50% a scam after the changes they made at first and now its 100%, nice
I was actually going to buy this at some point in the beginning when there was going to be a nsfw story and the gallery but holy fuck my man

roturo

Nov 29, 2017
why the fuck does the game use 100% cpu in harem mode, even when paused, lowest settings and is locked to 20 FPS? The game hovers on the 50% mark for gallery.
It's a bug in the games side which the devs have barely acknowledged. Trust me what your getting here is a solid 30% improvement on FPS.

I and others have tried to get them to talk about it on discord but the last we heard was that optimisation was a big focus in January. At this point I've given up on giving performance statistics to the Devs and offering assistance.

I actually can't wait until this gets brought up on the discord. I'll have to keep some popcorn spare, those guys can be real toxic.

Oh also from the tests run by a few guys and myself on the discord graphic settings have minimal impact on performance. Also only some people have the performance issues in the first place

Reactions: 18Scythe

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
we could use a torrent file, the download is humongous
Hello.

Here is version 0.4.9 CRACKED (Ie. It has KirotoMod included so Harem mode works).

MEGA: Mega
Torrent attached to this post.

Original non-cracked version from this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...ed-project-helius.33403/page-418#post-7546835

KirotoMod is from this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...ed-project-helius.33403/page-423#post-7576719

Non-cracked version was unpacked with WinRAR Extract Here method. Then I unpacked KiritoMod004.zip to game folder. Packed the game to .rar and uploaded it to Mega and used same .rar to make .torrent.

Why did I write this? I want to be fully transparent of the process since new files has been added to original .rar file. Other than that, whole thing is untouched.

To start playing:
Extract and run Launch.bat

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
can someone upload the game on gofile.io?
it works the fastest for me, the other 3 hosts take 4 hours.

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Hello.

Here is version 0.4.9 CRACKED (Ie. It has KirotoMod included so Harem mode works).

MEGA: Mega
Torrent attached to this post.

Original non-cracked version from this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...ed-project-helius.33403/page-418#post-7546835

KirotoMod is from this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...ed-project-helius.33403/page-423#post-7576719

Non-cracked version was unpacked with WinRAR Extract Here method. Then I unpacked KiritoMod004.zip to game folder. Packed the game to .rar and uploaded it to Mega and used same .rar to make .torrent.

Why did I write this? I want to be fully transparent of the process since new files has been added to original .rar file. Other than that, whole thing is untouched.

To start playing:
Extract and run Launch.bat
I start the Launch.bat and it doesn't work?
I just get this window and game wont start.

1645307348943.png

verycrazy

Feb 14, 2021
I opened the game normally twice, then restarted the pc and entered the game again, but it just kept loading and did not enter the harem anymore.

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
has anyone tried opening the game and got a "failed to open descriptor file ../../../Paralouge.uproject"? if so, how do i fix it?

Jan 28, 2020
This is something that is very important for people to understand. The project has unfolded into one of the biggest bait-and-switch plots I have ever witnessed. The worst part is your feedback won't even reach the creator, you get instantly shut down for "negative attitude".

The entire Discord community is just one massive powder keg ready to explode and the mods just treat any attempt to express criticism as if you're lighting a match.
Didn't they mention on their patreon that they don't have much control over the Discord? Or is that another lie?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes