3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
May 26, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At least the artists are doing something...
There's another post too but I can't see it, mentions Galateea but only related to the "lore" probably. View attachment 1745192
it looks really fucking hoooot

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
it looks really fucking hoooot
So they are showing the concept art of their 1259684569th character ever, and they've shipped nothing beyond the three we've always had?
But they have Unreal and and and.....uh.........more concept art!
yea seriously I don't think they realise it, but all of these characters are neeeeeever gonna be in the game lol
I mean, to think they haven't released a new character for what, two years now or whatever? Can't believe there's someone out there that think these characters will ever be put into the game.
Shit we're not even getting anything new for the existing ones.
Just a continuous stream of BS coming from the devs if you ask me, I feel like this project will be abandoned soon

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Naau

Sep 21, 2020
As someone who was interested in this project for a while, however wasn't able to follow it closely, can I ask you guys a couple questions about current state of the game?

1. They said the game is going to be released this year. How likely is that?
2. Do we know anything about character customization, except for costumes (me don't like unnaturally huge booba, me like small booba)
3. Will there be any trans/futa characters?

And the most important question.
4. Do you guys believe the game will be good or are we going to have another Subverse kind of situation? (ngl, played an early version of this game and I am legit thinking about buying a proper PC in a month just so I can try this game in VR on high settings)

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
No matter how shit this game turns out, it'll be better than Subverse by default:ROFLMAO: I still think it's going to come out this year, but I'm not holding my breath on it blowing me away like I thought it would years ago after they canceled Fallen Doll for this new version.

Jeff:)

Jan 8, 2018
As someone who was interested in this project for a while, however wasn't able to follow it closely, can I ask you guys a couple questions about current state of the game?

1. They said the game is going to be released this year. How likely is that?
2. Do we know anything about character customization, except for costumes (me don't like unnaturally huge booba, me like small booba)
3. Will there be any trans/futa characters?

And the most important question.
4. Do you guys believe the game will be good or are we going to have another Subverse kind of situation? (ngl, played an early version of this game and I am legit thinking about buying a proper PC in a month just so I can try this game in VR on high settings)
1. They may release it this year, they are really focusing to apeace Steam apeace Steam terms for publication, but at its current state, it will definitely be incomplete. (Worst performance than prevoius versions, bugged graphic setting leaving you to toy with the .ini files to fix it, aberrant controlls, 0 gameplay, clipping clothes/models).

2. You can tweak hair colour and change the full cloth set (no mixing, and almost all animations wont let you certain cloth peaces). There is no body sliders and the only human looking body type will be Galatea, but its a (borderline) child, leaving no options for vanilla enjoyers. all the other 1254323character concept arts are the same big booba woman with different hair styles. (they could easily mix all clothing sets and hair styles on 1 character but they wont for the sake of "character selection".

3. No futa as far as i've seen. They dont have one on its previous game. maybe strapons? I really dont know so dont quote me on this.

4. This game is delivering graphic quality and animation details like no game has ever done, same as fethises.
So far is my favorite game, but the bar is not that high to be honest. Devs are wasting all the founds on features that LITERALLY no one asked and where never proposed to the patrons. My head cannon is that they intentionally never proposed them because they knew people wont want them. Im talking about gacha mechanics to unlock animations and energy sistem to limit your progres to give you the undying modern gaming option of "pay real money to skip a tedious process that has no other purpose that anoy you until you give us more money" or "engaging gameplay" as EA says...

TL;DR: This game had SO MUCH potential but now is going down on a spiral down the sink because devs got really greedy and think that consumer feedback is meaningless because they already have the founding from missguiding philanthropist, as patreons usually do.

My financial and moral advice is: Dont buy this game at any cost. Dont get baited just for a few animations that you like. Nowdays imo the best use of your money in herotic consumage is paying a talented animator/artist for things that really hit your spot. Its the best example of "Get what you paid for" we have nowdays.

Reactions: Kbtr95

Naau

Sep 21, 2020
1. They may release it this year, they are really focusing to apeace Steam apeace Steam terms for publication, but at its current state, it will definitely be incomplete. (Worst performance than prevoius versions, bugged graphic setting leaving you to toy with the .ini files to fix it, aberrant controlls, 0 gameplay, clipping clothes/models).

2. You can tweak hair colour and change the full cloth set (no mixing, and almost all animations wont let you certain cloth peaces). There is no body sliders and the only human looking body type will be Galatea, but its a (borderline) child, leaving no options for vanilla enjoyers. all the other 1254323character concept arts are the same big booba woman with different hair styles. (they could easily mix all clothing sets and hair styles on 1 character but they wont for the sake of "character selection".

3. No futa as far as i've seen. They dont have one on its previous game. maybe strapons? I really dont know so dont quote me on this.

4. This game is delivering graphic quality and animation details like no game has ever done, same as fethises.
So far is my favorite game, but the bar is not that high to be honest. Devs are wasting all the founds on features that LITERALLY no one asked and where never proposed to the patrons. My head cannon is that they intentionally never proposed them because they knew people wont want them. Im talking about gacha mechanics to unlock animations and energy sistem to limit your progres to give you the undying modern gaming option of "pay real money to skip a tedious process that has no other purpose that anoy you until you give us more money" or "engaging gameplay" as EA says...

TL;DR: This game had SO MUCH potential but now is going down on a spiral down the sink because devs got really greedy and think that consumer feedback is meaningless because they already have the founding from missguiding philanthropist, as patreons usually do.

My financial and moral advice is: Dont buy this game at any cost. Dont get baited just for a few animations that you like. Nowdays imo the best use of your money in herotic consumage is paying a talented animator/artist for things that really hit your spot. Its the best example of "Get what you paid for" we have nowdays.
Oh wow, gacha system in a lewd game. With all the funding they are getting. I am definitely downloading cracked version of it once it is released. Also, why add all the meaningless functions, while not having a simple body customization. All of it doesn't look good, I must say. Let's hope they will prove us wrong!

Jan 8, 2018
Oh wow, gacha system in a lewd game. With all the funding they are getting. I am definitely downloading cracked version of it once it is released. Also, why add all the meaningless functions, while not having a simple body customization. All of it doesn't look good, I must say. Let's hope they will prove us wrong!
You are right. For me, the best outcome is devs proving us wrong.

Naau

Sep 21, 2020
This might be helpful
This is extremely helpful! Thanks a lot!

I stand corrected, you cant use money to bypass the energy sistem as the doc says.
And also it looks like there will be daily quests? Idk how about you, but I find it weird that they assume we will jerk off to their game on a daily basis. So maybe they expect us to actually play the game, like grind it or play it competitively lmao? In any case, if the entire system will be rewarding enough, it might be not that bad.

Aug 13, 2020
"30 years after the first cyberdoll was created"
Did they just make it canon that Galatea is a thing from the past? lmao

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
This might be helpful
Take the doc with a grain of salt, most of that was damage control after the beta release.

For example you can buy currency:
1649412552149.png
This is likely to be continued through the launch the same way character bundles were added by "community decision" in a month in which there was no community vote (a vocal complaint around the beta launch).

Character bundles by the way, are what lets you buy card packs for a character.
1649412722591.png

It also doesn't mention things like the upcoming skirmish mode, doesn't mention the delay or rework, etc. Just fairly out of date at this point. I'd check the discord if you want the most up to date stuff.

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At least the artists are doing something...
There's another post too but I can't see it, mentions Galateea but only related to the "lore" probably. View attachment 1745192
Just reading that makes it sound like Galatea is no longer planned to be free, but now part of a season pass? I hope it goes on to say something else lol, that would be a mega dick move to suddenly charge extra for her.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Take the doc with a grain of salt, most of that was damage control after the beta release.

For example you can buy currency:
View attachment 1746187
This is likely to be continued through the launch the same way character bundles were added by "community decision" in a month in which there was no community vote (a vocal complaint around the beta launch).

Character bundles by the way, are what lets you buy card packs for a character.
View attachment 1746189

It also doesn't mention things like the upcoming skirmish mode, doesn't mention the delay or rework, etc. Just fairly out of date at this point. I'd check the discord if you want the most up to date stuff.
I'm already in their discord but thanks anyway. I also started a discussion of proper updates in their fallen doll discussion channel. One of the mods said they will discuss it internally.

I just want new characters, more experiments and costumes. That's all that matters in the game with a little bit of free roaming.

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
I'm already in their discord but thanks anyway. I also started a discussion of proper updates in their fallen doll discussion channel. One of the mods said they will discuss it internally.

I just want new characters, more experiments and costumes. That's all that matters in the game with a little bit of free roaming.
Yeah Pasix said they'd soon be revamping the way they handle info back at the end of January. It's unfortunately hard to distinguish between what they're doing and what is said just to maintain subscribers.

I'd love them to take this offline and go back to what we had for 0.2X, 0.3X where we actually get noticeable progress every month, but sadly it seems their commerical investors are requiring this to be online.

Jan 8, 2018

Right? Thats wat EVERYONE wants. Its not hard to come by and devs know it perfectly, but they gaslight their supporters telling them "Nooo, what you want is an energy system to incentivize player interaction". Its marketing 101. EA, Activision, Bethesda and Ubisoft uses the same buzzwords.
Now that i've read the Discord, the doc is completely contradictory to previous statements and it makes me sick how they think everyone's dumb.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes