3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
id love if you guys started doing torrents or a better download site

btw is it worth it to wait several hours for this? i mean for a 10 gb game surely it will have plenty content right?

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
id love if you guys started doing torrents or a better download site

btw is it worth it to wait several hours for this? i mean for a 10 gb game surely it will have plenty content right?
yea it does have a lot of content, but right now it's split between harem and gallery so you will have to enter both to watch everything
I recommend all the stuff involving the bugs and the dildo drone thing
edit: also...there is a torrent somewhere

Baddern1

Mar 14, 2018
yea it does have a lot of content, but right now it's split between harem and gallery so you will have to enter both to watch everything
I recommend all the stuff involving the bugs and the dildo drone thing
edit: also...there is a torrent somewhere
thanks, is 4.9v their latest build or something?

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
Just downloaded this but whenever i start the game, it saids it wasn't able to start correctly error 0xc000007b. am also confused by the installation guide. it saids "extract and run" but there's also a how to install cracked harem that saids something about having the steam version. what's going on? can someone please clarify this or at least just tell me how to get this thing running before it's just a 10 gb waste of space on my PC?

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Just downloaded this but whenever i start the game, it saids it wasn't able to start correctly error 0xc000007b. am also confused by the installation guide. it saids "extract and run" but there's also a how to install cracked harem that saids something about having the steam version. what's going on? can someone please clarify this or at least just tell me how to get this thing running before it's just a 10 gb waste of space on my PC?
go to Engine/Extras/Redist/en-us run UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes