3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How is that even going to work? Other games with season passes are… actual games, with gameplay. Are you going to have to log in every day of the month and watch however many animations over and over again to unlock your gatcha daily rewards shit?

Apr 29, 2018
does someone know why takes too much time to Helius give new content?
One of two reasons:
1) Helius is a terrible project manager who keeps having new ideas that force the team to drop/redo all of their previous work.
2) Helius is putting in the minimum effort to drip-feed patrons just enough content to keep all that monthly money rolling in.

Take your pick whichever one you think makes sense. I'd say both are good reasons why nobody should give him any money until a real, tangible product exists.

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
This is because Hellius just stalling time with lies and empty promises to keep milking those fools patrons, that bringing him money for this scam project. The moment he announces this scam is "finished", the money flow stops, so it will never be finished.
From February 2021, for 19 months, there is zero effort to add anything, and even in February they just updated the game engine, so it is more than 2 years with zero new content/update.
Just beware and stay away from this scam project.

Last edited:

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
So without this going proper early access (which it seems not to be to avoid the bad reviews Helius has queued up) we see his all consuming pocket book claim another promise. Linked in the pins is a post showing first year season passes should be open to anyone getting in before full EA.
1662373404577.png

1662373374877.png

I'm also kinda interested to see how they'll manage this on steam if it doesn't go early access. Do people who pledge after Celia releases just boot to a screen that says "Lol get fucked, 100+$ for cap or wait until EA on steam?"

Also also, this bodes kinda poorly for the state of any coming update. "Please pay me before you see the results" type FOMO always precedes a buggy mess.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Lotta haters on here for a game they're eagerly waiting on updates for.
I spent years looking forward to it and expecting it to be good but gave up after PH went all in on live service fomo garbage, endless delays, and content advertised years ago mysteriously disappearing. Now I just want to see how it plays out. I assume it's the same for most people still watching this thread.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Either severe incompetence or they're just milking Patreon, it's not 100% clear which or it could even be a mix of both. They've "rebuilt" the project multiple times now and are constantly changing direction which obviously adds significant amounts of dev time.

My gut instinct is that it's milking Patreon. Most devs when they fall behind will give detailed progress reports with descriptions of what they're working on, how they're improving the framework (if it's not something immediately evident) etc. Meanwhile for the campaign in 2017,

Now I am a developer but I am admittedly not a games developer, so maybe someone else can chime in here, but those gameplay systems don't seem like they should have taken multiple years to implement. Given that this is all we've really seen of the campaign and we have nothing but vague and shifting descriptions of "combat mode" I am quite sceptical. Would be nice to be proven wrong but it seems like this project is liable to go up in flames sooner or later.

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Either severe incompetence or they're just milking Patreon, it's not 100% clear which or it could even be a mix of both. They've "rebuilt" the project multiple times now and are constantly changing direction which obviously adds significant amounts of dev time.

My gut instinct is that it's milking Patreon. Most devs when they fall behind will give detailed progress reports with descriptions of what they're working on, how they're improving the framework (if it's not something immediately evident) etc. Meanwhile for the campaign in 2017,

Now I am a developer but I am admittedly not a games developer, so maybe someone else can chime in here, but those gameplay systems don't seem like they should have taken multiple years to implement. Given that this is all we've really seen of the campaign and we have nothing but vague and shifting descriptions of "combat mode" I am quite sceptical. Would be nice to be proven wrong but it seems like this project is liable to go up in flames sooner or later.
The Helius model for a while now has been hype up projects using tech demos with decent animations, then when it gets too much announce the previous project has been cancelled to be reworked into the next. (Then recycle much of that into a new tech demo under a new working title to repeat)

It's been working perfectly since the average patreon supporter won't stick around long enough to see the cycle repeat, so you just normally get new people coming in who played the most recent project and think it's great without knowing the context of the past.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
The Helius model for a while now has been hype up projects using tech demos with decent animations, then when it gets too much announce the previous project has been cancelled to be reworked into the next. (Then recycle much of that into a new tech demo under a new working title to repeat)

It's been working perfectly since the average patreon supporter won't stick around long enough to see the cycle repeat, so you just normally get new people coming in who played the most recent project and think it's great without knowing the context of the past.
It certainly seems like it, either way it'll be interesting seeing what this latest update is like and whether it includes any of the features originally intended for phase 2.

I'm going to be pissing myself laughing if it's just the one new playable character/animations, no combat drill or VR and they try and gloss over it with all those other little things like "vaginal dilation" or fluid dynamics (which they had in old builds anyway). Or if the combat drill ends up looking like someone's uni project chucked together 24 hours before the deadline which seems like a distinct possibility.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
hey, so I was looking at videos trying to figure out how to animate the wings of the nymph and I found this

is that scene at 2:45 new??? I never knew it existed in game, same as the one at 6:30 and 10:30
Did I just miss these??

weeb7

Nov 18, 2020
Haters often refers to people who see potential in games that could be amazing and that they would love but the development team are normally greed filled scumbags who will do everything possible to milk as much money out of you while investing the bare minimum required to keep developing the game. It's the same with any game even if it's ok or not bad it could still be miles better if the devs just invested more of their earnings back into the game and made better decisions. That would be being far too kind for the devs of this game though seeming they have been scamming millions of dollars per year on patron to still have nothing more than a animation simulator with roughly 40 different scenes which I have seen other games on this site be done by 1-2 people with no budget for in 1/4 of the time where the only quality difference is graphics.

"Haters" is just a word used by (sorry if it's against a rule here for using certain words ban if you want I just like stating facts) retards who will take any product on face value and not expect or desire anything better from a game and to forgive/ignore every shady thing the devs do behind the scenes.

I for example was incredibly invested in this game after playing it for the first time amazing graphics great monster designs very nice character designs would of bought it and supported any battlepass shit but after years of removing characters removing monsters delaying updates "rebuilding" the game lies and scams it wares you down to the point where I willnever play it now unless a crack comes but wont spend a single penny of my own money on it. When you grow up you will learn that people don't as easily accept the bullshit others throw at you so even if you show someone something that could be amazing if you rip that thing apart make it worse and try to monetize every last minor thing in the game after 5+ years of scamming millions on patron people who aren't mentally handicapped probably won't be giving "love and support" still. If that is a "hater" to you then like I said you are just a retard lol.

Always nice to meet your typical internet "you have to love everything you take an interest in and never say anything bad about it no matter how scummy the game/devs get" frog though. I imagine your life of being contempt with any steaming pile of shit people hand you without ever having a desire for that thing to be better is very interesting and satisfying though. Why have any desire for certain levels of quality in life right you don't need a house or nice car or family all over rated just live in a box eating leftover food on the street same thing. Didn't want to post again here till an actual update came out but I do always get bothered by "wow you haters" the biggest retards on the internet especially for this game and how bad the devs are jesus christ.

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
hey, so I was looking at videos trying to figure out how to animate the wings of the nymph and I found this

is that scene at 2:45 new??? I never knew it existed in game, same as the one at 6:30 and 10:30
Did I just miss these??
These scenes are in "classic mode", there are none in the harem

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
These scenes are in "classic mode", there are none in the harem
omg yea you're right, I completely fucking missed all of these dude, what the hell
I could've sworn I looked at all the animations but nope, must've only checked harem or something
this split between harem and classic is god-awful, but these scenes are pretty good

Apr 29, 2018
Sure, because love and hate are two sides of the same coin. They're both emotional investments into a particular subject, the opposite of them is apathy.

That aside, does that even matter? Doesn't change the fact that the haters have valid criticisms about Helius and his development clusterfuck.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes