3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020

jansson

Nov 27, 2017
I'm getting a weird error: the game freezes immediately on launch but if i minimize, it's actually running. I can even navigate the menu by alt+tabing between windows, "freeze-unfreeze-freeze again, and so on.

I'm using Windows 7 but the computer should be strong enough, and I've tried two different versions

azel1221

Apr 13, 2019
Is there any other games with the same quality?
The highest quality Virt-A-Mate characters, assets, and scenes are quite comparable to Fallen Doll, and it's infinitely more customizable. The built-in stuff is trash though and the vast majority of quality content is patreon-gated paid mods (though some is free and much of the rest can be pirated from here or elsewhere). Learning curve is also very steep, new users are unlikely to understand the UI and find themselves lost trying to load scenes or change characters/clothes. Fallen Doll as it exists now is foundationally just a Unreal Engine based Virt-A-Mate with curated characters/animations and much more user friendly interface. They're primary use is just as a model and animation viewer.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2020
Seems they wasted their time redesigning this, has no resemblance to a "hound" now. Perhaps they've had people moaning about the previous one resembling a Dog to much, didn't look enough like one to me:p
It's also probably to get Steam to stop bitching at them, but who knows

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
I cant get this version to work. It either opens the steam version or nothing at all. It says I need EAC but then the setup doesnt work.

Revering

Feb 19, 2018
How do i run the game? I downloaded the one from the torrent that came with kirito mod. I see couple of exe but they all start steam

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Seems they wasted their time redesigning this, has no resemblance to a "hound" now. Perhaps they've had people moaning about the previous one resembling a Dog to much, didn't look enough like one to me:p
The hounds of tindalos were never suposed to look like a hound in the book they debuted, as the word hound describes their hunter habits, not their appearance. Or anything describable, really. If anything, some descriptions in later books sugest they may be closer to bats, actually, for what I've read. In any case, one of the designs I've seen of the Hound of Tindalos is this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from the Lovecraft wiki.

That said, they should focus on making their "game"... well, a game. Or, if its going to be a glorified scene viewer with gatcha bs (as I've seen it described as), add more scenes, instead of changing models that were already functional. But, again, they had been fleecing people for almost nothing for several years.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes