3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

okeynice123

Jan 31, 2020
do i understand this right that helius is still on university and is not working full time for this money that he gets ?

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
do i understand this right that helius is still on university and is not working full time for this money that he gets ?
If you mean this series of messages than I think he means from the past, just doesn't have the best english.
1652523752921.png

Though whether or not that's true is up for debate, since Helius has probably dropped tons of big names from this industry.

Bethesda and google, no detail.

1652523844180.png
Mihoyo artist.
1652523914974.png
Capcom artist.
1652524074195.png

Is all of this true? Possibly to some extent, though I'm willing to bet the google guy on servers was a janitor from the state of things. Helius just has a history of name dropping things to try and generate hype, a lot of it can fall through or never have anything come from it.

Oct 27, 2018
If you mean this series of messages than I think he means from the past, just doesn't have the best english.
View attachment 1810142

Though whether or not that's true is up for debate, since Helius has probably dropped tons of big names from this industry.

View attachment 1810147
Mihoyo artist.
View attachment 1810148
Capcom artist.
View attachment 1810151

Is all of this true? Possibly to some extent, though I'm willing to bet the google guy on servers was a janitor from the state of things. Helius just has a history of name dropping things to try and generate hype, a lot of it can fall through or never have anything come from it.
the WildLife devs also do a similar thing. With how many employes each of these big names have its not much of a stretch for atleast a few of them to end up on H-game projects.

okeynice123

Jan 31, 2020
View attachment 1810142

View attachment 1810147
Mihoyo artist.
View attachment 1810148
Capcom artist.
View attachment 1810151

Ty for the clarification

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
the WildLife devs also do a similar thing. With how many employes each of these big names have its not much of a stretch for atleast a few of them to end up on H-game projects.
Yeah l'm not doubting it's true to some extent, mostly exaggerated though. Like someone worked at one of those companies for 6 months as their first job before swapping to Helius.

For example, their servers got swamped and went down at launch due to only ~1100-1200 players, but they gave out ~50000 keys. You wouldn't expect to need your servers to support all 50000 at once, but not even being able to manage about 1000 shows this team clearly didn't have enough experience in games.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah l'm not doubting it's true to some extent, mostly exaggerated though. Like someone worked at one of those companies for 6 months as their first job before swapping to Helius.

For example, their servers got swamped and went down at launch due to only ~1100-1200 players, but they gave out ~50000 keys. You wouldn't expect to need your servers to support all 50000 at once, but not even being able to manage about 1000 shows this team clearly didn't have enough experience in games.
they didn't have enough experience with common sense either judging by those numbers
either that or they only cared about banking in...I'm guessing the latter

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
steve and his team are at least consistent. they do builds every 1.5~2.5 months.

helius is a shitter who just wants to milk the coomers

Reactions: cooldude33

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i disagree one is consistent and other is a scam
there's a reason wild life is one of the highest earning ero games and this isn't it...
yea exactly
they're putting their work and effort into at least making SOMETHING, and it's not like you can make a game without characters, animations and maps for fuck's sake
everyone that keeps saying they should add gameplay before finishing up with all the asset work should go take a game dev class (I mean, a common sense class could also work)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes