3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

DragonKei

Mar 6, 2022
they haven't paid? huh?

since it says there "file: unknown" I'm assuming you are missing a file

did you mean 70 degrees C or 70% utilisation? If it only uses 70% utilisation, that's probably because your graphics card is struggling.
What graphics card do you have?
Thanks... so i guess i gotta find the file

EDIT, just found out mine is a demo... so idk when ill get the full game

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Thanks... so i guess i gotta find the file

EDIT, just found out mine is a demo... so idk when ill get the full game
if you downloaded it from here it should not be a demo.
check to see if there are more files inside the archive you downloaded than inside the folders where you extracted the archive. Your antivirus or windows defender might be fcking you over

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
So I noticed that you could actually connect to the servers, I assumed that this was an offline version since its cracked.

Was wondering what would happen if you connect to their servers, would you actually be able to join their online harem thing? is that possible with a cracked version?

Not interested in the online game, was just curious if the cracked version could connect with their official servers without being blocked or something.

DragonKei

Mar 6, 2022
if you downloaded it from here it should not be a demo.
check to see if there are more files inside the archive you downloaded than inside the folders where you extracted the archive. Your antivirus or windows defender might be fcking you over
does it clash with the steam one?

manage to get it to work, i had to uninstall the steam demo one.

Last edited:

venomsplatter

Jun 26, 2018
so do i use the harem mode or the gallery im so confused wild life is a lot easier to understand this one has me confused. in harem in shows like 180 positions but i can tell not nearly that many show up in harem mode. same for the gallery. am i missing something here?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I'm just checking daily for the next outrageous PH's announcement. Probably forced webcam or something like that.
Daily...
ok.png

Anyway i just saw they posted some mocap test stuff so i guess it will be a thing. Ignoring whatever it's wise use of money they appear to be investing in the game. I wonder what are they gonna use the mocap for exactly...

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
so do i use the harem mode or the gallery im so confused wild life is a lot easier to understand this one has me confused. in harem in shows like 180 positions but i can tell not nearly that many show up in harem mode. same for the gallery. am i missing something here?
as far as I can tell, whatever they managed to put into the new 0.4.9 harem mode got removed from the gallery, so, there is some stuff in the gallery and some other stuff in the harem mode. No, you can't access the stuff from one of them inside the other, sadly.
BUT, that being said, going from 0.34 to 0.4.9 they also added AND removed some scenes, so if you've only played 0.4.9 gallery and/or harem, you can see new scenes by getting 0.34 and playing that as well
very intuitive design, I know, totally user-focused, even for a alpha or beta or whatever the crap this game is
I'm just checking daily for the next outrageous PH's announcement. Probably forced webcam or something like that.
LMAO forced webcam
even their worshippers wouldn't accept that
Daily...
View attachment 1765824

Anyway i just saw they posted some mocap test stuff so i guess it will be a thing. Ignoring whatever it's wise use of money they appear to be investing in the game. I wonder what are they gonna use the mocap for exactly...
assuming it's not gonna be sex scenes since...yknow, this game has monsters and shit, but maybe story animation...if they even plan to do anything with that anymore...

venomsplatter

Jun 26, 2018
as far as I can tell, whatever they managed to put into the new 0.4.9 harem mode got removed from the gallery, so, there is some stuff in the gallery and some other stuff in the harem mode. No, you can't access the stuff from one of them inside the other, sadly.
BUT, that being said, going from 0.34 to 0.4.9 they also added AND removed some scenes, so if you've only played 0.4.9 gallery and/or harem, you can see new scenes by getting 0.34 and playing that as well
very intuitive design, I know, totally user-focused, even for a alpha or beta or whatever the crap this game is

LMAO forced webcam
even their worshippers wouldn't accept that

assuming it's not gonna be sex scenes since...yknow, this game has monsters and shit, but maybe story animation...if they even plan to do anything with that anymore...
alright so how do i go about getting the 0.34 version? i think i found it in the latest version correct me if im wrong is it (D:\Operation Lovecraft Fallen Doll Playtest\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64). in my D drive open the folder bam there is the gaame but playing around in the folders i discovered another .exe in this paralogue folder so is this v 0.34?

Last edited:

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Are there any updates on there progress behind the scenes? Don't think showing off ue5 should be a priority
The entire game is being moved to UE5 so that is their priority. They have been saying this since they started the Discord server.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes