3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Foost

May 16, 2020
For what it's worth, the game seems to work again, but my old account is gone, but when I try to register with the same name it says the name has been taken. I don't know if someone took my name, or more likely, they fucked up and just wiped the client side data but not the account database.
They fully wiped the db and everyone had to register their names again. It looks like someone used your name before you could do that. It really means nothing though, unless you are overly attached to the ingame nick. It's not like they took over your progress or patreon pairing, everything got wiped. So just use a different name and pair it with patreon again.

Sep 2, 2020
Does anyone know how the exhaustion mechanic works? I've been trying to find information on it, and there are a good handful of poses that are only accessible while exhusted.
Just get some drinks at the fucking bar and that gives you that state. It also transfers over to the xeno station.
And dont ask me how to get sober again. I dont know ;)
But that part isnt really a problem from what i experienced.

dldrzz00

Jun 8, 2020
To crack it yes, but this game is still an unreal game. and there are methods of acquiring the AES key unwrapped. but you have to own the game to do that. but it is possible.
Recommend saving your time for these uncompleted phases. They are quite confident this time, leaving previously abridged strings untouched but possibly making functions harder to locate.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Paralogue 0.34 Cracked Full
non-VR:
VR:

Paralogue 0.34 Cracked Executable Only
non-VR:
VR:

Note: extract the "Executable Only" archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.34 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).
lookie here too

urvdizhabibpvkehmd

Oct 2, 2020
Can anybody share new scenes from 0.7.0 ?
Not worth it, still unfinished and will take like >30h of grinding to unlock.
Unless I missed something that makes grinding more efficient, which is possible because some mad lad on steam forums already reached level 50 in Anya's battlepass (24h on record) while I still don't have level 2 in mine (spent 2h to finish two dailies while "liking" everyone and everything I could).

Seriously this whole thing is just so bad, at this point I'm 1000% sure Helius is just trying to scam as much money as possible at this point. It's been bad before but holy shit, THIS? lmao

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Unless I missed something that makes grinding more efficient, which is possible because some mad lad on steam forums already reached level 50 in Anya's battlepass (24h on record) while I still don't have level 2 in mine (spent 2h to finish two dailies while "liking" everyone and everything I could).
Looking at his explanation as to how to level up below I doubt he found any sort of special approach:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think, given that he prolifically posts in support of this project and ( ) even makes YouTube videos promoting it, he's some kind of superfan capitalist and got enough in-game currency to max out the BP.

Foost

May 16, 2020
Yep I assume using the paid currency is exactly what he did. Capitalist gives you enough green bucks to max approximately one BP fully and half of another. If you throw around $250 at Helius, you can max them all, what a deal. It still probably does not give you enough gacha rolls to unlock all animations, even if there is only 40 per girl now ; if I remember correctly, 0.4.9 had more per girl than 40, also for whatever reason the removed anims were (imo) the better looking ones.

Jul 6, 2017
30hrs of grinding while the RE4 remake finishes in like 9hrs taking the scenic route. What a time to be alive lol.

Fuck me when I used to play wow it took just 12-18hrs to boost somebody from 0-2200 in RBG’s with rating inflation near EoS.

How do patrons justify that? Are there content creators [CC] for this game? Do they give out [CC] account for this to ease the grind? Lel. Wonder what our old friend “UC” is doing?

Reactions: BarnMTB
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes