3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
There's many people with textures blur, its optimization problems. I found solution here
Link was deleted, it's from steam guides, but here's a quick thing:
Open %localappdata%\Paralogue\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor folder (you can copy and paste this in Windows explorer).

Open Engine.ini and paste these lines at the end of the file (line skip before first string of this is required as I know)

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Streaming.LimitPoolSizeToVRAM=0
r.Streaming.PoolSize=54321
r.Streaming.UseFixedPoolSize=1

Instead of 54321 in the third line of copied text paste your VRAM size minus ~1000.
Another way is to add

r.Streaming.FullyLoadUsedTextures=1

Last one works for me, but the fps drops very much.

P.S. mindflayer doesn't recognize new configs on first launch after certificate change, so just try to reload it.
P.P.S You still can find this guide on steam guides page of the game, it's kinda popular.

I hope everyone, who wants to get rid of blurry textures will find this in the thread
Thank you so much, FallenDoll 0.4.9 KiritoMod working here and i had that problem of the textures, and this fix solved:

In %localappdata%\Paralogue\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and then in Engine.ini adding this:

Not only fixed the blurred textures, it also fixed the preview of the characters.

Thanks you so much again, and thanks a lot to the creator of KiritoMod for sharing it with the community.

Greetings.

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Thank you for the cracked version. I have the game on steam but I dare not launch it, don't wanna deal with the bullshit multiplayer. Hoping the cracked version bypasses some of the grind too.

To think the forced online was to avoid piracy, and yet here I am preferring piracy because it's just a better product.

Ironic.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
lets b honest here... if u rlly wanna stick it to them, u would just not play.
Well, I have been waiting for the story and gameplay to be added. Which I'm starting to think amounts to the same

[edit]

Although a SFW storyline would probably have the same effect...

Sep 3, 2019
PH could, theoretically, released Fallen Doll as the best sex scene viewer in the world with its high-fidelity graphics and great character design many months ago, and netting tens of millions dollar in profit (at the very least). They could, theoretically, launch new scene/position/character DLC to keep the revenue rolling in while they're developing Fallen Doll 2. People will rave this game and PH could be hailed as the CD Projekt Red (before CP2077 disaster) of the sex game scene.

Instead, here we are right now...

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
PH could, theoretically, released Fallen Doll as the best sex scene viewer in the world with its high-fidelity graphics and great character design many months ago, and netting tens of millions dollar in profit (at the very least). They could, theoretically, launch new scene/position/character DLC to keep the revenue rolling in while they're developing Fallen Doll 2. People will rave this game and PH could be hailed as the CD Projekt Red (before CP2077 disaster) of the sex game scene.

Agreed, when I tried it the old Fallen Doll was easily the best VR "plug and play" game there was. Shame what they've done with it.

devilking8609

Oct 15, 2017
Does anyone have the problem with fps drop in the first few minutes into the game?

My spec is Ryzen 3550h and gtx1650, when running the game in the first 2-3min, fps drop below 30, after that it becomes stable at 40~60fps

Try changing some graphic settings from low to high but the fps does not change, weird

Taak

Jun 21, 2017
netting tens of millions dollar in profit (at the very least)
To do that it has to sell

10,000,000+5%(Unreal Engine royalty)=10,500,000 – still it is not a net cause there are dev costs, wages etc that i don't take into account just yet. We will do just gross profit.

• $60 – 175,000 copies
  • $50 – 210,000 copies
  • $40 – 262,500 copies
  • $30 – 350,000 copies

Thats tens of times more than what average indie game is selling on Steam. Additionally FD:OL is very niche product that has very narrow customer base.

I doubt it could net 10+ millions in profit.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020

And yeah also with mod support and shit it will become ultimate shit.

Reactions: Propaga
Oct 8, 2019
Thank you so much, FallenDoll 0.4.9 KiritoMod working here and i had that problem of the textures, and this fix solved:

In %localappdata%\Paralogue\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and then in Engine.ini adding this:

Not only fixed the blurred textures, it also fixed the preview of the characters.

Thanks you so much again, and thanks a lot to the creator of KiritoMod for sharing it with the community.

Greetings.
THIS HAS LITERALLY SAVED THE GAME FOR ME.

I knew my laptop was strong enough and i dont know why it was happening but i was getting plastic looking characters in harem and i did this and it worked without an fps drop. Cheers and thank you.

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
why did they drop vr support? there are 10 other sex simulators out there but this one had rly good vr, with one handed support and shit

shame; wish facebook hadn't nuked the vr hype :/

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes