3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HeikeW

Sep 13, 2019
Uhh how do I run this? It says I need easy anti cheat installed when I try to launch it through the Fallen Doll Launcher.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
T = Girl Squirt
C = Set default starting camera angle to current angle
P = Toggle first person view/third person view
O = Stabilize first person camera view
Q = Start sex / stop sex
W = Cum inside during sex
E = Cum outside during sex
U = Hide UI / Show UI

This doesnt work or am i dumb ?

How do u go first person ?
oh yea they also removed most of these with harem
you also can't make them sweaty using M anymore
helius back at it removing things that were actually useful

>Nora

Apr 13, 2022
How to bring "sex scenes" in harem mode to "gallery" mode, ex: threesome,. I see some sex scenes ( include one or more people)
not exist in gallery mode while it exist in harem mode.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How to bring "sex scenes" in harem mode to "gallery" mode, ex: threesome,. I see some sex scenes ( include one or more people)
not exist in gallery mode while it exist in harem mode.
wish we could do that...
that's just a feature that would be too damn convenient for them to implement, they gotta focus on the anti-player stuff

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Commenting

May 17, 2020
I have a probably-often-asked question but I am really not in the mood to go through 5000 comments.
Is there a way to view the post 0.34 scenes like you would before? Or do I have to go through all the weird steps and grind for the scenes?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have a probably-often-asked question but I am really not in the mood to go through 5000 comments.
Is there a way to view the post 0.34 scenes like you would before? Or do I have to go through all the weird steps and grind for the scenes?
cracked version has everything unlocked in harem bro

Reactions: Commenting

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Do I need to do that "how to install" process for it or is it just download and play/view?
?
you download and you run kiritomod.exe or something like that, in the paralogue - bin folder
posted a screenshot above, maybe 1-2pages back,you cant miss it
don't need to do anything crazy to get it to run

Reactions: Commenting

Commenting

May 17, 2020
?
you download and you run kiritomod.exe or something like that, in the paralogue - bin folder
posted a screenshot above, maybe 1-2pages back,you cant miss it
don't need to do anything crazy to get it to run
1649883797650.png

This was what I was talking about, good to know it's been simplified

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
In the current cracked version of the game, are there any scenes similar to the one mentioned above that only are available when selecting a specific preference? (e.g. Xenology disabled)

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
Tcho-Tcho, wip
Another playable actor in Xenology disabled rooms

xdd
Ah, an eight year old boy. A perfect addition to my Lovecraftian gacha game. Seriously though, if this gets through the censors because they color it green or something then I demand a short-stack gobbo 'Tcho-Tcho' female in return.

• Haha
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

That1Mc

Jan 5, 2019
Might I suggest a better alternative to all this gacha crap?

How about an "open" community game \ simulation?

It's called Virt-a-Mate. Search these forums. Had to heavily optimize the GIF to maintain the 60fps.
View attachment 1753873 View attachment 1755984
As right as you are, most are here just for the fap and most of the good stuff is behind paywall from some creators. And If I recall, DLing it with mods is hard?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes