3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi there.

I tryed to install the game as it is indicated in the OP, but it always open steam on the cracked harem version.

Can someone give me a tip or a work around ?

NB :

GoFile version is "corrupted". Have to DL it through PixelDrain's one.
open it using the Kirito049.exe or whatever it's called, NOT the main one in the root of the game.
Kirito049 is in a folder called bin or something, don't remember exactly, just use windows search

Pootisbirdss

Sep 21, 2018
Hello, Have you successfully ported the model into Blender? I successfully imported meshes files into the blender and manually added materials to it, except the eyes (Alet and Anya). There is an eye occlusion material which cover the eyes and the eyeball meshes are behind it. I’m trying to make it translucent. Still don’t know how to correctly add extracted texture to the eyeballs.
Also, there are many texture map which I don’t what kind of texture map they are. For example, T_Erika_body_CUM_D_2. The mat file says it is a diffuse map, but it doesn’t look like any other diffuse maps in Google.

Sadly no I haven't, been trying to figure out how to port it.

Pootisbirdss

Sep 21, 2018
Well my workflow is different than just porting it to blender, if i like a model i see i port it to my workflow which is changing the uv topology rig and stuff, so its easy to work with. here are some photos maybe it well explain what i mean a bit, once i port to my workflow adding things is much easier.
That looks hella fire. God damn

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes