3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

JoseAntonio71

Nov 11, 2019
Has there been any word on when Galatea or Celia are going to be added to the game? I know they were modifiying Galatea to comply with Steam rules and Celia seems to be part of the first "season pass" but there doesn't seem to be any solid release date for either that I can see. I just want some new characters for a change considering we're still stuck with the same three we've had for like two years.

• Haha
Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Has there been any word on when Galatea or Celia are going to be added to the game? I know they were modifiying Galatea to comply with Steam rules and Celia seems to be part of the first "season pass" but there doesn't seem to be any solid release date for either that I can see. I just want some new characters for a change considering we're still stuck with the same three we've had for like two years.
Yeah dude even you say " we're still stuck with the same three we've had for like two years. ". Game dev is money hungry and lazy af. We don't know what the mofo do with that big ass money, he probably waste it all for his own pleasures instead of taking care of the business.

B.Bolky

Jul 12, 2019
how to run this game ? i already extract it an klick the launch, then nothing happened after kiritomod is running ?

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Galatea likely never, Helius described her in lore as a child, something few if any distributors will touch and Steam has a parity policy so it's moot anyway if he finds one who'd take it. The game would need to come off steam first since the last time he posted something about discussing her with steam it was going fairly poorly, they're just outright refusing with no negotiation. He seems to be rushing Yanshi as a next character to get a loli in, see how that goes since he's described her as a slightly older Galatea, which probably won't help his chances on steam.

As for Celia, was supposed to be stage 2 of the beta or something, but with the delay that's all out of wack. So who knows really, whenever they get around to it. I think she was meant to be the final free girl before passes, though knowing Helius that'll probably change.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
The Game has been in development a little longer than 2 years. Fallen Doll was more or less the Tech Demo for Operation Love Craft aka Paralogue. If I'm not mistaken.
The original Fallen Doll was a completely different game, the only thing the two have in common is the engine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ai9999

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
The original Fallen Doll was a completely different game, the only thing the two have in common is the engine.
Are you sure about that? One of the characters is taken from there, ui is taken from there, nightclub level is going to be taken from there, animations are taken from there...
Operation lovecraft is just a somewhat more advanced fallendoll. I'd even call it a sequel if they didn't abandon it.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Are you sure about that? One of the characters is taken from there, ui is taken from there, nightclub level is going to be taken from there, animations are taken from there...
Operation lovecraft is just a somewhat more advanced fallendoll. I'd even call it a sequel if they didn't abandon it.
yep they are copy pasting stuff from the previous game beta to new one.

Reactions: F95phex

JoseAntonio71

Nov 11, 2019
Galatea likely never, Helius described her in lore as a child, something few if any distributors will touch and Steam has a parity policy so it's moot anyway if he finds one who'd take it. The game would need to come off steam first since the last time he posted something about discussing her with steam it was going fairly poorly, they're just outright refusing with no negotiation. He seems to be rushing Yanshi as a next character to get a loli in, see how that goes since he's described her as a slightly older Galatea, which probably won't help his chances on steam.
Weren't they supposed to be aging up Galatea so she's no longer a child? Last I heard they were going to make her taller/older so she'd essentially be an "adult" to meet Steam's guidelines.

Seems like a decent enough compromise, probably would take some work to modify her models and animations but it's better than starting completely from scratch. Some people will probably be upset about it but I'd prefer her being an adult anyway. It'd be a massive waste if they just threw out all the content they've created for her considering it seems like they've put a lot of development work into it. Then again I guess maybe they could recycle that content for the new not-Galatea character instead.

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
I ended up paying for the beta a few months ago, and got access to the online harem mode... And it's disappointing, to say the least. It's just a lot of grinding, and I barely managed to discover any new animations or clothing options that haven't already been available in the gallery mode for years. Am I missing something here? Or was it really just a waste of money?

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Technically Alet was intended for the original game but they canned it before she was finished and she never made it into any playable builds. Other than that I'm not aware of anything that was directly lifted from the original and recycled for OL, if you have some comparisons that would be cool.

Mar 18, 2019
What the fuck mate, this game used to have good graphics. Now with everything cranked up to max all I get are mushy textures, massive lag and poor performance and the UI has been destroyed and turned into a shitshow that's a plain bother. Did the developers fall on their head or something?

• Haha
Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes