3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
alright so how do i go about getting the 0.34 version? i think i found it in the latest version correct me if im wrong is it (D:\Operation Lovecraft Fallen Doll Playtest\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64). in my D drive open the folder bam there is the gaame but playing around in the folders i discovered another .exe in this paralogue folder so is this v 0.34?
0.34 is sepparate from the stuff on the original post in this thread, use the search function to find the torrent for it...
nevermind, here, I got it for you... https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...ed-project-helius.33403/page-202#post-5042224
The entire game is being moved to UE5 so that is their priority. They have been saying this since they started the Discord server.
honestly that's a good thing, gets them away from working on DRM measures

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
they managed to put into the new 0.4.9 harem mode got removed from the gallery, so, there is some stuff in the gallery and some other stuff in the harem mode
going from 0.34 to 0.4.9 they also added AND removed some scenes, so if you've only played 0.4.9 gallery and/or harem, you can see new scenes by getting 0.34 and playing that as well
I downloaded cracked 0.34, compared 0.49 to it, and didn't find out any removed scene. In fact, they even added some new scenes and outfits in 0.49 gallery, that's why it is three times bigger. Also, Harem and all of it new scenes didn't existed in 0.34, only in 0.49.

So, may be you wrong about removed scenes? If not, can you please short describe here any?

Also, please, do not answer for unbelievebly stupid questions, like what is normal working temperatures for cpu (it has nothing to do with game), or how to start it (it is clearly wrote on the first page), or where to look the version number. And for what is there "search" button and how the fuck use it. Let them find out, may be in 1-2 years they will progress, otherwise this topic will overflood with stupid questions.

Last edited:

Anon_73

Jun 24, 2020
wonder if it's possible to modify the game to make the harem mode progress bar filling faster just like gallery mode?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I downloaded cracked 0.34, compared 0.49 to it, and didn't find out any removed scene. In fact, they even added some new scenes and outfits in 0.49 gallery, that's why it is three times bigger. Also, Harem and all of it new scenes didn't existed in 0.34, only in 0.49.
Actually yea I think you're right, I guess the fact that they sepparated them made me think otherwise but yea, at least for Alet + Basatan and Alet + Nymph all the scenes from 0.34 are also in 0.4.9 but you gotta switch thru entire gamemodes to see them all :-(

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
I don't understand this game?
IS this just a galary or is there any progression system in place.
There are devs working on multiple aspects of the game. Most of what we see are the animations and that system has been in place for awhile. It's simple for new animations to be implemented into the game. We have seen very few updates related to the "gameplay" but that is in active development with part of the team. Most UE4 projects can be imported into UE5 with little problem, as that is how UE5 was designed.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't understand this game?
IS this just a galary or is there any progression system in place.
yea just a gallery, unless you count the gatcha shit of "watch someone else fucking to unlock new scenes in multiplayer" as gameplay
no way open game without steam and anti cheat program?
there is, follow the install instructions, they have been mentioned a million times and are now even included in OP

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
call me a loser but i love it when they smile:love::love:

edit: I made some loops because horni, have fun with them

edit2: I'm pretty sure there's a VRAM leak somewhere in this game...I keep crashing consistently after about 15 minutes or something like that...without loading in new characters

Last edited:

kkmkk

Feb 13, 2019
EDIT: removed the torrent from this post, the OP link is also click to play

Repost of the Kirito Mod version of the game.
This is the 0.4.9 full game torrent that I currently use.

Paralogue -> Binaries -> Win64 -> KiritoMod049.exe to play, should be click and run, I don't need to do anything else to play it currently.

I reposted it because I don't recall if the version that came right from The Hacker Known As 4Chan was click to run or not and some people seemingly had trouble above.

Commenting tagging you in case you haven't figured it out yet.

Since this isn't my work I'll take it down if the cracker wants to, as weird as that sounds saying it on this site lol.

I seed quite often but please seed yourself as well if you get it.
where is the torrent??

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hi all! I need some help. I was playing the older v0.34 version (non VR) and pressing the K key broke the camera for the current pose. Like it shows a whole another room from where the girl actually is and I can't go back. Switching to another pose works fine. Anybody knows how to fix this?

Btw the effect even stays after the game is restarted. :(

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi all! I need some help. I was playing the older v0.34 version (non VR) and pressing the K key broke the camera for the current pose. Like it shows a whole another room from where the girl actually is and I can't go back. Switching to another pose works fine. Anybody knows how to fix this?

Btw the effect even stays after the game is restarted. :(
delete your save files
this C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Paralogue may be the path that you need

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
delete your save files
this C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Paralogue may be the path that you need
Thanks. I did this. It reset all my settings but the camera bug on the pose where I've pressed the K key still persist. The camera is still locked in another room from the girl. So I advise anybody not to press the K key.

It probably edited the campos.config file. If anybody has a default campos.config for v0.34 (non VR) pls could you link it? Thanks.

Last edited:

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Btw is the cracked v0.34 linked here VR only? Anybody knows if the campos.config is different for the VR and non VR versions?

EDIT: Yeah, the VR version has a VRcampos.config file instead of the regular one.

Last edited:

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
I still don’t understand, does the harem mode work in version 0.4.9? How was it, for example, in 0.4.5 you only run one offline? I can’t change my character right now, the loading location is a white screen, etc.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes