3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Zalasandre

Dec 23, 2017
Do i have to install the demo version first in order to play harem crack?
Just download the main file then follow this line :
" Start with Launch.bat or Paralogue\Binaries\Win64\KiritoMod049.exe "

Maybe one day the main post will be edited. Not trying to be salty but it's been months of people asking for help because of the unclear instructions.

andrejandrej9

Aug 25, 2019
can sb link me the latest playable version for download, there is so many posts here i literally can't find it
I remember there was a ready to play version or something

RoadAnarchy

Jun 9, 2021
There's been some unrest in the Helius server, some people are afraid they will lose ownership of their game once the servers are axed. ( You don't say? An always online/server-based game not working anymore after the servers are lost... Colour me impressed.:WaitWhat:)
And there were talks of which will come first, Fallen Doll or sex mods for The Elder Scroll 6.
I don't have a horse in this race, but I would go with The Elder Scrolls 6.
Actually, I do have a horse in the race, The Elder Scrolls 6 will be good with mods.

Last edited:

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
There's been some unrest in the Helius server, some people are afraid they will lose ownership of their game once the servers are axed. ( You don't say? An always online/server-based game not working anymore after the servers are lost... Colour me impressed.:WaitWhat:)
And there were talks of which will come first, Fallen Doll or sex mods for The Elder Scroll 6.
Actually, I do have a horse in the race, The Elder Scrolls 6 will be good with mods.
View attachment Todd Howard on Elder Scrolls 6 new features.mp4

eva-unit01

Dec 12, 2018
Helius more or less announced 3 weeks ago what will happen if the game dies.
He's going to make an asset flip using Lovecraft's models and wait for the cash to flow again on patreon.
There's no hope for this project, he might as well kill it in 6 months we a pityfull "we don't have enough money blablabla" and start milking his patreon cashcows for another 2 or 3 years.

RoadAnarchy

Jun 9, 2021
I love this video, I could hug you right now. You are a funny bloke.

Helius more or less announced 3 weeks ago what will happen if the game dies.
He's going to make an asset flip using Lovecraft's models and wait for the cash to flow again on patreon.
There's no hope for this project, he might as well kill it in 6 months we a pityfull "we don't have enough money blablabla" and start milking his patreon cashcows for another 2 or 3 years.
Yeah, I do have proof of that as well, he outright said it if things go south with this project he will port all the assets into a new game. Another bloke shared this screenshots yesterday in the official thing, and other users confirmed.

Termigatron

May 4, 2021
I love this video, I could hug you right now. You are a funny bloke.

Yeah, I do have proof of that as well, he outright said it if things go south with this project he will port all the assets into a new game. Another bloke shared this screenshots yesterday in the official thing, and other users confirmed.
fix 100% confirmed they will shut down the game and make new one,so they can scam new member like what the did before :LUL: :LUL:

RoadAnarchy

Jun 9, 2021
Hey folks, don't know if you heard it but Illusion Soft is back under a different brand.

Illusion games are just rebranding, or dropping debt should I say.

From my sources in Japan (I have family in Japan, being half-Japanese myself.), their latest title sucked the last drop they had, but the return was so little they had to close doors.
The veterans reunited under a different brand and managed to drop/escape legal repercussions.
I'm glad, cause say what you will about them, they at least deliver the game they promise.
<<< This is their new twitter.
<<< Here is the new site.

Last edited:

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Hey folks, don't know if you heard it but Illusion Soft is back under a different brand.

Illusion games are just rebranding, or dropping debt should I say.

From my sources in Japan (I have family in Japan, being half-Japanese myself.), their latest title sucked the last drop they had, but the return was so little they had to close doors.
The veterans reunited under a different brand and managed to drop/escape legal repercussions.
I'm glad, cause say what you will about them, they at least deliver the game they promise.
<<< This is their new twitter.
<<< Here is the new site.
This for one are good news on this thread... Sadly unrelated to his "game" in particular but a W is a W at the end of the day.

Can I be a cynical person and say that ILLGAMES just sounds bad?, am I allowed to? xD

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes