3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

killing1231

Jun 10, 2021
Didn't you hear mate? You can't buy the game any more. Aside from beta access to their alpha test of their game (their way of describing the state of the game) you can't buy the game any more because it's going completely "free to play"
whoops sr, i don't follow this game that much but free to play? do you know what it means?

Feb 19, 2019
Didn't you hear mate? You can't buy the game any more. Aside from beta access to their alpha test of their game (their way of describing the state of the game) you can't buy the game any more because it's going completely "free to play"
Wait free to play? for real? are they joking? they're playing with fire

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Probably going to milk it and rip people off with gameplay loops/addiction mechanics and once that fails will probably be another abandonware.

I've not followed this game for very long but the more I look into it and read about it the more I see its about extracting money from people and not making a game at all....

kkeopo

Mar 24, 2020
any way to toggle an ingame fps counter? my amd says im running a good 60 fps on max graphics harem and i wanna make sure, definitely does feel like 60 fps but i wanna see if its accurate cause i dont really trust the amd thing

Feb 19, 2019
any way to toggle an ingame fps counter? my amd says im running a good 60 fps on max graphics harem and i wanna make sure, definitely does feel like 60 fps but i wanna see if its accurate cause i dont really trust the amd thing
so far I'm using either MSI afterburner / nvidia overlay, imo it's accurate

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think the online part of the game was their biggest mistake.
mistake? lmao they are and will be making millions
not a mistake in their book even if it
free to play as in "free to watch the same 10 scenes over and over just to get the 1 you actually like in the entire game"
"also you can't switch outfits to break up the routine because you didn't pay"
"also, if you're not willing to fap 10 hoursper day forget unlocking anything for the next year because you need 10.000.000 research for this one scene"
have you not seen a single gatcha game in your life so far
I didn't play this game because the specs were too high :eek: so I made that chara and played on another ver :sneaky: View attachment 1731274
this dude takes fapping to another level man
Believe me, better play HS than this crappy game.
weeellll, OL does have much better graphics and some actual physics
Nice! I made Alet in Honey Select 2 with her polizei outfit
View attachment 1732460
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's a fine looking ass but god damn that face looks...so wrong
I mean it looks like alet but the graphics make it shite XD

Reactions: Fappinius

1sickpuppy

Dec 9, 2021
Believe me, better play HS than this crappy game.
Honey Select looks great and has great animation but gets real boring quick without mods.

Whats really hurting this game is the same as the other big Patron fap games; they keep increasing the scope of the project so it looks like nothing is getting done. Plenty is getting done, this thing looks fucking gorgeous, nothing is getting *finished* because a new feature is added before the last one was finished. It's like Star Citizen is now the model to follow because I'm seeing this model with three other games.

Reactions: Schulth

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Honey Select looks great and has great animation but gets real boring quick without mods.

Whats really hurting this game is the same as the other big Patron fap games; they keep increasing the scope of the project so it looks like nothing is getting done. Plenty is getting done, this thing looks fucking gorgeous, nothing is getting *finished* because a new feature is added before the last one was finished. It's like Star Citizen is now the model to follow because I'm seeing this model with three other games.
I haven't seen anything being done in the past year THAT THE PLAYERS ACTUALLY BENEFIT FROM
all they did was create the harem shitshow, remove a lot of scenes, and add a few other half broken scenes

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Personally I will test it on the official platform and if I like it well and not too expensive, I would buy it with the greatest of pleasure and in support of the developers :cool:;)

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
I haven't seen anything being done in the past year THAT THE PLAYERS ACTUALLY BENEFIT FROM
all they did was create the harem shitshow, remove a lot of scenes, and add a few other half broken scenes
Does that mean the old(er) versions of this is better with more content?

Jeff:)

Jan 8, 2018
I cant understand why H game developers cant simply make more animations or give the option to inport custom mades. I do animations in blender and is REALLY easy to make them if you already have the assets and a decent rig. This imo, is the main reason why all these gamelike HS and Fallen Doll die in no time. But no, here are some dlc for clothes that you cant even have sex with, some generic akward sex poses and scenarios. Dude i dont give a SHIT about the promps behim my character.. wanna know what i like in my sex game? SEX VARIATION FOR GOD SAKE.

There are games that give you the option for custom animations like moded Skyrim, Sims and Fallout. Its a real pain in the ass to add your custom content, but at least they give you the option and they still feel fresh to visit time to time for the main reason.

Ok no ill intent, i just wanted to vent a little.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes