3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Where is this hot bitch at?
image (2) (1).jpg
I see those in a patreon post called "Monthly Bundle And Closed Beta Server Back Online"

"We have finished the maintenance, the closed beta is back online. Another monthly preorder bundle returns and is ready for claim.

CLAIM THE BUNDLE

Attached images are:

Juzi, wip

Player hand/controller in new VR build

Celia's engineering vehicle

Celia's alternative outfits:

(These outfits are included in the season pass, not the preorder bundle.)

• Strapping Bunnygirl
  • Yoga Time
  • Blackfin Barracuda
  • Wasteland Mechanic

So i'm guessing new characters etc are available.

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
So it seems this asshole is still selling private beta keys through Patreon and Valve doesn't see any money

Yulice

Aug 7, 2017
its not just you. poor optimisation + online lag does that
i wonder if its really just "poor optimisation"
i have a 3070 TI and it randomly starts overheating and dropping my frames below 30....

id be wary of potential bitcoin miners or something else

drasmine

Jun 11, 2020
i have the 0.34 cracked version, in this one work the installation instrucctions for the harem version, or i need other paraloge version? because i atemt to install but not work

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
i have a 3070 TI and it randomly starts overheating and dropping my frames below 30....

Yup, I have a 3070Ti inside an Obsidian 1000D. My card never overheats but I'm also using a legit Steam build.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
So it seems this asshole is still selling private beta keys through Patreon and Valve doesn't see any money
If Valve still didn't do anything about that by now they either have permission or using some loophole.

its not just you. poor optimisation + online lag does that
Just poor optimization, there is no reason to dwell on it at this point, let's wait for the rebuilt version.
You will not be able to notice lag in this type of "game"

Thermal throttling suggests an issue with the card, no matter the load it shouldn't be happening. I would suggest testing the card thoroughly.

Eltempacc

Jul 18, 2019
I currently still use 0.4.5, but I see 0.4.9 is the latest available to torrent. Better to stay at 0.4.5 or move up to 0.4.9? I'm asking because the Changelog on the main post mentions 14 new experiments, yet nothing about 0.4.5 (Changelog has a huge jump from 0.4.9 -> 0.34 looking back). Are these new animations already included with 0.4.5? I already tried looking for an answer using the search function for this entire thread with no luck.

Last edited:

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
VR games are pretty demanding on the GPU.

I'd recommend taking this opportunity to open your card up and give it a good cleaning. Have some fresh thermal paste on hand.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes