3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
In Kirito mod the harem works perfectly.
Try uninstalling version that you have and try torrent Kirito mod version 0.49, it doesn't needs install.
I downloaded the version from MEGA, the mod is already installed there and I ran it through it

K1war

Apr 25, 2022
Can anyone give me an AES key for FallenDoll_0.4.9? I need to extract some game resources in it thank you please help me please

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Thanks. I did this. It reset all my settings but the camera bug on the pose where I've pressed the K key still persist. The camera is still locked in another room from the girl. So I advise anybody not to press the K key.

It probably edited the campos.config file. If anybody has a default campos.config for v0.34 (non VR) pls could you link it? Thanks.
Please change the extension back to .config, because for some dumbass reason they have an extension checker on this site, as if the extension wasn't just a part of the damn filename wtf...
I still don’t understand, does the harem mode work in version 0.4.9? How was it, for example, in 0.4.5 you only run one offline? I can’t change my character right now, the loading location is a white screen, etc.
yes it does, but no online obviously. But you can view all the scenes in the harem mode

were_yakuza

Jun 29, 2020
I am confused with the instruction in the OP. I am stupid.

The download got corrupted (some folder in the KiritoMod is missing) so I had to redownload it hence I get to peek at the folder. The instruction was weird, I interpret it two ways, Its as if I need to have to download something else first before downloading the zip because I don't have a paralogue folder in my computer to begin with, how to find something that doesn't exist......................or I unzip the zip file, delete everything except Paralogue and Engine Folder and then unzip it back again? Is that it?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I am confused with the instruction in the OP. I am stupid.

The download got corrupted (some folder in the KiritoMod is missing) so I had to redownload it hence I get to peek at the folder. The instruction was weird, I interpret it two ways, Its as if I need to have to download something else first before downloading the zip because I don't have a paralogue folder in my computer to begin with, how to find something that doesn't exist......................or I unzip the zip file, delete everything except Paralogue and Engine Folder and then unzip it back again? Is that it?
repost of the torrent I used. I think you can just go to Paralogue -> Binaries -> Win64 -> KiritoMod049.exe to play it..

Last edited:

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
were_yakuza
Quote from Installation on OP:
"You only need a crack if you have downloaded the official game. The full game in OP is already cracked."
So, it is only two options you got: you have the official game or cracked. I think, you got the second, you don't see steam.dll, right? So, are you trying to crack already cracked Kirito mod, instead of just run it?! It is KiritoMod049.exe.
What is confusing you?

BobDoleKnows

Dec 6, 2021
Daily...
View attachment 1765824

Anyway i just saw they posted some mocap test stuff so i guess it will be a thing. Ignoring whatever it's wise use of money they appear to be investing in the game. I wonder what are they gonna use the mocap for exactly...
Have you checked the website yet?

Seems like MOCAP can help animators streamline animations?

were_yakuza

Jun 29, 2020
Thanks you two, you were right. I don't have to crack it or anything, just unzip and run through kirito.exe. I thought you need to crack it despite whichever version I'm downloading haha. Sorry for the inconvenience and the lack of reading comprehension.

Stellarky

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Torrent download maybe? With torret are 10 minutes, and with your options are literally 8 HOURS!!!!!!!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes