3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
its not just you. poor optimisation + online lag does that
even in the cracked singleplayer the harem more is dogshit in comparison
and now that I think of it that's really fkin weird, like they managed to write such code that even when you're not connecting to a different server / PC you lag lol

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Yulice

Aug 7, 2017
True, hope they get their head screwed on straight and not mess the game up.
the game is messed up
dev only cares about money
talks about microtransaction but if u mention it they ban u from their discord
also instead of bringing updates and fixing the issues all he does is make limited time costumes u can only get by being a patreon

"good game" my ass, dont be a fool

Sex69Cool

Apr 17, 2021
So many of you are asking torrent of the latest build.
Well, here it is.

File is from OP Mega link. Downloaded with mega-sync, torrent made in ruTorrent. No unpacking etc. done. 1:1 copy.
You have no idea how long i waited for this thank you my lordo
I search everywhere!

I hope quoting this helps other people find it
so just incase i will do this

HEY LOOK HERE FOR TORRENT FILE WE'VE BEEN BLESSED

JantsoP

Oct 18, 2017
You have no idea how long i waited for this thank you my lordo
I search everywhere!

I hope quoting this helps other people find it
so just incase i will do this

this doesn't work, the torent works but the game itself doesn't.
You both have wrong torrent. Latest torrent is here: [Unreal Engine] - Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft [v0.4.9 Cracked] [Project Helius] | F95zone

Reactions: M_e_*

Jey66

Mar 7, 2022
Enjoy the game while it is in its demo state. The devs apparently already plan to turn this into a free 2 play grind fest.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Can someone post most recent patreon post?
Here this shit.

"Character Spotlight: Bliss, The Captain (Patreon)

It’s rare to find a commissioned officer moonlighting as a rock drummer, even more so when that officer is a cyberdoll.

Cyberdolls are rarely placed in commanding positions within most national militaries for security reasons. Bliss (Battalion Level Infantry Support System) is an exception, having been awarded the rank of Captain for her myriad accomplishments during the Lunar Wars. Post-war, Bliss joined many cyberdolls in retiring from military service following the ratification of the Sentient AI Citizenship Act, albeit with personal reservations. What’s a manufactured weapon to do in times of peace?

One evening, when watching a brawl break out at an underground band’s gig at a bar, Bliss was pulled up onto stage to replace an indisposed member in the midst of the confusion. Bliss fit right in, to the extent of spending the next fifteen years as the band’s drummer. Her fellow musicians never questioned her past, or why she seemed to be forever young. They never made much of a name for themselves, but Bliss truly felt happy during this time, finding purpose beyond her origins as a weapon of war.

When the band played their last gig, Bliss finally discovered that without proper maintenance, her tear glands module had long fallen into disrepair.

Bliss eventually returned to military service, continuing her career as a meticulous, sophisticated, and sometimes rude drill instructor. Following the discovery of hostile alien life on Yuggoth, Bliss was dispatched to Yuggoth attached to the Pioneer Council’s Peacekeeper Division to reorganize local defenses.

While standing next to Bliss, one can hear fierce vibrations emanating from her headphones. Is that the singing of artillery, or the beating of drums?

"The best thing about being a cyberdoll? Don't need to eat a god damn space MRE."
EDIT:

Added gif of Bliss' military version of cyberdoll body."
e89a81f9fe4dd7149bc78687932e03b05668a2e0a38282a8df04b535d693d9bd.jpg
f97e5a5a1637af677d89ef699e3d7368c04edd83ed1ca0eba63fb0a2d2fc6379.jpg
5453ac7a155d7aaa592270f2df50bd1ca2306f4710d49f27d8ddfce7177d8da6.jpg
stupid shit as always.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes