3.80 star(s) 62 Votes
May 17, 2021
I wonder if anyone here is interested in working for free?

I'm currently evaluating what would it take to create an "animation viewer" for this game.
I don't have drm removing experience, but I'm familiar with unreal engine.
The project would require:
  • Extracting the models, animations, textures and sounds from the original game files.
  • Rebuilding an animation playback system.
  • Rebuilding clothing system.
I find the above tasks somewhat interesting, so I'm willing to work on any or all of the above tasks. However to make a properly functioning "game", there are a lot more things to do:
  • Rebuilding the materials from 0.
  • Rebuilding the facial animation system.
  • Rebuilding the sound system.
  • Rebuilding the breast jiggle settings.
  • Building a cum system?
  • Building a UI.
  • VR?
The goal would be to have the features of the gallery mode.

If you're interested in working for free, dm me with your application.
And for everyone else:
Don't keep your hope up, I doubt this project will go anywhere. Why would anyone do all this for free when adding some big empty promises to the bullet points could earn you a lot of money?
Also please don't spam the topic about how badly you want this project to succeed or how you can or cannot help.

tl;dr: I'm remaking this game from scratch with full single player campaign and galatea dogging! You can support this endeavor !

tl;dr2: It's just some guy who thinks he's a game developer because he has downloaded a game asset viewer.

I wonder how the pak encryption will change in the next version.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I'm not sorry for them at all myself. I wish helius cancels the project just so all these guys that are still supporting him today can finaly get what they deserve, because at this point nothing good will ever come out of this project.
why feel sorry for them?? they are brain dead supporters, even other scam games like cloud meadow(also on f95 for those interested) has stupids paying the greedy devs monthly.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I wonder if anyone here is interested in working for free?

I'm currently evaluating what would it take to create an "animation viewer" for this game.
I don't have drm removing experience, but I'm familiar with unreal engine.
The project would require:
  • Extracting the models, animations, textures and sounds from the original game files.
  • Rebuilding an animation playback system.
  • Rebuilding clothing system.
I find the above tasks somewhat interesting, so I'm willing to work on any or all of the above tasks. However to make a properly functioning "game", there are a lot more things to do:
  • Rebuilding the materials from 0.
  • Rebuilding the facial animation system.
  • Rebuilding the sound system.
  • Rebuilding the breast jiggle settings.
  • Building a cum system?
  • Building a UI.
  • VR?
The goal would be to have the features of the gallery mode.

If you're interested in working for free, dm me with your application.
And for everyone else:
Don't keep your hope up, I doubt this project will go anywhere. Why would anyone do all this for free when adding some big empty promises to the bullet points could earn you a lot of money?
Also please don't spam the topic about how badly you want this project to succeed or how you can or cannot help.

tl;dr: I'm remaking this game from scratch with full single player campaign and galatea dogging! You can support this endeavor !

tl;dr2: It's just some guy who thinks he's a game developer because he has downloaded a game asset viewer.

I wonder how the pak encryption will change in the next version.
bruh I'd hop on but I've never worked in anything besides web dev so it would probably be better to hire a chipmunk on a nuts salary than me

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
does anyone know if it is possible to increase dick sizes in the game? i mean in latest 0.7.0 version
No, the customization options are fairly limited even for the female playable characters.

Hello, how do i install the game im using the Demo version on steam.
Uninstall it on Steam, download it on the first page of this thread. Follow the instructions under the "How to install cracked Harem version: " part of the first post.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
Can I use the crack on the latest steam version for offline play?
I don't know, can you tell me if you've ever heard of a little thing called Denuvo? Cause that's a thing that's was added the newest version and might make it a little more complicated to crack.
If you haven't heard of Denuvo before, I would recommend reading up on it and trying your hand at cracking it. It could prove to be a fun experience.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Can I use the crack on the latest steam version for offline play?
You may be able to yoink these files
1683884025727.png
and put them into the same directory as the cracked version and see if it runs by starting the KiritoMod049 in the new location, but I doubt it's that simple.
I don't know, can you tell me if you've ever heard of a little thing called Denuvo? Cause that's a thing that's was added the newest version and might make it a little more complicated to crack.
If you haven't heard of Denuvo before, I would recommend reading up on it and trying your hand at cracking it. It could prove to be a fun experience.
I mean, if he has a purchased Steam version, would Denuvo even stop him?

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Seems that the communist is still healthy on Steam. Pasix just locked all Steam discussion posts.
The new 500mb update just landed, no announcement at all.
Probably just another progress reset and I wouldn't be surprised about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Vazont

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Seems that the communist is still healthy on Steam. Pasix just locked all Steam discussion posts.
The new 500mb update just landed, no announcement at all.
Probably just another progress reset and I wouldn't be surprised about it.
Looks like it's on Patreon, :
The update is now live on Steam. If the stored page is unavailable in your country, you may access the game by activating with the Steam key.

We have pinpointed an optimization issue embedded in the legacy code but didn't have the time for a fix yet. After the UI overhaul is complete later this month the new framework will reduce CPU usage by approximately 30%.

In addition to bug fixes, in this update we implemented:

• Improved framerate in Archimedes Orbital Station
  • Cinematic camera mode
  • Overhauled Celia's lobby touch reaction and facial expressions
  • Body fluids (cum, love juice, urinary incontinence) system
  • New entering character selection menu reactions
  • Body physics and translucent fabric material rework
  • Animation improvements across over 50 scenes
Reworked physics is more accurate gravitational wise but brings breast sagging problems, which we will address in a patch.

We are now pushing for the release of Elizabeth research pass in July.
I guess Helius may have gotten a bit panicky at Patreon subs dropping, without even recovering mid-month, and actually done some work.

Doesn't seem like much of note though and seems they're still planning on trudging ahead just chucking new character models in without reversing course on the grind/gacha, in which case it won't make any difference. You could add a thousand playable characters but if there's no core gameplay loop and it costs more money and weeks of repetitive bullshit to unlock anything nobody is going to give a fuck.

eva-unit01

Dec 12, 2018
Looks like it's on Patreon, :

I guess Helius may have gotten a bit panicky at Patreon subs dropping, without even recovering mid-month, and actually done some work.

Doesn't seem like much of note though and seems they're still planning on trudging ahead just chucking new character models in without reversing course on the grind/gacha, in which case it won't make any difference. You could add a thousand playable characters but if there's no core gameplay loop and it costs more money and weeks of repetitive bullshit to unlock anything nobody is going to give a fuck.
Yeah probably, he even graced us with his presence in the discord server and answered questions for the first time in like 6 months, incredible (sarcasm)

And from what he told (sometimes indirectly) people :
- his devs are leaving to get jobs at famous gacha companies (he mentionned 2 went to work for Hoyoverse) because he doesn't pay them well enough
- turning the game into a predatory gacha hellscape was necessary for the project's survival
- microtransactions will be implemented as soon as possible (when the close beta ends probably)

- the next character (Elizabeth) is planned to release in july (but with his track record, this is a very bold ETA)
- campaign/combat drills is planned to release this year (yup, that's even more difficult to believe)

Some info about Galatea :
- her addition to the game is still uncertain (even though Helius told us months ago patreon/steam accepted her but they need to curate her content)
- apparently patreon and steam are stalking Helius' public accounts and all the places related to the game to look for Galatea/illegal content

Oh and 0.72 is still bugged as fuck
The framerate is, as always, absolute trash and averaging 15 to 20 fps in the station with a lobby of 5 people

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Yeah probably, he even graced us with his presence in the discord server and answered questions for the first time in like 6 months, incredible (sarcasm)

- his devs are leaving to get jobs at famous gacha companies (he mentionned 2 went to work for Hoyoverse) because he doesn't pay them well enough
- turning the game into a predatory gacha hellscape was necessary for the project's survival
- microtransactions will be implemented as soon as possible (when the close beta ends probably)

- the next character (Elizabeth) is planned to release in july (but with his track record, this is a very bold ETA)
- campaign/combat drills is planned to release this year (yup, that's even more difficult to believe)

- her addition to the game is still uncertain (even though Helius told us months ago patreon/steam accepted her but they need to curate her content)
- apparently patreon and steam are stalking Helius' public accounts and all the places related to the game to look for Galatea/illegal content

The framerate is, as always, absolute trash and averaging 15 to 20 fps in the station with a lobby of 5 people
That's hilarious. He's clearly in damage control mode, I love how he always defaults to the "[random employee] got poached by [well known game dev]" excuse though. Like it legitimises his project by association or something.

Also campaign and combat drill have miraculously gone from not being worked on to ~6 months out after literally half a decade of development. I'll believe that when he shares any actual footage, preferably of sufficient duration and detail to show that it isn't just some mockup he chucked together at the last minute.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
When a Eromancer "game" has more development than yours, maybe you should start thinking you miiiiight just be a piece of shit
Just maybe, dont worry too much about it

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

Imagine earning so much money from patreon but still having the audacity to bitch about "survival of the project".
Meanwhile, some developers had no money they had to sell their house just to be able to continue making their game. Devs like any many more that I don't remember right now exists. But for helius paying for denuvo, converting the game to online gacha """game"""(that nobody wanted) and adding mtx was necessary for survival. I'm guessing he needs that much money to buy a new house or a new car. I can't think of any other reason for that much greed.

3.80 star(s) 62 Votes