3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Why, you suddenly believe the liar right now telling you the truth?! Please don't be so naive.
No one from AAA company will work for this smudge and ruin their reputation.
I meant that as in they picked all the guys that keep coming up with ways to scam their players, like season passes

Reactions: grunt_pepper

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
PH is just the copycat and copies the method of fooling people, also he is trying to look bigger.
This is also traditional for China to change one letter and try to fake famous brand (like making underwear under Kalvin brand instead of Calvin).

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

azginkedyy

Feb 10, 2018
can someone give a quick run through about what's going on with game like hows goin development, updates soon?

megac8

Feb 25, 2019
any vore yet ? it's been in the tags for 100 pages but there's no content with it last time I checked

Iliketits123

Mar 17, 2022
Holy fuck im going to have a stroke. The discord community its fucking brain dead beyond any immagination. It dosent matter how much sense you are trying to speak to them (millions of dollars, 3 years of development, 10 months of no updates, unoptimized, buggy, lacks content, just a bunch of animations not a game, ecc), they keep finding excuses to justify all this garbage scam behavior, its like a cult and project helius is their god or something. Why are they so unhealthily obsessed to protect this shit?

Last edited:

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
Holy fuck im going to have a stroke. The discord community its fucking brain dead beyond any immagination. It dosent matter how much sense you are trying to speak to them (millions of dollars, 3 years of development, 10 months of no updates, unoptimized, buggy, lacks content, just a bunch of animations not a game, ecc), they keep finding excuses to justify all this garbage scam behavior, its like a cult and project helius is their god or something. Why are they so unhealthily obsessed to protect this shit?
8 years of development, more then 24 months of no updates (2 years), unoptimized, buggy, lacks content, just a bunch of animations, not a game, etc.
And yet even here someone asks why "haters" hate this game scam project. Good for PH, he found his fools for milking and they praise him for fooling and taking their money.
"Human stupidity has no boundaries" A. Einstein.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
There are too many stupid people on this planet, my dude. Deal with it :confused:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
There are too many stupid people on this planet, my dude. Deal with it :confused:
I'm on an animator's thread right now and it's a fucking back and forth between people bitching that those who don't pay have no right to complain about something's quality, and the rest of us pissed their last two monthly videos were cut so he could put them out early after they'd already been delayed into the following month.

The former was alright, just disappointing the ending was shorter, but the latter cut the cumshot and ending entire that voice work had already been finished for. Just an abrupt fade to black. Asinine

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
dayumm Dr.anyaa hot af :love:
hey man, your sig doesn't look quite right, in case you aren't aware :LOL:
pretty sure the same people that fund this game are the ones that paid Amouranth 30 fucking million in a single month and all they got was pics of her not even fully nude.
Article:
Not my og source but whatever, they allign.
There was a chick with 50 mil too but I don't remember what her name was.
As long as there's idiots, there will be barons as well
8 years of development, more then 24 months of no updates (2 years), unoptimized, buggy, lacks content, just a bunch of animations, not a game, etc.
And yet even here someone asks why "haters" hate this game scam project. Good for PH, he found his fools for milking and they praise him for fooling and taking their money.
"Human stupidity has no boundaries" A. Einstein.
Gotta give the game credit for running better than Honey Select 2...before they ruined it by making it multiplayer...and while HS2 can be modded to all hell to make pretty much whatever the fuck you want given enough dedication...
Yea nah, actually that pro of OL isn't there either lol

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Cult like is a good way to describe it at the moment. There's a whole slew of language you have to use or the regulars will hate you. For example, our protagonist of the day states (accurately) the campaign has been canceled.
1662647600452.png
This leads to a full argument and a warning against the guy.

1662647557485.png

For clarification on it being canceled, here's both Helius and Miya's statements on campaign.
1662647665272.png
1662647707508.png
Miya can play semantics, but something going from in progress => no longer in progress with no plans to work on it fits a good definition of canceled. Also that's basically a month ago now, they still expect anyone to read every log before saying anything for some reason. Essentially they want to control the words you use to talk about something and will ban you for not using the right words.

Also poor Scale, just gets dumped on in the capitalist chat for some reason.
1662647992332.png
I don't think the dude knows everyone just hates on him in chat, or that the cap chat exists, but hey. Another sucker to lose money.

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
Thanks, good illustration.
"Yes, you paid us 229$ for full game with campaign, but now we scrap this, and don't you say a fucking word of objection or empty promises or we also ban you from forum. Because your words will hurt our feelings while we spend your money on drugs and hookers. Be happy to spend your money to watch on bunch of animations of 2015, you fool!"
I would propose for steam clients to sue through Steam for full moneyback and lies and also turn to court.

What, now nobody wants to bet with me about this scam would never be finished?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Thanks, good illustration.
"Yes, you paid us 229$ for full game with campaign, but now we scrap this, and don't you say a fucking word of objection or empty promises or we also ban you from forum. Because your words will hurt our feelings while we spend your money on drugs and hookers. Be happy to spend your money to watch on bunch of animations of 2015, you fool!"
I would propose for steam clients to sue through Steam for full moneyback and lies and also turn to court.

What, now nobody wants to bet with me about this scam would never be finished?
  1. Come on man, they're not censoring people because they're offended, they do it so they can keep on with the cashgrab. The better they deceive, the more money they make with less work. They may be scums but they aren't stupid.
  2. You can't sue someone in court because they didn't fufill an imaginary contract that doesn't exist. Same as you can't for taking donations...on a donations website.
  3. Everyone knows it will never be finished already lol

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes