3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
Any reason for it having a txt saing it comes from a shady ass rusian site on it?

Any reason for the both of you having almost the same nickname?
well i downloaded from the torrent and its works (use the launch file to start the game instead of the exe file)

din't even noticed the nicknames until u mentioned it :LOL:

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Wait is the harem mode like an online shtick? cause if so it's like beating it with your homies and I don't swing that way
Nah, i literally playing solo right now. It's v0.4.9 cracked version. Thanks to the folks who make this possible otherwise yeah i don't want to play this shit with online nonsense. Now i need to play that Erotes Nightclub thing, idk why shit is locked

Jul 2, 2020
Nah, i literally playing solo right now. It's v0.4.9 cracked version. Thanks to the folks who make this possible otherwise yeah i don't want to play this shit with online nonsense. Now i need to play that Erotes Nightclub thing, idk why shit is locked
Project Helius has not finished yet that map do not worry about guys.

sacchan

Sep 28, 2017
nobody got problem with kirito mod??
when u launch the game and enter harem mode
like after 1 minute ur screen just freeze

Jun 21, 2018
Having an issue with not being able to move the cursor to the right edge of the screen, makes it impossible to change any settings or click anything on that side of the screen. Can anyone help?

Jerryli

Oct 13, 2018
Don't need the internet access to play it.
you can block the program by firewall.
The nickname will be request a new one by the mod
Everything is unlocked, annoying thing were gone.
The game became perfect by the mod.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes