3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

okeynice123

Jan 31, 2020
Its nice to see the new patreon count(15 k) the ppl are waking up slowly from this lucid dream of having an content creator that is honest with his paying supporters #scamlius

Aug 13, 2020
Crazy how .34 is still the best version, you can even autohotkey to avoid all the dumb clicking.

At this point, is there any way to tweak the rendering engine or the parameters? I´ve tried all the combinations ever and still can´t get rid of the hard shadows using the limited in game options.

JojoLeo

Jan 20, 2020
Harem mode(offline) works in the cracked version, the game freezing sounds like some other issue. Not sure what could be causing it for you. Are you launching the game from the Kirito exe or whatever it's called?
Yes, I am launching the game from the Kirito.exe. If you launch directly from app, you just get kicked back to steam

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Seeing the status of this game. I'm fully convinced as long as you're providing kinky stuff to people will pay you blindly.
As long as you give them what they want they will pay you? Yeah, no shit bro.

But anyways, yeah, there doesn't seem to be any actual new scene in a long time.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Could anyone help?

1. Downloaded Non-VR
2. Launched from FallenDoll.exe which brought up steam so I closed it
3. Tried through Kirito but here is what happens:

At first, I got this error:

Launching...
[12:45:58] Lolflay: Couldn't load json from C:\Users\BUYMORE\Desktop\FOLDERS PC\Books\Wallpapers\2021.08.26_Shipping_Test_Build_1\Games\Operation_Lovecraft\FallenDoll_0.4.9_KiritoMod-included\FallenDoll_0.4.9_KiritoMod-included\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64\save\012345_player.json
[12:45:58] KiritoCore

Then I clicked on install.bat and that seemed to fix the above but when I click on Kirito.exe it just closes and nothing happens. It lingers like this then auto close:
Launching...
[12:50:21] KiritoCore:
_ ___ _ _
| |/ (_)_ _(_) |_ ___
| ' <| | '_| | _/ _ \
|_|\_\_|_| |_|\__\___/ is running

What am I supposed to do next?

Last edited:

roflat0r

Aug 29, 2020
Could anyone help?

1. Downloaded Non-VR
2. Launched from FallenDoll.exe which brought up steam so I closed it
3. Tried through Kirito but here is what happens:

At first, I got this error:

Launching...
[12:45:58] Lolflay: Couldn't load json from C:\Users\BUYMORE\Desktop\FOLDERS PC\Books\Wallpapers\2021.08.26_Shipping_Test_Build_1\Games\Operation_Lovecraft\FallenDoll_0.4.9_KiritoMod-included\FallenDoll_0.4.9_KiritoMod-included\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64\save\012345_player.json
[12:45:58] KiritoCore

Then I clicked on install.bat and that seemed to fix the above but when I click on Kirito.exe it just closes and nothing happens. It lingers like this then auto close:
Launching...
[12:50:21] KiritoCore:
_ ___ _ _
| |/ (_)_ _(_) |_ ___
| ' <| | '_| | _/ _ \
|_|\_\_|_| |_|\__\___/ is running

What am I supposed to do next?
I'm not sure if it will help, but you should try moving the game folder directly to C. The filepath seems to be way to long for this game to work properly. Good luck!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

vpbbs

Jun 27, 2019
added r.Streaming.PoolSize=0 to Engine.ini and still having blurred textures. Tell me pls someone how to fix that 1654536979657.png

Reactions: mkdh

Mayonist

Jul 30, 2017
Is anyone experienced high CPU process spike after playing the game? I played for a while and my game freeze and then i restarted my PC, after that sometime my PC got high cpu spike.

I deleted the game already but it still spiked.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is anyone experienced high CPU process spike after playing the game? I played for a while and my game freeze and then i restarted my PC, after that sometime my PC got high cpu spike.

I deleted the game already but it still spiked.
Check task manager and see which process is causing it then google it's name.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes