3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Didn't you hear mate? You can't buy the game any more. Aside from beta access to their alpha test of their game (their way of describing the state of the game) you can't buy the game any more because it's going completely "free to play"
wait what? This is going to be f2p now? lmao

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Just searched through their discord, from what I've seen it says the Harem mode specifically will be free to play, but it'll be like you're a spectator, so you can't actually do anything, only watch people that actually bought the game do stuff.
When you think the game is going in the wrong direction and that it couldn't get worse, Project Helius be like: Hold my beer!

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
When you think the game is going in the wrong direction and that it couldn't get worse, Project Helius be like: Hold my beer!
Tbh, it sounds neat imo for those that are against/afraid of piracy or something, they have an alternate to see what's up with the game themselves without needing to purchase first or watch vids. I just occasionally check up on this game to see what's become of it tho, so if there's more to it I can't comment on it

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
So apparently i've been supporting this game on patreon for awhile now and I didn't even notice, saw some nonsense about a steam release so checked up to see where it's gotten and jesus! what happened? why is there an online mode ? why are there gacha mechanics? why is there a stamina bar? what the hell has been happening these past years :ROFLMAO:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does that mean the old(er) versions of this is better with more content?
depending on what you like, yes, but as I said, some stuff exists in harem and doesn't in 0.34 and vice versa, so it's up to you which one you get...or both I guess
0.34 is 100% better when it comes to performance and convenience though

Reactions: Schulth

Shuuchi

Jan 10, 2018
depending on what you like, yes, but as I said, some stuff exists in harem and doesn't in 0.34 and vice versa, so it's up to you which one you get...or both I guess
0.34 is 100% better when it comes to performance and convenience though
There are some animations in 0.34's Gallery Mode that I don't see in 0.49's Harem Mode.
Are they removing certain animations? Or do I need to unlock them somehow?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There are some animations in 0.34's Gallery Mode that I don't see in 0.49's Harem Mode.
Are they removing certain animations? Or do I need to unlock them somehow?
no, the cracked version includes all content so they aren't removed by some game mechanic, it's just that the devs took them out of the gallery AND out of the harem mode in the latest versions, for whatever fkin reasons
they will probably release it later and be like "LOOK GUYS, NEW SCENES YOU CAN PAY FOR, THEY ARE PREMIUM" or some shit
they also removed a bunch of quality of life stuff, like being able to use POV...and you can no longer spam spacebar to cum over and over after clicking the climax button once...your pose / face orientation preferences no longer save between scenes either

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Just searched through their discord, from what I've seen it says the Harem mode specifically will be free to play, but it'll be like you're a spectator, so you can't actually do anything, only watch people that actually bought the game do stuff.
I can only give a very honest wtf

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
no, the cracked version includes all content so they aren't removed by some game mechanic, it's just that the devs took them out of the gallery AND out of the harem mode in the latest versions, for whatever fkin reasons
they will probably release it later and be like "LOOK GUYS, NEW SCENES YOU CAN PAY FOR, THEY ARE PREMIUM" or some shit
they also removed a bunch of quality of life stuff, like being able to use POV...and you can no longer spam spacebar to cum over and over after clicking the climax button once...your pose / face orientation preferences no longer save between scenes either
What's the point of the update then? And where can I find the previous verion?

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
I still lurk around their Discord even though I'm not interested in the game anymore, just for laughs. The only updates they've teased for the game in months have just been some character art for a few new girls. Nothing about Galatea, nothing about the monsters they've teased for years, nothing about actual content and gameplay. Just new rough art for girls that will probably also never come out. Your Patreon monthly payments hard at work here =P

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
From what I gather, there was a huge debacle a while ago when they introduced the online harem mechanics and put single-player on the shelf. I think much of the outrage comes from the gacha-like mechanics designed to limit your progression online, which you'll see below in my explanation. Also "Harem" means online, I might have used it interchangeably in my explanation.

Yes, sex positions are locked behind mechanics called Insights, Blueprints,& Experiments. Someone may correct me, but as far as I can tell, offline sex-position numbers & outfits are extremely limited in comparison to what is available in the online harem. There are a few ways the game limits your progression.
One of them, a cooldown time-based and progression-limiting "sanity" system. View attachment 1739039

The store uses "Likes" View attachment 1739044 as currency. Likes are obtained from playing the harem's game modes. Likes are something that other player can give to you in the harem, and you can give to other players. You don't spend your likes from your wallet, but from your "Inspiration" View attachment 1739048 . Inspiration is gained from climaxing during the harem game modes. You can also level up each time you max out your inspiration. Climaxing, in turn, costs your character stamina, which regenerates slowly over time. Below is the stamina tooltip:
View attachment 1739049
(the store - pictured below)
View attachment 1739040

Along with the store, "likes" are also used to unlock outfits in the harem mode, even if you already have them unlocked for the offline mode from being a supporter of the game. (below are some of the outfits of one of the three characters)
View attachment 1739051

CARDS AND SEX-POSITIONS

View attachment 1739046 - Insight is used to make a random blueprint. You gain insight by completing "Daily Tasks" of which there are three at a time, they consist of grindy tasks like below. You have a limited amount of insight that you can obtain at a given time.
View attachment 1739028

- Blueprints are essentially; "card packs". When you create a blueprint with 2 insight, it will give you one of five types of blueprints. The five types are: Human, Alien, and one for each of the three playable characters. When you create a blueprint and open it, you unlock an Experiment which again, for all intents and purposes, is a sex-position related to whatever type of blueprints you used. Below are the Blueprint types. The game even calls them "packets" as in card packs (I assume).
View attachment 1739032

- Experiments are just the sex-positions. As far as I understand, these are obtainable from opening the card packs (Blueprints seen above). Below is a very small preview of the many experiments:
View attachment 1739035
Duplicate cards will give you "Data" View attachment 1739041 , which is used to create any card you like, but the cards are tiered in three levels of data cost; Green=5 data / Purple=30 data / Yellow=50 data. Below is an example of the data synthesis system:
View attachment 1739042

RECTIFICATION

So this was an snippet of their response to the outrage:

View attachment 1739058
Thank you for reading my blog, hahaha.
holy shit this is way worse than how I first pictured it
I thought just likes = scenes but APPARENTLY this is more gatcha than I thought...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes