3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
The hounds of tindalos were never suposed to look like a hound in the book they debuted, as the word hound describes their hunter habits, not their appearance. Or anything describable, really. If anything, some descriptions in later books sugest they may be closer to bats, actually, for what I've read. In any case, one of the designs I've seen of the Hound of Tindalos is this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from the Lovecraft wiki.

That said, they should focus on making their "game"... well, a game. Or, if its going to be a glorified scene viewer with gatcha bs (as I've seen it described as), add more scenes, instead of changing models that were already functional. But, again, they had been fleecing people for almost nothing for several years.
Geez that in an extreme "hound" i guess it just the word Hound i'm accustomed to it meaning a dog in everyday meaning.
But yeah totally agree the content they should have added is very minimal for the time frame. Upon finding the game i kept debating whether to pay the monthly sub, but i'm glad i came across this forum saved me money thats for sure. Was expecting the game to have loads customization in regards to looks etc, yet i see they are now very limited being on Steam and the grief the Modsput around banning people for speaking out.

killing1231

Jun 10, 2021
I have 1060, 1080, 3060 , 3060ti, 3070 and all of `em can play this :) yes with 1060 not 60 fps but around 40-52(which is playable if you play it to enjoy it)

Try updating graphic driver & using Max Performance mode
I don't think so, it's just that the game is extremely poorly optimized. Right now I'm still playing some games like Wildlife, Elden Ring, Dying Light 2, Red Dead 2... 50-60 fps max out at 1080p but this game... I mean I still have 50-60 fps at gallery mode but harrem is only 35-60 and it's not stable

osoonH

Feb 25, 2021
there are certain options for different compatabilities, but with no experiment option. is there just none, or do i need to unlock them?

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2019
I don't think so, it's just that the game is extremely poorly optimized. Right now I'm still playing some games like Wildlife, Elden Ring, Dying Light 2, Red Dead 2... 50-60 fps max out at 1080p but this game... I mean I still have 50-60 fps at gallery mode but harrem is only 35-60 and it's not stable
hmm weird, yeah I agree with the poorly optimized part but well 35-60... I think we're still fine, it's not like the game need 2ms reaction time flick or something

Reactions: NukaCola

lauraskeez

Sep 21, 2018
So is there any way to play this game without Steam? I remember it used to be an .exe that you could play, now it just sends me to the game's Steam page. How do i play it?

• Sad
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
Aug 13, 2020
Before all else, thank you for your hard work cracking the latest version.

I did give it another try but ugh man, I´m busier fighting off the rebel camera and trying to set up things properly, and even then you gotta keep an eye on meters nonsense, theres also a lot of clipping and flickering elements all over the place. Also, is it me or Invert Y doesnt work at all?

I´ll just keep an eye for the "Rebuild" and see what fresh drama they brew up :KEK:

CaptainTerry

Mar 1, 2022
View attachment 1575298

Overview:
Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft is a full 3D game made with the Unreal Engine, with desktop and virtual reality supports. It features women and female androids being fucked by various alien monsters and human males in a decerebrate state (called dreamers). Currently, the game is only a sex simulator, but it is expected to evolve to a full game with a single and multiplayer modes in 2022.
As implied by the title, Operation Lovecraft takes its inspiration from the science fiction universe created by H. P. Lovecraft.
Previously known as "Paralogue"
You need a good PC to run the game.
Press U to hide the interface.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-19
Release Date: 2022-01-06
Developer: Project Helius - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.9 Cracked (Harem)
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Other Game: Fallen Doll
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

How to install cracked Harem version:

DOWNLOAD
Non-VR (Harem Cracked): MEGA - - -
VR (v0.34 Cracked): - MEGA - -

Spectral | Rev thanks for the link

View attachment 869837 View attachment 869843 View attachment 864202 View attachment 864203 View attachment 864201 View attachment 440555 View attachment 440556
What a great masterpiece!!! My brother loves it
!!!!

Reactions: skyrimggg
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes