3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
May 17, 2021
Is there a VR version of the 0.49 cracked?
No. The VR version cannot be cracked unfortunately. :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw do you guys know how to place more than 1 experiment(?) Like I want 3 group doing different stuffs? Thanks
It is not possible in the original game. I was thinking about implementing it in my mod, but in the end I didn't.
If someone wants to implement it: you'd need to add a fake player to the lobby and start the animations for them.
I think it could be done by only modifying the public python part, but I don't want to waste much more time on this project.
So I downloaded the game with the crack, started it and it still asks me which server I like to pick. Is that normal? Am I actually connecting anywhere when I enter Harem mode?
Removing that would require modifying game files unfortunately. It should be all offline, the server choice changes nothing.
how to run this game ? i already extract it an klick the launch, then nothing happened after kiritomod is running ?
Alt tab to the game window?
What the fuck mate, this game used to have good graphics. Now with everything cranked up to max all I get are mushy textures, massive lag and poor performance and the UI has been destroyed and turned into a shitshow that's a plain bother. Did the developers fall on their head or something?
Maybe they thought the online experience is worth the tradeoffs. Or a "live service" cannot be pirated so they'd make more money (which they did).

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Technically Alet was intended for the original game but they canned it before she was finished and she never made it into any playable builds. Other than that I'm not aware of anything that was directly lifted from the original and recycled for OL, if you have some comparisons that would be cool.
I'm talking about Erika not Alet. You can download a playable build of fallendoll with that character in it and see it for yourself, I'm not gonna bother downloading it just to post two comparision screenshots.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Technically Alet was intended for the original game but they canned it before she was finished and she never made it into any playable builds. Other than that I'm not aware of anything that was directly lifted from the original and recycled for OL, if you have some comparisons that would be cool.
:FacePalm:

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
Helius added like 50 animation that are backported from fallen doll. I believe that when this game is done(hopefully this century). it will be honeyselect level of content.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

o7sniip

Dec 6, 2020
Helius added like 50 animation that are backported from fallen doll. I believe that when this game is done(hopefully this century). it will be honeyselect level of content.
Comparing the (potential) content in this game to honey select content is like comparing the gdp of a small ant colony to the gdp of the european union...

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Weren't they supposed to be aging up Galatea so she's no longer a child? Last I heard they were going to make her taller/older so she'd essentially be an "adult" to meet Steam's guidelines.

Seems like a decent enough compromise, probably would take some work to modify her models and animations but it's better than starting completely from scratch. Some people will probably be upset about it but I'd prefer her being an adult anyway. It'd be a massive waste if they just threw out all the content they've created for her considering it seems like they've put a lot of development work into it. Then again I guess maybe they could recycle that content for the new not-Galatea character instead.
The negotiations I'm talking about came after that plan, see https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...4-9-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-7330292. Essentially the issue is her name is somewhat synonymous with child to steam since a lot of angry people reported her just to get back at Helius, so it's essentially a no go for anything with her name looking vaguely like an early submission I'd imagine. It's just be a huge risk for steam since there would still be old references on the web if they accepted her that people might confuse for current and on Steam, and why risk the headache/cost of an investigation even if they know they'd be cleared?.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Weren't they supposed to be aging up Galatea so she's no longer a child? Last I heard they were going to make her taller/older so she'd essentially be an "adult" to meet Steam's guidelines.
I wonder if they can't simply delete the character oficially, but give the files to the community so people can manually add it to the game.

Sep 2, 2020
It would be nice to have the ability of placing experiments without leaving the character so that we can have gangbangs without online mode since that is the one and only thing thats the harem mode is good for.

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks for cracking latest version.

So now that I've tried this harem mode, I can officially said it's a fucken mess to play, especially on a non-qwerty keyboard. Controls are fkd up, and finding a scene I want is no longer easy

I'll try gallery mode next...

JoseAntonio71

Nov 11, 2019
The negotiations I'm talking about came after that plan, see https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...4-9-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-7330292. Essentially the issue is her name is somewhat synonymous with child to steam since a lot of angry people reported her just to get back at Helius, so it's essentially a no go for anything with her name looking vaguely like an early submission I'd imagine. It's just be a huge risk for steam since there would still be old references on the web if they accepted her that people might confuse for current and on Steam, and why risk the headache/cost of an investigation even if they know they'd be cleared?.
Huh, that's unfortunate then. Pretty sure other games on Steam get away with borderline loli content, though I suppose this is skirting the line of being a little too "realistic" looking to fly under the radar. I guess best case scenario is they find a way to recycle that content for other characters instead, at least the sex animations they created if nothing else.

CuNickel

Feb 19, 2018
Wait so in terms of VR, what is the best/latest version of the game?
The steam demo?
0.33 or 0.34 I think were the last released cracked VR versions.
If I understood the thread correctly, they took out VR since they started to do that harem mode thing etc. and plan on bringing it back in a future update but there is no ETA on that as far as I know.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes