3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

weeb7

Nov 18, 2020
She has either been redesigned so much that she is basically a different character so the galatea we know and wanted from the past wont be the same as this new one or knowing how troll the team behind this game is they would twist it into "galatea has been approved by steam!!! (for the single player none h related campaign)"

Any way after everything I suggest people don't get happy or hopeful about this post because we know it's not what we want in reality lol

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

DareDev1

Jun 21, 2019
I just downloaded the game and clicked on the Launch.exe, created a name and started with the harem mod but it seems Textures in the harem mode are not loading. Gallery works fine but there is something wrong with the harem mod textures. (Like the Attachment below) Am I doing something wrong?

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
I just downloaded the game and clicked on the Launch.exe, created a name and started with the harem mod but it seems Textures in the harem mode are not loading. Gallery works fine but there is something wrong with the harem mod textures. (Like the Attachment below) Am I doing something wrong?
Are your textures set to the highest quality?

Jul 2, 2020
Now they are deleting Steam discussion threads and permabanning anyone who has any negative review or criticism.
Do not make the mistake of ever giving your money to these people. Pirate the living shit out of this game.
That's true I have been banned and these motherfuckers only will have my money when they deserve it

Reactions: Novari

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Torrent download maybe? With torret are 10 minutes, and with your options are literally 8 HOURS!!!!!!!
there's a torrent literaly a few posts above your own. stop being a bitch and actually LOOK before you ask
common issue, you need to edit a file to fix it, check this post
Veryhorro:
To fix blurry textures add to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Paralogue\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini:
[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Streaming.PoolSize=0

Let me know, if it helped.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Season Pass Theme: School
won the outfit theme poll.

In another time, another space, among infinite realities there may exist a parallel universe in which the you meet the heroines as classmates and teachers. What possibilities lie ahead between you and them, during the time of blissful youth?
At this point this is just hilarious.
Season pass lmao

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
I especially like how it's been months, closer to a year, since they've actually released anything resembling new, substantial content.

They can't even marshal the effort to shit out a few new costumes, which ought to be the most basic and easy thing to do in this instance. All the new characters they've teased are little better than drawings on paper.

Meanwhile the "game" is as mechanically primitive and devoid of content as it was a few months after the official launch, and the devs seem more interested in devising even more ways to scam people out of their money instead of delivering a viable product.

They really treat their paying costumers like absolute shit.

Who in their right mind is going to pay the likely $200+ (and this is me being conservative here) that will be necessary to unlock everything in this turd?

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
how is cracked harem different from gallery beside having a space to walk around and some new experiments ?

its the same scenes and same outfits mostly, right? there's nothing else different?

ps: not complaining about it, just want to know if there is something more to this that I'm missing.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
how is cracked harem different from gallery beside having a space to walk around and some new experiments ?

its the same scenes and same outfits mostly, right? there's nothing else different?

ps: not complaining about it, just want to know if there is something more to this that I'm missing.
You're not missing anything

Jul 2, 2020
I especially like how it's been months, closer to a year, since they've actually released anything resembling new, substantial content.

They can't even marshal the effort to shit out a few new costumes, which ought to be the most basic and easy thing to do in this instance. All the new characters they've teased are little better than drawings on paper.

Meanwhile the "game" is as mechanically primitive and devoid of content as it was a few months after the official launch, and the devs seem more interested in devising even more ways to scam people out of their money instead of delivering a viable product.

They really treat their paying costumers like absolute shit.

Who in their right mind is going to pay the likely $200+ (and this is me being conservative here) that will be necessary to unlock everything in this turd?
And I do not know if they are going to release in this year is almost half year and I can not see any BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
for some reason when I play the game I cant move the mouse to the right side of the screen? any soultion?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

they also added a sort of interaction button during scenes which makes something happen
easiest example to give would be that in the animation in my signature, if you press 1 THE MALEtm puts his cock in her ass for a second. Some animations have more than one interaction buuuttt they are usually just extremely slight variations of the same thing (like hard shove, soft shove, shove and keep inside for a second...)
oh yea and POV is not available in harem.
my favourite bug was also removed (it allowed you to spam spacebar to keep cumming or to keep pulling out repeatedly)
and we no longer have multiple options for the type of lighting used (there used to be 5 presets with a sort of hardness slider)...
hell they removed more things than they added but I would say they added enough to warrant getting the new version tbh
edit: they didn't remove any scenes though, but it's a pain in the backside to switch back and forward between harem and gallery to see them all in one session...

Reactions: MangoTree
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes