3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

deadflix

Aug 18, 2020
hi guys, sorry but im still kinda confused about how to launch the game. do I use the applications(fallendoll.exe or fallendolllauncher) to launch the game or do i have to do some extra steps to play?

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
hi guys, sorry but im still kinda confused about how to launch the game. do I use the applications(fallendoll.exe or fallendolllauncher) to launch the game or do i have to do some extra steps to play?
First you need to search and download KiritoMod v4 then...

Installation:

- If you are using the steam version of the game (not the demo), make a copy and modify that!
- Go to the root folder and delete everything except the Paralogue and Engine folders.
- Go to Paralogue\Binaries\Win64 and delete everything
- Go back to the root and extract the zip there
- If it asks if you want to overwrite steam_api64.dll press yes.
- If it did not ask then you are doing something wrong.
- Start with Launch.bat or Paralogue\Binaries\Win64\KiritoMod049.exe

But here's the thing, if you downloaded it from the first page then it's already installed.
The only difference is that the files were not deleted and because of that, people run the original files...

zer90

Dec 5, 2017
so i downloaded the file from the first page and open up FallenDoll.exe and it brought me to steam for some reason. the i tried to open the Launcher but it says i don't have anticheat and can't open it help please?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
so i downloaded the file from the first page and open up FallenDoll.exe and it brought me to steam for some reason. the i tried to open the Launcher but it says i don't have anticheat and can't open it help please?
Probably need to follow the steps in the post just before yours.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
for 0.4.9 use kirito mod.exe (or whatever it is called) inside the paralogue -> bin folder somewhere
also there's no need for modifying game files, just save yourself the time and just download the full game with kirito from the original post...

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
The moment you run the original files and not the cracked ones, you install the anti cheat and their protocols. You probably need to uninstall them now. There's a post somewhere here teaching how to remove their Certificates.

Also, it's not "FallenDoll.exe", "FallenDollLauncher.exe" nor "Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe", even less the "Installation.bat" that you have to use to run this cracked game version...

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
After I lunch the program it always show this massage. Have any ways to fix this?
Either your hdd is dying or your download was somehow corrupted. Try moving the game to another folder or download the game again. Could be anything else though, I'm not an expert.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes