3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

BobbyMoore2

May 23, 2023
Came to this thread from gamertron's video.

Highly assuming the salt that was generated from the second video going up in the discord server.

If you're wondering what kind of person would give out money for this train wreck, go say a slightly negative comment in there and watch the mental gymnastics that comes from them.

Also funny how much more relaxed their mods have been lately, less abuse of slow mode and deleting comments.

Didn't they have a month long outage of their multiplayer game that came from an update that took 14 months to make? Funny how the supporters forgot about that...

What about the 5 minute discord only poll on wiping progress? Also another thing they've forgotten about.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 2642792

You literally can't make this shit up. Scamlius, on Discord, whining about not having enough money to pay their "devs"

Maybe you should've thought of that before you, I dunno, paid $25,000 a month for Denuvo?!?
makes good gallery viewer
hires devs with probably no HR department so their salaries are probably inflated, because they can afford it
pays devs to implement dogshit noone wants
pays for denuvo which nobody wants
pays for fucking stock assets, I guess
devs don't end up producing anything desirable in over 2 years so they don't pay for themselves in the slightest, if anything they make the game faster at being buggy
revenue stagnates and starts dropping as well
we can barely pay our devs, wtf you want?

no shit, idiot

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
dude this project could've fired ALL devs but one that plugs in the scenes, and kept some animators to implement more scenes because apparently there's no fucking gameplay anyway.

->saves money on devs
->saves money on denuvo
->saves money on a server and tons of maintenance
->saves money on most optimisation since most stuff will be run in a single room with a few characters
->saves money on planning
->possibly more money to people that make assets (artists, modelers etc) thus better quality
->people actually get what they fucking paid for all these years

Idk how much is saved in the end, but that seems like a more manageable scope for what can be considered a team that's lead by a high functioning guinea pig

Last edited:

librarianmilfs

Apr 1, 2020
Anyone found a way to extract the pak from versions 7.0 or 7.1? I've been using all keys detected through an AES key finder and none of them work. I've heard some rumors of them using a new custom encryption?

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Helius appears to be in full on damage control mode still, posting yet another patch and the above changelog to Steam. Interesting note is that he appears to be double or even triple dipping on changes, with a lot of these appearing in 0.7.2 or even 0.7.0:
So seems he's working hard to try and make it look like there's significant progress being made, although I tested 0.7.2 and it doesn't seem to have improved graphical fidelity or soft body physics in any noticeable way. None of the animations looked any different that I could see either so if they did implement changes they were very minor (likely playing whack-a-mole with those innumerable clipping issues).

eva-unit01

Dec 12, 2018
Helius appears to be in full on damage control mode still, posting yet another patch and the above changelog to Steam. Interesting note is that he appears to be double or even triple dipping on changes, with a lot of these appearing in 0.7.2 or even 0.7.0:
So seems he's working hard to try and make it look like there's significant progress being made, although I tested 0.7.2 and it doesn't seem to have improved graphical fidelity or soft body physics in any noticeable way. None of the animations looked any different that I could see either so if they did implement changes they were very minor (likely playing whack-a-mole with those innumerable clipping issues).
I did notice a sizeable framerate boot with the new patch, it still doesn't run a stable 60 fps but at least the station runs at 50 to 55 fps on average on my computer.

I feel like the rest of the patch is just copy pasted from previous ones, physics broke in places where it was fine.
Still no fluid physics.
Bondage spots are still broken.
Content that was supposed to be there at 0.7.0 launch is still nowhere to be seen.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
I did notice a sizeable framerate boot with the new patch, it still doesn't run a stable 60 fps but at least the station runs at 50 to 55 fps on average on my computer.

I feel like the rest of the patch is just copy pasted from previous ones, physics broke in places where it was fine.
Still no fluid physics.
Bondage spots are still broken.
Content that was supposed to be there at 0.7.0 launch is still nowhere to be seen.
Yeah I'm sure they're making some changes, my comment was more about the fact that the full patch notes are clearly bullshit. They obviously haven't "reworked" the physics system three times in a month for example, and as you say I didn't even see any fluid effects in 0.7.2 (not sure about the latest build as cba to test it).

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Who has access to the latest version of the game? Is it possible to feel it? You can't buy it in my country.
And don't buy it. This kind of game is not worth spending money on it. 1-2 times you run and get bored.

И не покупайтесь на этот кусок Г. Это подделка под игру не стоит того, чтобы тратить на нее деньги. 1-2 раза запустишь и надоест, становится максимально скучно.

Reactions: SirLanceInRot

Baba Yaga RUS

Jr. Uploader
Aug 23, 2022
And don't buy it. This kind of game is not worth spending money on it. 1-2 times you run and get bored.

И не покупайтесь на этот кусок Г. Это подделка под игру не стоит того, чтобы тратить на нее деньги. 1-2 раза запустишь и надоест, становится максимально скучно.
Yeah, I want to see what's out there. And make clips.

m0nkid

Dec 17, 2020
I am uploading this right now.
Also, at the beginning of June I will be reaching out to EMPRESS to pay for a crack for this. Then afterwards I can work on emulating a server or a very least an auto-responder for the game. From the last time I checked (after the 1st new patch after the closed beta opened) they don't encrypt any traffic in between their game and their servers.
Like, sorry not sorry, Helius if you read this. You banned me for no reason, lied to me for months, went back on a deal we had and just you and Pasix are shitty people.
0.72 DL here:
Pixeldrain
Hi, it turns out dead files, when you try to run the exe, it just throws it into steam. Without a crack, the game can't be started in any way, or am I doing something wrong?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes