3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

CIC123013

Sep 26, 2022
I am uploading this right now.
Also, at the beginning of June I will be reaching out to EMPRESS to pay for a crack for this. Then afterwards I can work on emulating a server or a very least an auto-responder for the game. From the last time I checked (after the 1st new patch after the closed beta opened) they don't encrypt any traffic in between their game and their servers.
Like, sorry not sorry, Helius if you read this. You banned me for no reason, lied to me for months, went back on a deal we had and just you and Pasix are shitty people.
0.72 DL here:
Pixeldrain
Thanks man I am downloading this uncracked version, I seriously doubt it will be possible to run this game with the hacked resident evil 4 remake

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
Played this game some 2-3 years ago. Came back to check on it now, only to find out this game has become some sort of multiplayer gacha? What the hell?! This is really one of the most surprising turn of events i've seen in a while :0
Yea its a epic tragedy,a story of greed really that will end up netting him less money then if he had of just kept it solo play and sold DLC packs of costumes and animations.

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
Screenshot_20230525_024804_Telegram.jpg

Well this seems to be a super good news, i just saw it and i remember someone here mentioned that will be paying Empress to crack this game, so i assume is this game right?... And let me tell you that i'm super happy for this, more because of how much scammers are this developers and how they scammed the Patreon members, so if this is really happening, thank you so much to the person that will pay to Empress to do it and to Empress for taking it. (y) :)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 2649438

Well this seems to be a super good news, i just saw it and i remember someone here mentioned that will be paying Empress to crack this game, so i assume is this game right?... And let me tell you that i'm super happy for this, more because of how much scammers are this developers and how they scammed the Patreon members, so if this is really happening, thank you so much to the person that will pay to Empress to do it and to Empress for taking it. (y) :)
Yes. Thank you. Also you better prepare some lube:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: F95phex

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
View attachment 2649438

This might perfectly have nothing to do with it, Empress is just... like that

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Yea its a epic tragedy,a story of greed really that will end up netting him less money then if he had of just kept it solo play and sold DLC packs of costumes and animations.
That is simply insane, holy shit. Back when i've played this, there was absolutely nothing in the game indicating it would turn into a gacha. If anything, i assumed this would have grown into a Honey Select 2-esque game but more oriented towards bestiality. What a massive disappointment >.>

Last edited:

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
Does anyone know a workaround for the steam regionlock? I don't mind playing the demo version of 0.72 but I can't even do that because it's not available in my country

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Does anyone know a workaround for the steam regionlock? I don't mind playing the demo version of 0.72 but I can't even do that because it's not available in my country
You can try this, It help me to install some region locked game from steam, sometimes only using VPN is not enough so the hard way is --->

1. In Windows search for your Region settings and change your 'Country or Region' to a country where you can download the game (ex: In France you can).

2. From here select 'additional date, time, & regional settings' on the right side of the screen.

3. Choose 'Change date, time, or number formats' and change to the 'Administrative' tab.

4. Select 'Change system locale...'

5. Set this to a country where the game is not region locked (again I'm in France and I can DL it) as well. OK/Apply these changes and it will ask you to restart. Cancel this.

6. Connect your VPN (there plenty free VPN) to the country you choose on Part 5

7. Go to this page and click the green install button on the top right of the screen!

Once the launcher is installed you can disconnect the vpn and revert the regional changes you've made.

If it work, I'm happy for you if not I'm out of idea for now.

gehrinpa

Apr 16, 2019
So no surprise to anyone that this game is basically just a patreon simulator and I see a lot of people yelling about that in the comments. That being said are there any good alternatives that anyone can recommend?

Like the game looks great (maybe it's not your cup of tea but still), has full VR support, girl customization, decent fetish representation (human x human, human x alien, lesbian, ahegao, tentacles).

The only thing I can think of that comes close is maybe Wild Life though it does take some doing to get that on the VR headset, but even still can't just play one game forever. I feel like every other VR game is either an abandoned single-person passion project or a furry simulator (often both).

Basically I'm asking the Project Lovecraft haters. We can agree no one should give Project Helius money, so what should they play instead?

Reactions: BarnMTB

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Like the game looks great (maybe it's not your cup of tea but still), has full VR support
This game has vr support?

Basically I'm asking the Project Lovecraft haters. We can agree no one should give Project Helius money, so what should they play instead?
I know a few but they are not exactly mind blowing:
Virt A Mate, Koikatsu, Honey Select 2, Custom Order Maid 3D2, Villain Simulator, Captain Hardcore.
All of these except the last two have many mods. And Virt A Mate is technically not a game but these are probably the best vr games on this site.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
It's nice to see a fire being lit under ProjectHelius team's ass. Hopefully those scam videos serve to warn people, because Helius and his team definitely put no effort into accurately describing the game or putting up to date information about the game on the Steam store page or Patreon front page. Coupled with all the censorship the moderators do silencing criticism, they fully deserved any heat coming their way. I'd even say Steam or Patreon should put pressure on them at this point for false advertisement.

I can't imagine anyone without a serious case of sunk cost fallacy defending this Project.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Like the game looks great (maybe it's not your cup of tea but still), has full VR support, girl customization, decent fetish representation (human x human, human x alien, lesbian, ahegao, tentacles).

The only thing I can think of that comes close is maybe Wild Life though it does take some doing to get that on the VR headset, but even still can't just play one game forever. I feel like every other VR game is either an abandoned single-person passion project or a furry simulator (often both).

This game does not have full VR support. The latest build does not support VR at all, in fact the devs actually forgot to remove the VR plugin meaning that not only does it not support VR but it will try to launch VR and crash if you try running it on a machine with VR software installed.

That last point is particularly telling as it suggests that not only is VR no longer supported but the devs clearly do not have any VR headsets or software installed on their workstations and/or test rigs, else somebody would have noticed that it tries to open said software on launch.

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
You can try this, It help me to install some region locked game from steam, sometimes only using VPN is not enough so the hard way is --->

1. In Windows search for your Region settings and change your 'Country or Region' to a country where you can download the game (ex: In France you can).

2. From here select 'additional date, time, & regional settings' on the right side of the screen.

3. Choose 'Change date, time, or number formats' and change to the 'Administrative' tab.

4. Select 'Change system locale...'

5. Set this to a country where the game is not region locked (again I'm in France and I can DL it) as well. OK/Apply these changes and it will ask you to restart. Cancel this.

6. Connect your VPN (there plenty free VPN) to the country you choose on Part 5

7. Go to this page and click the green install button on the top right of the screen!

Once the launcher is installed you can disconnect the vpn and revert the regional changes you've made.

If it work, I'm happy for you if not I'm out of idea for now.
Thank you very much for your advice, but oh boy did I have to do some stupid additional stuff to actually get it to work. Steam initially detected that I was not from the country my pc was claiming to be from, even with the vpn and everything. I suppose this was because I was still logged in with may regular account and it just simply called my bs. So, what I did was I tried multiple times to create a new account with the vpn still connected to France but steam didn't wanna let me do that. After a lot of trial and error, I resorted to trying it out with the vpn on my phone, still didn't work, so I connected that to a US server instead and voila, I got in. I can even download the game without the vpn, bc I started downloading it with it still turned on. Let's see if everything works out once it's installed.

wuxuan

Aug 29, 2022
If I download the 0.7 version released above, can I enter the appreciation mode? Even if I can't enter the harem, does the appreciation mode include the newly added ones?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes