3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

dldrzz00

Jun 8, 2020
3 years have passed and those Devs seem still to have no ideas that their assets will get somehow dissorted, exceptionally vertex weight paintings and normal tangents when models are imported into UE.

Reactions: McAztec and BarnMTB

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
The uploaders themselves mentioned the purpose was to make the files available for anyone who wanted to try their hand at inspecting or cracking them. Otherwise main post would have that newer version. Not my fault that the horny got the best of your logical process.
I forgor

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Hello everyone, does the Developer have plans to implement Futa/Trans Optional characters?
At this point in time the developer only seems to want to be paid big bucks for writing bogus changelogs, incrementing the version number, adding new and innovative ways to restrict fun (and extract money) and implement denuvo or other things that totally work very well with an unoptimized animation viewer game.

So probably not.

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Hello everyone, does the Developer have plans to implement Futa/Trans Optional characters?
Just no. Because Helius is a foot fetish scammer. 50% of animation is like foot fuck. He cant get his game together let alone making new animations so I doubt Futa will be in this. No wonder he didn't get any bang because he only fucks feet.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just no. Because Helius is a foot fetish scammer. 50% of animation is like foot fuck. He cant get his game together let alone making new animations so I doubt Futa will be in this. No wonder he didn't get any bang because he only fucks feet.
Not that I don't agree with the rest...but really? Did he add a bagillion foot scenes in 0.7 or something? I don't remember there being more than a handful in 0.4.9

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Damn I wish it was honey select with those graphics that would be perfect.
Man, just imagine.
You'd have a few girls going around doing x y z, you could ask them for some intimacy. Sometimes they'd agree, sometimes they'd say later, all depending on how you act when they sometimes reject you and how well you please them during sexy time.
You could add more places and animations to said virtual sandbox, it's yours to build the way a dev would animate and build a map.
Then you get to see gorgeous things like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when you get home from a shitty day and want a break. All built by you using assets and your own time.
FUCK this could've been OL, but they chose a fucking always-online gatcha game with no soul...

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
They didn't start fucking everything up until later, the early days before the scope bloat and fomo were promising.
It was promising, and certainly better, but they still never really got very far when you consider that FD was in development from like 2015 (after daisy in summer) up to like 2019 before they went full retard.

If they'd kept the scope a bit narrower and not switched directions a million times they might have released [something], but I don't think it would have been much beyond a slightly more basic honey select clone. Still better than what we've got now mind you.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Can someone confirm there is actually 30 new sex scenes?
Just checked and yes there are some new animations but in those 30 he mentioned is the one I saw before in the version a year ago probably the one they said they removed earlier this beginning of the year and he just put it back now and say it's new. Plus 2 more fucking footjob that he removed.

Note: I got ALL the cards before this new patch dropped. So the one that still grayed out are the one just dropped with this patch.

Another note: Gacha still doesnt fucking work, the cards you already have still showed up in the gacha saying it's new and don't give you synthesis points for it. And sometime you got the new cards that you dont have, it doesnt fucking update that you did get that card.
Broken gacha, rigged or whatever. It stinks. FUCK YOU HELIUS

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just checked and yes there are some new animations but in those 30 he mentioned is the one I saw before in the version a year ago probably the one they said they removed earlier this beginning of the year and he just put it back now and say it's new. Plus 2 more fucking footjob that he removed.

Note: I got ALL the cards before this new patch dropped. So the one that still grayed out are the one just dropped with this patch.

Another note: Gacha still doesnt fucking work, the cards you already have still showed up in the gacha saying it's new and don't give you synthesis points for it. And sometime you got the new cards that you dont have, it doesnt fucking update that you did get that card.
Broken gacha, rigged or whatever. It stinks. FUCK YOU HELIUS
Can someone confirm there is actually 30 new sex scenes?
There are only 24 greyed out ones and some of them are repeats lmfao
If those really are all the new scenes, Helius is just as full of shit on that statement as he's always been

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
There are only 24 greyed out ones and some of them are repeats lmfao
If those really are all the new scenes, Helius is just as full of shit on that statement as he's always been
there are some of them that I didnt took a screenshots as well. Because it's also the same one I used to see in older version. But I can confirm and I'm sure that I saw that "Threesome double penetration" before it got removed and now he put it back and say it's a new scene. It's the one of the scenes that I like the most so I remembered it clearly.
And clearly he's trying to damage control the shit out of this game so bad.

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
Man, just imagine.
You'd have a few girls going around doing x y z, you could ask them for some intimacy. Sometimes they'd agree, sometimes they'd say later, all depending on how you act when they sometimes reject you and how well you please them during sexy time.
You could add more places and animations to said virtual sandbox, it's yours to build the way a dev would animate and build a map.
Then you get to see gorgeous things like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when you get home from a shitty day and want a break. All built by you using assets and your own time.
FUCK this could've been OL, but they chose a fucking always-online gatcha game with no soul...
It's just a matter of time that some people make this dream come true.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes