3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
how to install? guys, describe in more detail, I just don't understand, thank you in advance.
according to the instructions that are available, it does not work
unzip and open using FallenDoll_0.4.9_KiritoMod-included\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64\KiritoMod049.exe

S422

Jun 23, 2022
anyone knows the current steam version aes key? im trying to get alet diffuse face texture, i have v0.49 and its aes key i have extracted all of the character but only alets diffuse face texture is not extracting right, the format is dxt5 for it that what is says in ue viewer when i extract the texture its almost all just alpha with some dots on the right corner, which is unusable for me, there some people that have the model extracted but they compressed it so much so i would like to know the aes key for the steam version of the game its called v0.40 ingame some one here have posted the aes key for it but it dose not for v0.40 it only works for v0.49 it would be so thankful if someone could just upload the alets diffuse texture or tell me the aes key for the current steam version which is v0.40
No, that's not the problem of AES key. If that is wrong, you won't able t extract any file from PAK. I extracted Alet's model in v0.34 and encountered this issue as well. It seems like the Alpha channel in "T_Alet_head_D.tga" is broken, if you view it in tools like Honeyview, it displays correctly. But if you view it inside Blender, you can only see some dot in right lower corner.
Just change material M_Alet_Head.001's blend mode (and maybe shadow mode together) to "opaque" and switch the alpha mode in Texture node from "straight" to "none" or "channel packed", I prefer "none" because the map still displays incorrectly in Image editor pane if I choose "channel packed". Finally, deleted the Texture node links to Alpha socket of Principled BSDF, whchi makes her face totally black.
The hair's blend mode needs to be changed from alpha blend to alpha hashed or alpha clip BTW, which make you incorrectly see through the hair just like her head.

Oh, Do you still remember the link to the AES key of v0.49? This thread has 500+ pages and i'm not sure if I can find it o_O

Last edited:

gangie die 19

Apr 24, 2018
Hello, Have you successfully ported the model into Blender? I successfully imported meshes files into the blender and manually added materials to it, except the eyes (Alet and Anya). There is an eye occlusion material which cover the eyes and the eyeball meshes are behind it. I’m trying to make it translucent. Still don’t know how to correctly add extracted texture to the eyeballs.
Also, there are many texture map which I don’t what kind of texture map they are. For example, T_Erika_body_CUM_D_2. The mat file says it is a diffuse map, but it doesn’t look like any other diffuse maps in Google.
No, that's not the problem of AES key. If that is wrong, you won't able t extract any file from PAK. I extracted Alet's model in v0.34 and encountered this issue as well. It seems like the Alpha channel in "T_Alet_head_D.tga" is broken, if you view it in tools like Honeyview, it displays correctly. But if you view it inside Blender, you can only see some dot in right lower corner.
Just change material M_Alet_Head.001's blend mode (and maybe shadow mode together) to "opaque" and switch the alpha mode in Texture node from "straight" to "none" or "channel packed", I prefer "none" because the map still displays incorrectly in Image editor pane if I choose "channel packed". Finally, deleted the Texture node links to Alpha socket of Principled BSDF, whchi makes her face totally black.
The hair's blend mode needs to be changed from alpha blend to alpha hashed or alpha clip BTW, which make you incorrectly see through the hair just like her head.

Oh, Do you still remember the link to the AES key of v0.49? This thread has 500+ pages and i'm not sure if I can find it o_O
0x64207C05285D224C34D110CB6D935862BB019CC2FE87169E189A97E27A927FAC
aes key for v0.49

Anyway thanks, I'm well experienced with shading in almost every 3d software i just don't know how to extract the texture right only alets face is using format dxt5 the others use dxt11 maybe thats the issue here, but i well take your advice and use honey viewer and see what can i manage.

edit: honeyviwer worked thank you(y)

Last edited:

S422

Jun 23, 2022
0x64207C05285D224C34D110CB6D935862BB019CC2FE87169E189A97E27A927FAC
aes key for v0.49

Anyway thanks, I'm well experienced with shading in almost every 3d software i just don't know how to extract the texture right only alets face is using format dxt5 the others use dxt11 maybe thats the issue here, but i well take your advice and use honey viewer and see what can i manage.

edit: honeyviwer worked thank you(y)
My pleasure. By the way, will you post the blend file to the forum by the time you finished that?
I've made some progress in shading the model. There are many texture maps left unused because I don't know what they actually are. As for the texture maps being used, some issues still exist (e.g. the sweat map looks like liquid metal). I can post the model here If you want to review or continue working this.

Last edited:

gangie die 19

Apr 24, 2018
My pleasure. By the way, will you post the blend file to the forum by the time you finished that?
I've made some progress in shading the model. There are many texture maps left unused because I don't know what they actually are. As for the texture maps being used, some issues still exist (e.g. the sweat map looks like liquid metal). I can post the model here If you want to review or continue working this.
Well my workflow is different than just porting it to blender, if i like a model i see i port it to my workflow which is changing the uv topology rig and stuff, so its easy to work with. here are some photos maybe it well explain what i mean a bit, once i port to my workflow adding things is much easier.

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
Well my workflow is different than just porting it to blender, if i like a model i see i port it to my workflow which is changing the uv topology rig and stuff, so its easy to work with. here are some photos maybe it well explain what i mean a bit, once i port to my workflow adding things is much easier.
What do you mean to add to your workflow, you re-do the UVs so is a bit better to work with?
I tried this model in blender and 3dsmax, and i tried to mod with UE but the model and uvs to mod is a real mess and the one i did looked like a monster literally :eek:. I tried to put Ellie from The last of Us: Part 2.

Here: https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...4-9-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-7214706

Greetings.

Last edited:

S422

Jun 23, 2022
Wow, the level of completeness of your work is way better than mine. I'm new to Blender and still very inexperienced. I can only learn from scratch on Youtube when it comes to things like shading the characters, which I have not worked with before.

gangie die 19

Apr 24, 2018
What do you mean to add to your workflow, you re-do the UVs so is a bit better to work with?
I tried this model in blender and 3dsmax, and i tried to mod with UE but the model and uvs to mod is a real mess and the one i did looked like a monster literally :eek:. I tried to put Ellie from The last of Us: Part 2.

Here: https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...4-9-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-7214706

Greetings.
its better to work with because every character i port to my workflow have the same topology rig uv and stuff so anything i make to any of them i could add to any other character and it well just work.

Reactions: F95phex

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
its better to work with because every character i port to my workflow have the same topology rig uv and stuff so anything i make to any of them i could add to any other character and it well just work.
Oh, but then you do a retopology of the model, re-do the UVs and also do something with the bones?... You have to do the vertex weight again or something like that?... Or you just do minimal changes to have like a default personal setup?

Greetings.

gangie die 19

Apr 24, 2018
Oh, but then you do a retopology of the model, re-do the UVs and also do something with the bones?... You have to do the vertex weight again or something like that?... Or you just do minimal changes to have like a default personal setup?

Greetings.
greetings, mostly minimal as it works really well and i have been optimizing my workflow every time i learn something new, rarely there are ever problems.

Reactions: F95phex

GaZaCompAFF

Dec 16, 2022
Every download i get for this says its gonna comeplete in 3 days and i cant keep my pc on for 3 days how do yall download this?

(Edit) - If you have a download link that Isnt limited can u please toss me a dm on Discord(T.R.P GaZa#4969)

Last edited:

DXZ19

Apr 13, 2018
Every download i get for this says its gonna comeplete in 3 days and i cant keep my pc on for 3 days how do yall download this?

(Edit) - If you have a download link that Isnt limited can u please toss me a dm on Discord(T.R.P GaZa#4969)
To be quite honest if you're download is saying 3 days and you can't keep your computer on for 3 days. It's probably more on your computer side as the issue. Most downloads are around 10 ~20 minutes.

Reactions: GaZaCompAFF

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong but UE5 has no relevance for project like this.
Lumen is virtually useless, not much benefit to dynamic lighting for a few small indoor maps with static light sources, but nanite would probably be useful since it automatically scales polygon counts and doesn't render objects that are obscured from view.

Judging from the first few builds they weren't even using stuff like occlusion culling or LODs in UE4, which is why FPS would tank looking at players doing stuff on the other side of a few walls, so something doing that automatically would certainly be of use.

What I don't get is why they are rebuilding their framework in UE4 then porting it to UE5; or why they're rebuilding again anyway since they've already done this multiple times. My guess is that Helius has mostly hired 3D artists and they don't have many, if any, devs with real game dev experience let alone experience making a multiplayer microtransaction based game with seasonal content.

That would explain why we haven't seen any evidence of story mode despite it purportedly having been in dev for years, or why gameplay systems like combat mode and all that management crap never materialise. It also lines up with the comments from those who cracked it who said the network code was a mess and traffic wasn't even encrypted, which is why setting up a server emulator was (relatively) easy.

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
What I don't get is why they are rebuilding their framework in UE4 then porting it to UE5; or why they're rebuilding again anyway since they've already done this multiple times.
So they can keep milking their supporters without actually doing any work, just like every other project that is being "upgraded" or "remastered".

That would explain why we haven't seen any evidence of story mode despite it purportedly having been in dev for years, or why gameplay systems like combat mode and all that management crap never materialise.
Simplest explanation is that Helius has been lying. Any time he sees subscription numbers dropping he announces something he thinks people are interested in and then proceeds to never deliver.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes