3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What I don't get is why they are rebuilding their framework in UE4 then porting it to UE5; or why they're rebuilding again anyway since they've already done this multiple times. My guess is that Helius has mostly hired 3D artists and they don't have many, if any, devs with real game dev experience let alone experience making a multiplayer microtransaction based game with seasonal content.
I swear, it's as if they WANT to work without accomplishing anything.
As in...porting from one thing to another takes fucking WORK man, and it's as if they would rather be working on ports as an excuse for why they need money instead of...you know, developing the game...scenes...voices...smooth transitions...interactive controls etc...I don't get it
So they can keep milking their supporters without actually doing any work, just like every other project that is being "upgraded" or "remastered".
I don't know if they're not doing any work to be honest. Porting is no easy thing depending on what the code relied on in UE4, and you CAN see a difference especially between Origins and Operation Lovecraft...but...I just don't understand it.
They're putting in work to port instead of putting in work to just get the damn thing out already after years of development...

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Wait, the 700 years delay without doing shit was supposed to be because they were porting it to UE 5, but a post from October says that
The VR version will come in Unreal Engine 5 next year together with the upgraded base game
lol?

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
Oh shit is it? I booted up 0.4.9 yesterday to check and I think I picked the wrong girl. I though that was the schoolgirl character. Thanks!
No, he is either wrong or lied.
Graphics is worse and fluids were removed in 0.32 (hope I am not wrong with number), so it is pre 0.32 version.

HardcoreCuddler
I swear, it's as if they WANT to work without accomplishing anything.
This is pretty simple - the main goal of Scamlius is not making GAME, but to scam MONEY.
So whatever he feels his money flow running low, he just publishes bunch of pictures and more lies and empty promises, to continue scam.
That's why he almost not working on game-it is against his interests, because whenever he finishes it, his money flow stops.
I already told it several times.

Last edited:

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
Hi there.

I tryed to install the game as it is indicated in the OP, but it always open steam on the cracked harem version.

Can someone give me a tip or a work around ?

NB :

GoFile version is "corrupted". Have to DL it through PixelDrain's one.

Last edited:

Darkguinea76

Apr 27, 2022
Sup
Back after a while. Sooo, game's still not much more than a horny tech demo with a patreon bloated with "updates"?
Yep, the game even has season passes and still no sign of the "strategic game" part, just a gallery and a shitty online mod that no one asked for, now Scammhelius said the gallery won't have any more updates and that they will be implementing gatcha mechanics and it will be an always online game to erradicate piracy.

Reactions: Playfulpetfox

Derpington1234ABCD

Nov 21, 2020
Yep, the game even has season passes and still no sign of the "strategic game" part, just a gallery and a shitty online mod that no one asked for, now Scammhelius said the gallery won't have any more updates and that they will be implementing gatcha mechanics and it will be an always online game to erradicate piracy.
It takes a special kind of stupid to do this and expect good results.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes