3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

MorningPL

Sep 7, 2019
So right now many people saying they are scammers, version to free download is old af and new one is nowhere to be available? damn.

RoadAnarchy

Jun 9, 2021
So right now many people saying they are scammers, version to free download is old af and new one is nowhere to be available? damn.
It depends on what a person considers a scam, the game was updated recently but little was changed. It may take literally years for this project to shape into a real game. And Helius has a tendency to abandon projects or go back on his word/change his mind mid-development.
Maybe he will finish this game one day? Yeah, maybe.
Maybe he will abandon this project mid-development and port the assets to a new project? Yeah, maybe.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-v1-31-project-helius.1330/ <<<This was his "previous" project, that got repurposed into OP Lovecraft.

The thing is, Patreons are playing a Russian roulette game with this development team.

There are a lot of artists out there that are honest and deserve the monetary help that Helius is receiving, my advice for anyone supporting this game would be to save this money and help other developers and artists.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It depends on what a person considers a scam, the game was updated recently but little was changed. It may take literally years for this project to shape into a real game. And Helius has a tendency to abandon projects or go back on his word/change his mind mid-development.
Maybe he will finish this game one day? Yeah, maybe.
Maybe he will abandon this project mid-development and port the assets to a new project? Yeah, maybe.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-v1-31-project-helius.1330/ <<<This was his "previous" project, that got repurposed into OP Lovecraft.

The thing is, Patreons are playing a Russian roulette game with this development team.
yea except the dev team is the one that loads the revolvers

RoadAnarchy

Jun 9, 2021
0.7.4 cracked when?
Regarding this game, people should only expect a crack when it reaches completion. (Version 1.0)
And that's being optimistic unless someone pays Empress to crack this, and that would be expensive, to say the least.
That being said, you shouldn't hold your breath.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
What's more likely, some creates cheats that unlock everything or a crack
I mean the more likely scenario is that this game eventually releases in a few years when Helius can't drag it on any longer, gets a really bad reception and dies after Helius kills the servers.

In terms of the above though if it does get cracked, which it probably won't because it simply isn't worth it, then it will likely come with cheats. Everything is server-side so you'd need to replicate that server functionality somehow. That's a lot of work (on top of removing Denuvo no less) and once it's gone there wouldn't really be any reason to keep all the slow grind monetization nonsense in a cracked version.

Apr 8, 2023
Maybe we should open a private server
I mean the more likely scenario is that this game eventually releases in a few years when Helius can't drag it on any longer, gets a really bad reception and dies after Helius kills the servers.

In terms of the above though if it does get cracked, which it probably won't because it simply isn't worth it, then it will likely come with cheats. Everything is server-side so you'd need to replicate that server functionality somehow. That's a lot of work (on top of removing Denuvo no less) and once it's gone there wouldn't really be any reason to keep all the slow grind monetization nonsense in a cracked version.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What's more likely, some creates cheats that unlock everything or a crack
If their developers aren't completely braindead, a cheat to unlock everything should be impossible.
Classic multiplayer game cheats are only possible because of optimisations or idiocy. Take aimbots for example, these are possible because the hitscan of a bullet is done client side on the player's PC in most video games, to save bandwidth or server resources. A purchase isn't done on a player's PC EVER (again, unless the engineers are morons).

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
If their developers aren't completely braindead, a cheat to unlock everything should be impossible.
Classic multiplayer game cheats are only possible because of optimisations or idiocy. Take aimbots for example, these are possible because the hitscan of a bullet is done client side on the player's PC in most video games, to save bandwidth or server resources. A purchase isn't done on a player's PC EVER (again, unless the engineers are morons).
I agree with you, however their track record isn't that great for starters and secondly all of the assets are supposedly in the game already, client-side (considering the first point I doubt they can implement game asset streaming and still have it run). If you ignore the multiplayer aspect a cheat or crack could potentially be made to bypass the server-side check, unless they add some sort of encryption on assets where the key is offered by the server. Ofc considering the first point this would just make it run even worse, as it did when some industry giants tried it.

You know what would be really outlandish though? If they'd stop this nickel-and-dime bullshit and make a proper fucking game, or even a proper sex scene viewer, or anything that's proper (which this isn't atm). Just add more scenes, outfits and characters to the gallery as it was on the 0.34 version and I'll happily spend my money on it, as I did on other games I tried and tested on this website. I get that they want money, but most people want something of value for their money, unless they will rename it to Fallen Charity: Operation Donation, but I doubt lining their pockets is a worthy cause.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes