3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Does anyone have a good translation of ? This seems to be the only story I can find about Helius's commercial investors but the autotranslate just talks a lot about bulls and butter. I kinda want to confirm their investor is Nutaku if possible.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Does anyone have a good translation of ? This seems to be the only story I can find about Helius's commercial investors but the autotranslate just talks a lot about bulls and butter. I kinda want to confirm their investor is Nutaku if possible.
So basically this article says Fallen Doll Operation Lovecraft is a hoax.

azel1221

Apr 13, 2019
So apparently i've been supporting this game on patreon for awhile now and I didn't even notice, saw some nonsense about a steam release so checked up to see where it's gotten and jesus! what happened? why is there an online mode ? why are there gacha mechanics? why is there a stamina bar? what the hell has been happening these past years :ROFLMAO:
Folks like yourself have been paying them 2-3 million dollars to outsource a dozen or so 3D models and animations (paying the actual creators pennies on the dollar), which they then spent 2 years importing into a UE4 animation viewer. They thank you for your service.

Yertedmilk

Apr 10, 2020
Basically, the Chinese side of "us" who plays this game are also in rage since they found out the creators are scamming. Through some of the screenshot of Chinese discord the creators were saying "oh just ignored them, I don't give a fuck" and calling players who point out they are scamming idiots. And they also said that "The way I talk to idiots, is just don't talk to them(ignore them)." Sorry about my wack English, still learning.

Google translate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeff:)

Jan 8, 2018
Thought this said it was cracked? It's trying to launch the steam version
How do i tell you this lightly? Do you see people complaining about the lack of a crack in this mf 440 pages thread???
I will guess no, because you have not even read the instructions to use the crack.
Using pirated products that REAL people has to dedicate their time to crack is not always as simple as "click and play".

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
I have to imagine that in the rebuild we're either getting a generic sex system or all the new characters are just never coming out. In the past little bit they've shown off what, like 5 new characters? Ingrid, Victoire, Joruri, Esmeralda, Elizabeth (not new exactly), Yanshi, Juzi, Talon, etc. In two years they got 2 and a half essentially, and still couldn't finish off Celia and Galatea. I don't see them getting these characters released and up to speed in any reasonable time unless it's another scam or the sex system is changing to be more like koikatsu or similar.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Also in terms of showing what work was Done Helius showed the download page for UE5 (which he hasn't downloaded), instead of any work done on the game.

View attachment 1741467
dude
what
I'm just astonished at what they can come up with at this point
Fun updates from today, Helius over promises because saying no might hurt your feelings.
View attachment 1741413

And their solution to that was to not say anything.
View attachment 1741415

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
the autotranslate just talks a lot about bulls and butter.
Lmao, well basically「黃油」is a chinese slang that refers to hentai games, and 「牛子」is a slang for penis.

The article is quite hilarious so if you're interested here's a horrible amateur translation:

The betrayal of pp and dolls that no longer wish to be degenerate.

When it comes to Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft, I think many players are simply awestruck by this incredibly beautiful and stylish "Triple A Release" equivalent for a hentai game.
Using various elements inspired by Cthulhu Mythos, the game manages to capture the hearts of countless coomers even during the earliest development (concept art) stage. Whether it's character modelling, map details or physics, it's safe to say that the quality of Operation Lovecraft far surpasses Illusion's "yearly releases" (「年貨」here is used as a debauchery mockery term that refers to the unimpressive yearly releases churned out by game developers, examples: FIFA, Madden, Ubisoft's yearly open world reskins etc.) as well as utterly DESTROYING StudioFOW's letdown-of-the-year "Subverse".

In last year's end of November, OL launched it's then infamous "harem mode" closed beta, harvesting the penises of countless coomers, everyone was talking about it, even in the elevators of my company, I could hear chit chats about the game.

"IM GONNA COOOOOOM" As I heard my colleague screeched with raging erection.

Of course, a more "suitable" approach to getting early game access would be going to Patreon to support it's developers. Indeed, like many other big budgeted hentai games, OL relies on the long term support of it's coomer simp playerbase. As early as 2020, FD has been on crowdfunding since. Admittedly, perhaps due to the game's immense quality at it's time, Project Helius has managed to to make at least 2 million by crowdfunding to this day.

Most coomsumers pay-pigs have limited attention span however, no matter how well a game is made, it's only a matter of time before they hop onto the next best thing. But of course, there are many simps whales out there, full of hope, and eager to spend countless money as long term pay-pigs.

With so much dosh at hand, many hentai game developers would be eager to try something different, something unique and groundbreaking. There are usually many methods to achieve this. However, by far the most unreliable approach would be to try to incorporate the so-called "gameplay elements" into hentai games. Many well-known companies have tried and failed at this approach, after all, the entire purpose of coomers playing hentai games, is to, well, coom.

Looking back, even as an incomplete demo, FD was largely praised and has garnered much reputation because of it's success. However, when the game devs returned once again to present the fruits of their development, that's where the rumors of "bait-and-switch" started (「跑路」typically refers to companies that took your money then making a run for it, but in the context here I think "bait-and-switch" is a more appropriate translation)

In actuality, the "bait-and-switch" is really more of a classic case of "the devs are no longer satisfied at making hentai games". And understandably, the patrons would see the devs spending their crowdfundings on SFW-related content instead of NFSW as an act of betrayal.

Commenter angrily points out: "FALLEN DOLL IS A 100% SCAM."

---

I got work so I'll probably finish the rest of it later but the rest of the article is mostly just a continuation of documented rant from various sources as well as questioning the ethics and the trend of milking crowdfund backers' money dry for a quick buck using bait-and-switch by capitalizing on a good first impression.

ADFLJHSN

Dec 16, 2020
Lmao, well basically「黃油」is a chinese slang that refers to hentai games, and 「牛子」is a slang for penis.

The article is quite hilarious so if you're interested here's a horrible amateur translation:

The betrayal of pp and dolls that no longer wish to be degenerate.

When it comes to Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft, I think many players are simply awestruck by this incredibly beautiful and stylish "Triple A Release" equivalent for a hentai game.
Using various elements inspired by Cthulhu Mythos, the game manages to capture the hearts of countless coomers even during the earliest development (concept art) stage. Whether it's character modelling, map details or physics, it's safe to say that the quality of Operation Lovecraft far surpasses Illusion's "yearly releases" (「年貨」here is used as a debauchery mockery term that refers to the unimpressive yearly releases churned out by game developers, examples: FIFA, Madden, Ubisoft's yearly open world reskins etc.) as well as utterly DESTROYING StudioFOW's letdown-of-the-year "Subverse".

In last year's end of November, OL launched it's then infamous "harem mode" closed beta, harvesting the penises of countless coomers, everyone was talking about it, even in the elevators of my company, I could hear chit chats about the game.

"IM GONNA COOOOOOM" As I heard my colleague screeched with raging erection.

Of course, a more "suitable" approach to getting early game access would be going to Patreon to support it's developers. Indeed, like many other big budgeted hentai games, OL relies on the long term support of it's coomer simp playerbase. As early as 2020, FD has been on crowdfunding since. Admittedly, perhaps due to the game's immense quality at it's time, Project Helius has managed to to make at least 2 million by crowdfunding to this day.

Most coomsumers pay-pigs have limited attention span however, no matter how well a game is made, it's only a matter of time before they hop onto the next best thing. But of course, there are many simps whales out there, full of hope, and eager to spend countless money as long term pay-pigs.

With so much dosh at hand, many hentai game developers would be eager to try something different, something unique and groundbreaking. There are usually many methods to achieve this. However, by far the most unreliable approach would be to try to incorporate the so-called "gameplay elements" into hentai games. Many well-known companies have tried and failed at this approach, after all, the entire purpose of coomers playing hentai games, is to, well, coom.

Looking back, even as an incomplete demo, FD was largely praised and has garnered much reputation because of it's success. However, when the game devs returned once again to present the fruits of their development, that's where the rumors of "bait-and-switch" started (「跑路」typically refers to companies that took your money then making a run for it, but in the context here I think "bait-and-switch" is a more appropriate translation)

In actuality, the "bait-and-switch" is really more of a classic case of "the devs are no longer satisfied at making hentai games". And understandably, the patrons would see the devs spending their crowdfundings on SFW-related content instead of NFSW as an act of betrayal.

Commenter angrily points out: "FALLEN DOLL IS A 100% SCAM."

---

I got work so I'll probably finish the rest of it later but the rest of the article is mostly just a continuation of documented rant from various sources as well as questioning the ethics and the trend of milking crowdfund backers' money dry for a quick buck using bait-and-switch by capitalizing on a good first impression.
Damn man, your translation fulfills all of 信雅达... pretty top tier(y)

Reactions: KoroG90

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Also in terms of showing what work was Done Helius showed the download page for UE5 (which he hasn't downloaded), instead of any work done on the game.

View attachment 1741467
I think I made a joke in the Pure Onyx thread about scam devs using unreal 5 as a poor excuse to delay and rebuild their game for no reason. Interesting to see that excuse finally being used here.

To reiterate to people, there is little benefit to rebuilding your game in a new engine when unreal 4 is perfectly fine for what they are doing. If they weren't just milking, they would silently start work on a new project in unreal 5 to release later down the line after they finish operation lovecraft. They are just trying to build hype on the "idea" of unreal 5 without having to put in any effort (not even installed yet lol.) It honestly reminds me of scamming tech bros from just a few useless buzzwords. When do you think they will go all in on a Project Helius "metaverse?" :HideThePain:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Weird thing that their patreon content never got uploaded on kemono.
The Patreon scraper is currently down for tweaking so we're gonna have to wait for a hella long time for them to get it back up
That or the guy importing their Patreon stuff simply stopped doing so

Reactions: F95phex

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
The Patreon scraper is currently down for tweaking so we're gonna have to wait for a hella long time for them to get it back up
That or the guy importing their Patreon stuff simply stopped doing so
Thanks for letting me know. I thought there are approx 16000 patrons so one of them would be kind enough to import stuff.

Reactions: F95phex

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most Pioneer Council members do not actually live on Yuggoth, but to avoid communications issues across the vast expanse of space during periods of high solar wind activity, a portion of the executive board will rotate to Neo Arkham for duty.
With members of the Council hailing from myriad political and/or economic entities back on Earth, fierce competition between members is to be expected. To prevent situations from getting out of hand, the Council founded the Headquarters Security Division (HSD), composed entirely of cyberdolls, to mediate and protect the directors. The design and manufacture of these new cyberdolls were cooperatively handled by several different manufacturers, such as DMAIC and Yinglong Industries. This prevented potential subterfuge via methods such as one corporation installing backdoors into every cyberdoll, as another manufacturer would notice.
As these new cyberdolls under the Council’s supervision would be inexperienced in combat, the Council - following an exhaustive background check - appointed cyberdoll veteran Victoire of the United Nations Department of Safety and Security to be commander of the HSD. Victoire had participated in the Lunar Wars as an observer, and before then was renowned for her counter-terrorism activities. Her elegance and beauty enraptured the media at many press conferences. The ratification of the AI Citizenship Act was made possible thanks to the influence of the many trustworthy & charismatic cyberdolls like Victoire, 30 years after the first cyberdoll Galatea was created.
Stern, elegant and duty bound, Victoire is a lady knight riding right out of a chanson de geste. Meeting her in a stunning ball gown at the welcome reception, you have no idea that one day she will be assigned as your personal bodyguard…

“Stay behind me, doctor. La prudence est mère de sûreté.”

At least the artists are doing something...
There's another post too but I can't see it, mentions Galateea but only related to the "lore" probably. 1649353832649.png

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes