3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
As a sucker who paid for the beta a while ago... Does the cracked version have any advantage over the official beta? Are there cheats in the cracked version, so you don't have to grind in harem mode?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
As a sucker who paid for the beta a while ago... Does the cracked version have any advantage over the official beta? Are there cheats in the cracked version, so you don't have to grind in harem mode?
Cracked harem mode has everything(probably?) unlocked.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
and you don't need an internet connection and can frick all you want with no restrictions.

Bernvictim

Jan 30, 2018
I don't understand this game at all, are they trying to make Koikatsu or a gacha? Either they're incompetent and lazy or deliberately milking supporters untill the well dries

Quite sad because despite the optimization the graphics and girls are top tier, there's nothing else with this sort of content out there as well.

On another note, the fact that there's no actual creampies is the worst part of this game. I'd be willing to look past everything else if that was in the game

Last edited:

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
I don't understand this game at all, are they trying to make Koikatsu or a gacha? Either they're incompetent and lazy or deliberately milking supporters untill the well dries

Quite sad because despite the optimization the graphics and girls are top tier, there's nothing else with this sort of content out there as well.

On another note, the fact that there's no actual creampies is the worst part of this game. I'd be willing to look past everything else if that was in the game
Their fallen doll already in a good shape but instead of make it in to finish game,They instead begin new project to milk a lot more.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

They wish they could make a Koikatsu game. Illusion may make copy-paste games but at least their games are moddable and they have a big modding community, this game has none of that and graphics are not that impressive either, Wild Life and Insult Order have better graphics with none of the gacha shit.

Izalith

Sep 15, 2019
They wish they could make a Koikatsu game. Illusion may make copy-paste games but at least their games are moddable and they have a big modding community, this game has none of that and graphics are not that impressive either, Wild Life and Insult Order have better graphics with none of the gacha shit.
Nah this game has pretty good graphics. Let's call it what it is, because the graphics are carrying this game hard.
It's true that Illusion has much more value. That happens when the dev isn't out to nickle and dime customers.

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
If you think those two games look even remotely as good as OL you might need to stop fapping before you go completely blind lol

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
If you think those two games look even remotely as good as OL you might need to stop fapping before you go completely blind lol
OL has good graphics for sure, but its not like its the best, i feel like youre putting them up on a pedestal a bit

kruepsuep

Jul 9, 2020
fatal error for me, seems like i have to update drivers? can someone link me some kind of tutorial so i fix that, sry im a console andy not used to this

edit: figured out how to update drivers but still fatal error : (

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
hate to say it but on this one I agree with Gcats, although, these other two can run in stable FPS. OL can not right now
Damn you actually just say insult order have better graphics.. i maybe understand wild life shit but this...
Yea I just played insult order, it's GOOD in graphics but I much prefer OL graphics myself

Eltempacc

Jul 18, 2019
Loaded the launch.bat folder, but it just shows a black screen. Any advice?
For context, I downloaded the latest version (0.4.9) on the main post via MixDrop.
After download and unzipping the game, there is an .exe called KiritoMod049.exe in: \FallenDoll_0.4.9_rip-KiritoMod-included\FallenDoll 0.4.9 rip\Operation Lovecraft Fallen Doll Playtest\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64

KiritoMod is a fork of Mindflayer if you used that executable to run the game in previous versions.

Older posts in this thread can help you out with older versions of the game when you search up the version number, but I recommend downloading ver.0.4.9 for more costumes (compared to 0.4.5) and more animations + harem mode (compared to 0.3.4).

Note: A black screen stays for about 5 seconds when you start the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: noob_101
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes