3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
Where can I find modlists for wabbajack? I see it mentioned everywhere but I've never seen an adult modlist for skyrim to use with wabbajack. I've tried using vortex but so far I've managed to only install sexlab framework and its requirements.
mostly out of wabbajack, forgotten glory has one on their discord

CosmicBreak

Jun 19, 2018
As many here have said, could you please upload this to google drive? I'm sure a bunch of people in this thread including myself will be very grateful.
My gg drive have 15 GB of storage ..... :(
U can try download fshare with this website : linksvip.net

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So apparently the rebuilt version is complete. How long till its cracked and posted here do you think? View attachment 2015506
hold on to your cock bro, it's not even out yet
I have a lot more damn trust in crackers than helius but he has to release it into the wild first
I wonder if Conq worked on their security, because if so, we may be out of luck

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
hold on to your cock bro, it's not even out yet
I have a lot more damn trust in crackers than helius but he has to release it into the wild first
I wonder if Conq worked on their security, because if so, we may be out of luck
He's been on VR for a bit.
1661977906253.png
Back end is some outsourced team.
1661978000786.png

Though given this follows the Helius method of make big update at the end of a month he's in the red, I don't think we'll see anything too soon.
1661978132598.png

At least another month if anything is even done. He's just trying to get an extra month of sub's from people who don't cancel quick enough right now.

killing1231

Jun 10, 2021
That website literally not usable. I get permanently adds.
believe me, the only way you can download a large file from fshare without any hassle is a premium account and a downloader provided by fshare itself.
just make a new google account and upload it there...
i think she deleted that mod pack zip file in her computer, if she wants to upload it to google drive she will have to compress it again which i think it will be 50-100gb data mod, not many people can do it many times

Mizushio

May 17, 2017
believe me, the only way you can download a large file from fshare without any hassle is a premium account and a downloader provided by fshare itself.

i think she deleted that mod pack zip file in her computer, if she wants to upload it to google drive she will have to compress it again which i think it will be 50-100gb data mod, not many people can do it many times
I can live without skyrim so its fine.

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
He's been on VR for a bit.
View attachment 2017270
Back end is some outsourced team.
View attachment 2017272

Though given this follows the Helius method of make big update at the end of a month he's in the red, I don't think we'll see anything too soon.
View attachment 2017278

At least another month if anything is even done. He's just trying to get an extra month of sub's from people who don't cancel quick enough right now.
Hell he says this crap all the time im guessing no one will ever see a finished product at this point hes been at this game of bait for donations for like 8 years now on this game lol

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Hell he says this crap all the time im guessing no one will ever see a finished product at this point hes been at this game of bait for donations for like 8 years now on this game lol
Have you come to this idea just now?
In my opinion, it was obvious from the very beginning.

Dec 12, 2021
SKYRIM . Skyrim with adult mods.... :ROFLMAO:
U can try with my modpack . It's old version that I created in 2020 .
It is old version that I created in 2020
Does skyrim sex mods work un the cracked repack version? I had difficulties modding it.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Does skyrim sex mods work un the cracked repack version? I had difficulties modding it.
Skyrim has to be in a folder that's not Steam and not Documents, and you just have to set the directory properly in Mod Organizer, but it works. I have a pirated copy myself.

MAMOMA

Oct 12, 2021
Guys I was thinking why there are no mods for Fallen Doll or even skins in other games like Resident Evil 2 Remake or GTA V
...... I was hoping to fight zombies with Dr. Anya :cry:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes